Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Soormabhopali said:
No body discorging any one and no body is offering ,This message board is for expressing and communicating ,Its not constructive or destructive uncessary making "self praised efforts" doesnt count .If ,But Else becasue shows your ignorance to reality . You can plead your self as you want do not expect every one thinks like You .
Just becasue of privilage given , you are starting a campaign :D and saying others not to do constructive ???If you have problem with current status or procedings leave USA .

FIRST OF ALL YOU ALL STOP MAKING THIS MESSAGE BOARD AS A CAMPAIGN GROUND .IF YOU WANT START YOUR OWN MESSAGE BOARD AND DO WHAT EVER you want not every one likes ur campaing here .ITS A LAWYERs WEB SITE FOR Immigration issuses ,not for propagating ,collecting or influencing others to act or bashing American Beurocates .

IF you dont like whats happening on this board, may be you should leave this board first.
There is nothing illegal against conducting a campaign. I dont see why you are so much against it as though it was a campaign against you.
Once again if you dont like the campaign and you dont like whats happening on this message board, trust me nobody is forcing you to be here.

Dallas is on September 2003

DBEC is approving September 2003 cases and knocking off 1 month in about 15 to 20 days. I don't know what to tell PBEC ! :mad: So frustrated.

For ChurmaBhopali

Tune to Bhopal ka naam hi barbaad kar diya. I would suggest you to first learn English before you shoot your mouth here. What is 'discorging', 'uncessary', 'self praised efforts', 'becasue', 'Beurocates'....?? You ought to consider taking English-as-4th-language.

If you have any issues against any initiative, you are free to voice your opinion, but just don't say stop this, and stop that, and give a rest to the endless drivel about PWD, municipalities, and 'discorging', 'uncessary', 'self praised efforts', 'becasue', 'Beurocates' -> By any chance, did you mean that the Beurocates are Bakasurs??

Soormabhopali said:
No body discorging any one and no body is offering ,This message board is for expressing and communicating ,Its not constructive or destructive uncessary making "self praised efforts" doesnt count .If ,But Else becasue shows your ignorance to reality . You can plead your self as you want do not expect every one thinks like You .
Just becasue of privilage given , you are starting a campaign :D and saying others not to do constructive ???If you have problem with current status or procedings leave USA .

FIRST OF ALL YOU ALL STOP MAKING THIS MESSAGE BOARD AS A CAMPAIGN GROUND .IF YOU WANT START YOUR OWN MESSAGE BOARD AND DO WHAT EVER you want not every one likes ur campaing here .ITS A LAWYERs WEB SITE FOR Immigration issuses ,not for propagating ,collecting or influencing others to act or bashing American Beurocates .

Last edited by a moderator:
PD Nov. 2001

Hello,

Perhaps this has been answered before in a specific or general way, if
so I apologize in advance.

My Q. is:

I received my 45-day letter on April '05 with my PD being Nov. '01.
Does anyone here know of someone else, or themselves with the same
stats (dates mentioned) that has heard of anything from PBEC regarding
their case status? I realize that I'm asking a pool of people who are
probably still backlogged (hence, your presence here), but maybe you
heard of someone else with similar stats with a much fruitful journey...

Thanks to all

Maybe it is not such a bad thing. Let DBEC cycle thru' its load, and then let the f*faces at PBEC transfer our cases over there for a 2nd pass. In this case, let retrogression dates stay where they are, so that true FIFO is established for 140/485. But any talk about BECs - PBEC in particular - is just a pipe dream.

RajeevMehta said:
DBEC is approving September 2003 cases and knocking off 1 month in about 15 to 20 days. I don't know what to tell PBEC ! :mad: So frustrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys !

Lets not waste our time in fighting each other.Lets unite our efforts and address the issue at hand i.e. slow approvals from PBEC.

Also lets not reiterate our vulnerable position.We are at the receiving end..thats known so lets not waste our time and efforts in analysing our situation. it is not getting any better.Lets do something about it.

I suggested on yahoo group of sending letters en masse....pls follow that :

a) Assign volunteers in each state
b) email our letters to these volunteers.
c) these volunteers would stamp it and envelope it and send it on a SPECIFIED date.Also faxes would be sent.
d) To meet the expenses , we can create a paypal account and send these volunteers money to meet the costs of stamps,envelopes and faxes.

