Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gcforwhat said:
My lawyer said she recieved and sent an answer to 45 days letter on 29th aug 2005 . Does the lawyer reply to 45 days letter or the employer. Can some one please help me on this issue.

Both the lawyer and the employer can respond to the letter, so you are a ok.

Same Situation. NY forgotten

Hi,
I am in the similar situation - in NYC, my application was filed on Dec 17, 2002 and have not even received a 45 day letter. I have NO RECORD whatsoever of my appliction existing. Anyone from NY who has received something? I am assuming that my application went to the Philly BPC, and never made it to regional.

dec'02 Ny

hi ,

My lc was also filed in NY , Dec'02.No word yet about 45 day letter.When i asked for one year extn , 02/05, i was sent only the letter format.So no details as of now.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.As per the predictions of gurus like aprlc2002 , JW I hope something happens by this year end ..........
let's hope for the best..

optimism :)

pd:NJ oct 02

NJ guys, did any of u get ur 45 day lr after long weekend? I just called my lawyer & he said he did not receive any for my case but recd 3 of them last week for different PD's. are they still mailing out??
Rajal, njhorrors, RJ NJ2002, Wait4LaborNJ, aycy,dbr,USCISisMockery ...any updates?? :confused:

I got my 45 days letter for NY RIR EB3

SWA: NY
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 09/10/03
RD: Never made it
45 DL: 09/01/05
Case number: P-05193-15XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb2

My LC states minimum requirements as BS + 5 years. My lawyer says I couldn't go EB2 because "progressive experience" is missing. Is this true? A little off topic but I know a lot of gurus are in this forum willing to help.

RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

forgottenLC said:
Hi,
I am in the similar situation - in NYC, my application was filed on Dec 17, 2002 and have not even received a 45 day letter. I have NO RECORD whatsoever of my appliction existing. Anyone from NY who has received something? I am assuming that my application went to the Philly BPC, and never made it to regional.

I'm also from NY, PD = nov/2002, no freakin letter ... you should send an email to PBEC to get your screenshot, your case (like most of us NY 2002 people) is probably entered as "temporary", which at least tells you they do have your application there.

If you don't know the email thing, there's a sticky thread that tells you how to do it, or browse back until you find it ...

Nothing from me

hopelessNJ said:
NJ guys, did any of u get ur 45 day lr after long weekend? I just called my lawyer & he said he did not receive any for my case but recd 3 of them last week for different PD's. are they still mailing out??
Rajal, njhorrors, RJ NJ2002, Wait4LaborNJ, aycy,dbr,USCISisMockery ...any updates?? :confused:

Nothing so far

aycy
June 2002 RIR
No 45 day letter

palnatic said:
PD : Sep 10th 2003
State: NY
Type : RIR
45 Days letter received on Sep 1st 2005 and replied on Sep 2nd 2005.

hi Palnatic, can u share your case id (first 5 digits) ?

we're trying to understand how they're generating the idiotic letters ... it looks like it's pretty random, which makes no sense at all ..

thanks !

palnatic said:

hi Palnatic, can you share your case id (first 5 digits) ??

we're trying to understand how they generate the idiotic letters ... it seems to be pretty random, which would make no sense at all, or maybe according to case id ...

thanks !

I heard from my attorney today that my company has received a labor certification from BPC filed in March 2002 (va, RIR). She also got a query on a case filed in April 2002. I am keeping my fingers crossed as my case was filed in October 2002.

A question to ALL

Hi All,

A question to everybody. this does not belong exactly to BEC, but related to GC.

Can we file multiple 140 and 485s from different Employers? Anybody knows answer for this. If so, please let me know.

Thanks.

No updates here

hopelessNJ said:
Sad as ever :(

When

MDwatch said:
Don't get my following statement wrong in any way but if there was any logic behind the BEC we would not need this forum as much as we do ... they would simply put the current processing date on their website and be done with it ... so hang in there and your turn will come :D

If another 2 - 3 years pass by with no progress, I think NYers and NJers will start losing their patience. But then, can we do anything about it ... except for writing to various authorities and departments ?

I have the same PD as yours but my SWA is NJ (one of the most unfortunate and ignored states in US of A)... hope someday I get my 45 day letter too... :(

palnatic said:

cantstandit said:
I'm also from NY, PD = nov/2002, no freakin letter ... you should send an email to PBEC to get your screenshot, your case (like most of us NY 2002 people) is probably entered as "temporary", which at least tells you they do have your application there.

If you don't know the email thing, there's a sticky thread that tells you how to do it, or browse back until you find it ...

I sent email to status@phi.DFLC.US , no response,
email to info@phi.DFLC.US bounced back with auto-reponse: they couldn't provide case statu at this time.
I don't want to send email to h1b one because I read somewhere (also aprl2002 mentioned ) that it MIGHT affect your application if its not genuine inquiry.
This is insane, after 3 years they can't even provide proof that they have our application. ITs possible one of the box spell over and droped in Delaware river while transfering from Trenton to Philly.
This is just unbelievable. Whats more troubling is that they (DOL) don't seems to care. If they did, they would come out with where they are at currently, whats their future plan.

USCISisMockery said:
email to info@phi.DFLC.US bounced back with auto-reponse: they couldn't provide case statu at this time.
I don't want to send email to h1b one because I read somewhere (also aprl2002 mentioned ) that it MIGHT affect your application if its not genuine inquiry.
This is insane, after 3 years they can't even provide proof that they have our application. ITs possible one of the box spell over and droped in Delaware river while transfering from Trenton to Philly.
This is just unbelievable. Whats more troubling is that they (DOL) don't seems to care. If they did, they would come out with where they are at currently, whats their future plan.

I agree with you it is insane. I have sent numerous inquiry over the last 6 months to check if they had my info or if they had anything new and you hust cannot get through !!!

No Updates here

No updates from me. Frustration is no more as I am finishing 6 years by March and all my tears are consumed already. I know there are seniors to me. But locked up in a black hole is as bad as dead.

Rajal
NJ EB3 Oct 2002
NO 45 days letter

be patient is the only key,

we are all foreigners on foreign land... we are not the highest prioprity on the list (i beilieve ) ...

At least , we have a legal chance to become resident of USA . Comparing to other countries, this is still a good place for foreigners .

wait and wait ... if you do not like it , you can go home anytime . Nobody forces you to stay here .

USCISisMockery said:

Can you give us the details of the case that was approved, like Regional Date, State, 45 day letter details etc.? Thanks a lot!

sb41 said:
I heard from my attorney today that my company has received a labor certification from BPC filed in March 2002 (va, RIR). She also got a query on a case filed in April 2002. I am keeping my fingers crossed as my case was filed in October 2002.