Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I bet $100 you are not a computer guy

cramm said:
I have been surfing the forum and couldn't find the meaning of FIFO. What is it?

FIFO: First In First Out. But it should be common sense anyways, shouldn't it?

This is very disturbing news!

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html
My PD is 05/2002, CA, RIR. I had a little hope of my case adjustication by Oct '05 and thought I could do
I140 and I485 together if the visa dates are avilable. But now, I lost my hope. It retrogressed back to Jan '98.
Waitig for another 4.5 years? I can't even imagine. Is there anything that we could do from our side?
Gurus, please help out.!!

dying for GC said:
My PD is 05/2002, CA, RIR. I had a little hope of my case adjustication by Oct '05 and thought I could do
I140 and I485 together if the visa dates are avilable. But now, I lost my hope. It retrogressed back to Jan '98.
Waitig for another 4.5 years? I can't even imagine. Is there anything that we could do from our side?
My Priority date is just same as yours expect the state is different... its VA against CA of yours....

Anyway, if the retrogression information is true... thats it... screwed and make a u turn..... Jai Bole Bharat Mata ki.... and pack the bags

HELLO every body online
can any one tell me what screen shot i need to follow my case and see some information about my case
and E_mail PBEC if any one can help me please past massege
thanx for any help

Hey man!

I couldn't open this link you have posted,but there is no indication that employment based priority dates are retrogressed to 1998 dates.No way!! You are talking about "Family based" immigration cutoff dates and they do not apply to people on this forum...

And please do not spread this baselesss rumor...

dying for GC said:

opens in Fire Fox

The following URL opens in Firefox. If you can not open this, here is what it is!
Cat ALL CHIINA INIDA MEXICO Phil
E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02 C C
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99 C C
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98 1-Jan-01 1-Mar-01

Certainly this is not Famil Based. However this information is not still avilable in http://travel.state.gov/

msasma2000 said:
HELLO every body online
can any one tell me what screen shot i need to follow my case and see some information about my case
and E_mail PBEC if any one can help me please past massege
thanx for any help

Hey msasma2000,
You've been crying for help and looks nobody is interested to help you. Now tell me what is your problem?

Do you want to know how to get H1B 7th year screen shot? or do you need anything else?

If you want to know your case status by obtaining screen shot do the following.

Send an email to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us or h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
You need to provide following information in your email.
First name, Last Name, Case type (RIR/NON-RIR), your employer name, date of filing etc.

If you need any other information please let me know

aprlc2002 said:
Has anyone of you send a note to PBEC lately if so what was the response?

What happend to your case? Did you receive your hard copy yet? Also do you know where CO analysis queue stands now?

NY EB2 RIR - Any forecasts on likely Approval?

Hi,

New to this Forum. Any forecasts on likely LC approval based on the attached information?

Thanks in advance.

NY-EB2-RIR
PD-03/18/2002
45 replied in July 20, 2005
P-051XX-XXXXX

Clearly this firefox link is a prank....First there is no way applications can retrogress to 1998/1999, eb3 was july 2002 last year...only way it can retrogress to 1998 is if they suddenly received a whole lot of aplications to i-485 with a prioirity date of 1998/99 and we know that the last 6-8 months the earliest applications which have gone to the 140/485 is April 2001 cases...

Also the usembassy.gov/manila opens up in IE ..Why not tis link? something is fishy.

Also if you go to usembassy.gov/manila and go into Consular Visas section there is a path to Immigrant Priority dates and that points bacjk to the Sep bulletin in the travel.gov site....

So this looks like someone's prank ... i am not believing anything till i see the official oct bulletin

a_to_z_gc said:
Hey man!

I couldn't open this link you have posted,but there is no indication that employment based priority dates are retrogressed to 1998 dates.No way!! You are talking about "Family based" immigration cutoff dates and they do not apply to people on this forum...

And please do not spread this baselesss rumor...

A to Z dude,

No one in this forum is spreading baseless rumors. Try to open the link in Mozilla fire fox and you will know abt that.www.immigration-law.com mentioned to ignore this news untill it is verified.

SN

a request ....

Guys...I know we all are concerned with Visa numbers, but unless it is confirmed we should not panic. Also this forum is mainly to discuss PBEC cases, so lets wait for official updates. It is very hard for people who visit this forum every few days to catch up on critical posts amidst all the stuff going on here. So I am requesting all to have patience and use this forum for PBEC related cases only.
Thanks.

THANKS A LOT
with PD dates like ours (2004) its really depressig tp see such links.

I think you are abosolutely right about limiting the discussion to PBEC

Certified

I have been a silent observer of this forum for quite some time.

Just wanted to share with you some good news :)

After an agonizing wait of 3 years and 6 months, I got an e-mail from my lawyer's office saying that my labor certification has been approved and they have received the original certification.

This means that the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center has, in fact, started processing pending cases. So, please be patient and in no time, each one of you will be out of this BEC mess with approved labor certifications.

Best of luck!

My Details
Applied: 03/21/2002
Received at Philadelphia DOL: October 2003
45 Day Letter Received: February 2005 (Replied with an "Yes" in 3 days)
Final Review: August 2005
Certified: September 2005
Category: RIR / EB2

Last edited by a moderator:
good to hear good news

I think you are the first good news in September ...

I assume that your PD is 3/2001 , right ?

contratulations !!

topgunjim said:
I have been a silent observer of this forum for quite some time. After an agonizing wait for 3 years and 6 months, I got an e-mail from my lawyer's office saying that my labor certification has been approved and they have received the original certification.

Details
Applied: 03/21/2001 VA
Received at Philadelphia DOL: 10/9/2003
45 Day Letter Received: 02/14/2005 (Replied with an "Yes" in 3 days)

I kinda wish that this retrogression of visa numbers is true...i burn with jealousy (for which i'll probably burn in hell) when I hear people wih later PDs getting work permits and advance paroles. My PD is july 02 VA, if my labor is cleared by jan. 06 and the visa numbers for EB3 get to july 02 by the same time, then that means I have a chance to get the next stage of I140/I485 cleared in less than a year since the USCIS would not be THAT busy and my turn would come sooner...let's hope for the best and do not despair as "Lo! with hardship goeth ease"...good luck to all!

2002 or 2001?

topgunjim said:

After an agonizing wait for 3 years and 6 months, I got an e-mail from my lawyer's office saying that my labor certification has been approved and they have received the original certification.

This means that the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center has, in fact, started processing pending cases. So, please be patient and in no time, each one of you will be out of this BEC mess with approved labor certifications.

Best of luck!

My Details
Applied: 03/21/2001

hi

i guess year in your case info i 2002 and not 2001... i am guessing with your receipt date to regional... can you please confirm that

Congratulations!

I think your PD is 03/21/2002 not 2001 !

All the best for the next stages .........

topgunjim said:

After an agonizing wait of 3 years and 6 months, I got an e-mail from my lawyer's office saying that my labor certification has been approved and they have received the original certification.

Best of luck!

My Details
Applied: 03/21/2001