Let me know your thoughts...if you guys agree...LETS DO IT.

Hiring a lobby company might be a good idea

I think we should hire a lobby firm to take up our cause. These lobby firms are like PR people. They are run by influential people and they do work. Even countries (not only people) hire lobby firms to take up their cause. I am not aware of the costs etc. but yeah, it is going to cost money. Lets do a bit of googling and see what we can come up with. The next step could be registering a non-profit institution to channel funds.
Thought I would toss in something since we have tried this faxing/letter thing for sometime.

Labor approved

Hi All,

This is sunkav after a habitus, I had received an "intent to deny" letter from PBEC/DOL in Sept, my attny had rebuted the same and yesterday heard that my case has been approved.

PD Sept 2001
Selected for Pilot Program
State Clearance on May 2004
NOF Intent to deny issues Sept 2005
Federal Clearance on Oct 2005.

Cya all in 140/485.

Regards,
Sunkav

sunkav said:
Hi All,

This is sunkav after a habitus, I had received an "intent to deny" letter from PBEC/DOL in Sept, my attny had rebuted the same and yesterday heard that my case has been approved.

PD Sept 2001

Cya all in 140/485.

Regards,
Sunkav
Congratulations Sunkav!!! Must be a HUGE relief! Good luck for the next stages.

sunkav said:
Hi All,

PD Sept 2001

Cya all in 140/485.

Regards,
Sunkav

Congrats, sunkav! Best of luck for 140/485!!!

BTW, what was the NOID about? How did your lawyer respond to win an approval from them? Could you please share some more info? Thank you.

:D :D Tilak ...Babu , Dont go to Typos ...Its not timesofindia or BBC ( i dont need to review ),as long as u know what is conveyed is imp. not type mistakes .
Any way ur suggestion is cheap desi idea ..most of desi give to others :D
I consider English as 9 language :p Cheap Desi :D

tikal said:
Tune to Bhopal ka naam hi barbaad kar diya. I would suggest you to first learn English before you shoot your mouth here. What is 'discorging', 'uncessary', 'self praised efforts', 'becasue', 'Beurocates'....?? You ought to consider taking English-as-4th-language.

If you have any issues against any initiative, you are free to voice your opinion, but just don't say stop this, and stop that, and give a rest to the endless drivel about PWD, municipalities, and 'discorging', 'uncessary', 'self praised efforts', 'becasue', 'Beurocates' -> By any chance, did you mean that the Beurocates are Bakasurs??

If you dont like my messages dont read ,Who are you to ask me not to post ?
What legal and illegal You are not here to decide .Its not your messageboard nor intended to do such things .

jnathan said:
IF you dont like whats happening on this board, may be you should leave this board first.
There is nothing illegal against conducting a campaign. I dont see why you are so much against it as though it was a campaign against you.
Once again if you dont like the campaign and you dont like whats happening on this message board, trust me nobody is forcing you to be here.

You are 100% correct .
But most of ppl here dont want to see reality .
They simply thinks they landed in USA and they can do any thing they want .
Few started showing their superiority like that they know more then rest of us .
And few started looking my typos (typing mistakes) ,and simply think they know better english ..cheap desi .
Many advicing ppl like us not to visit Messageboard ..instead of advising us they should leave country if they have problem ..
Actually these ppl deserve no green card they simply make noise against any thing in India they speak (really cry)against Indian system and here against PBEC or any one they feel can help them they are workers US govt know they are not going to leave country with or without greencard .They are going to stahy here :eek: :p

LC said:
I also forgot to add in my last post "Rutgers University in NJ event" that, those people from graduate housing, they were also kept telling us that "University housing is not "your right", it is a "privillage". If you dont like it (rent amount) then go out of the campus and rent a home over there.".
As it is seen this is the same mentality as our LC processing people.

I can also easily say that, Soormabhopali and I are making very constructive suggestions with real experiences and show the facts to everyone. Therefore, about this campaining against PBEC, it may not be a vice idea to open a flag and go all out to a war. Before that, you need preparation and proper environment. As we are suggesting personnal or group efforts will not be enough to solve the problem alone. That is why we suggested Senators option. But of course is it easy or difficult to arrange this is a question. Thats why other people can present their comments and maybe come up with a solution.
Simply saying "if your post is not constructive then dont post it." will not do any good. Because maybe your post is not constructive to me!! then you shouldnot post it either.

We are all posting our comments here. So just be respectful and stay in communication.

Stay in peace.

E2 NJ
PD: January 2003
45 Day letter received in Oct 2005

I think we should contact only one senator...Senator Mitch McConnell...he is a senator from Kentucky and husband of our beloved Labor Secretary Elaine Chao. I think we should start bugging Mitch McConnell to ask his wife to do something about PBEC.

NJ Election 2005

http://www.nj.com/elections/
its good idea to contact directly under one umbrella name (not sending faxes or emails ),candidate Jon Corzine, the Democratic nominee for Governor .
NJ is Democratic state and most of "desi" pop.(Tilak POP is for population) is democratic vote bank .
nothing wrong in trying a "attempt" to request the future Governor instead of going behind senators sending fax/emails .

soormabhopali go get a life

i can bet soormabhopali that you are here just to have fun and tease other people. not a good thing buddy, because people here are already burned out by nonsense delays of DOL. why don't you find some other place to have fun!!

Soormabhopali said:
You are 100% correct .
But most of ppl here dont want to see reality .
They simply thinks they landed in USA and they can do any thing they want .
Few started showing their superiority like that they know more then rest of us .
And few started looking my typos (typing mistakes) ,and simply think they know better english ..cheap desi .
Many advicing ppl like us not to visit Messageboard ..instead of advising us they should leave country if they have problem ..
Actually these ppl deserve no green card they simply make noise against any thing in India they speak (really cry)against Indian system and here against PBEC or any one they feel can help them they are workers US govt know they are not going to leave country with or without greencard .They are going to stahy here :eek: :p

husband my foot L-

and what makes you think that his wife listens to him?? :)

sick_of_waiting said:
I think we should contact only one senator...Senator Mitch McConnell...he is a senator from Kentucky and husband of our beloved Labor Secretary Elaine Chao. I think we should start bugging Mitch McConnell to ask his wife to do something about PBEC.

Churma Bhopali

I think ChurmaBhopali would make an excellent writer of letters to PBEC, Chao et al. Churma, why don't you give everyone here some ideas that are 'non-discorging', 'self praised efforts', to tell off those 'Bakasur' 'Beurocates' at Philly BEC?

The queue might just start moving after PBEC adjudicators have a hearty laugh after reading Churna-eating Churma's letter... Come on Kurma, even you can do it!

How about filing a law suite.

Guys,
Can we consider the option of filing a law suite against PBEC. How about talking to Mr.Rajiv.S.Khanna for an advise about law suite. If he is optimistic about this, then we can consider this. I remember in the past filing a law suites have given better results.

PD: Mar 2002, EB3-RIR CA
RD May 1, 2003
45 day letter replied in March

Just find out how much it costs to place a half page ad on washington post, philadelphia enquirer or new york post, new york times or la times. We do not have to do all of them, just one or two depending on the cost would be enough. Part of the deal would be to launch a story too (possibly the following week). Yes, newspapers do these things (not just because you placed a half page ad, anyone can do that. You just negotiate the price with the story). Then announce the cost. People would donate money (I am willing to donate $100) through paypal or any other means. Then if we can raise the money, we do it. If not, we just hope that the person who would lead would be honorable enough to send the money back.

The emphasis should be on both LC and Retrogression. That way, it interests more people, which would increase the possibility that we can raise the money. Also, it would be more appealing for the newspaper too. Besides, retrogression is the next step we all have to deal with even if we get the LC. The following should be the focus:

1) Clear lack of FIFO
2) Huge discrepancy between Philly and Dallas
3) Lack of feedback on status
4) Lack of estimates for processing

The following should be the demands:
1) Follow FIFO, explain why it has not been followed so far and tell us when it will be followed
3) Explain why Dallas is so faster than Philly
3) Move some cases to Dallas from Philly
4) Immediately establish a web site to provide feedback on status and estimated time frames.
5) Allow filing for I-485 even if PD is not current (you still would not get the GC but you would enjoy portability and EAD and Advanced Parole and not have to renew H1 every year)
6) Do not count dependents against the quota
7) Increase the quota
8) Allow H4 dependents to work (everyone else can J2's, etc., why not H4's. What's wrong with them?)

These are my 2 cents. Like I said, I am ready to donate if anyone comes up with a plan.