Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Reason for deleting few messages

Please be advised, this thread is not created to reflect the on-going situation over the country. This thread strickly discusses the on-going problem within BEC. Any of your post, that shows the nature of not having BEC discussion will be deleted. Also, please don't post about the fatal blow in New Orleans
in this thread. If you would like to donate, go to http://s1.amazon.com/paypage/PELYGQ...1553674-4971210 and make donations.

Thank You for your time and co-operation on the above matter.

vine95050 said:
I hope I didn't offend anybody with pending 2001 cases.. That was not the idea at all.

I'm trying to understand and get answer to the question:
"which month is PBEC currently processing?"

It seems like answer to this question varies, depending on who you ask. Also, it's almost impossible to get a concrete answer, the way it used to be in good ol DOL days before the BECs. I gave my assessment which might be wrong..

Unless PBEC officially states the processing month we have no way of knowing anything. Let's see in coming days what kind of pattern emerges, if any, now that the date entry is almost complete.
First of all, the question "which month is PBEC currently processing?" is just as boring and dumb as "when can I expect my approval letter?". I hope people do not answer. If you do not have a concrete answer or just your own analysis, your answer is even worse than the question itself.

Agree 150% - I would rather see discussions on I-140 or 485 - at least they would help me understand the process better and maybe prepare for the future. Seeing emails like "when to expect approval" or "what they're processing" is complete waste of other readers' time - read vine95050 digests and aprlc2002 updates and make your **own** guess, but do not ask everybody here to guess on your case's processing status : )

pennwaiting said:
First of all, the question "which month is PBEC currently processing?" is just as boring and dumb as "when can I expect my approval letter?". I hope people do not answer. If you do not have a concrete answer or just your own analysis, your answer is even worse than the question itself.

This is what I meant in
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1239442&postcount=5627
but the sarcasm was lost on some :(

igor_ch said:
Agree 150% - I would rather see discussions on I-140 or 485 - at least they would help me understand the process better and maybe prepare for the future. Seeing emails like "when to expect approval" or "what they're processing" is complete waste of other readers' time - read vine95050 digests and aprlc2002 updates and make your **own** guess, but do not ask everybody here to guess on your case's processing status : )

tikal said:
This is what I meant in
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1239442&postcount=5627
but the sarcasm was lost on some :(

[1] Which email ID do I need to send the status mail?
[2] Is the H1b7yr mail ID better than the status mail?
[3] Do they track our pings?
[4] I am in the LC queue. Should I be worried?
[5] I check my status every 17 minutes. My status is still "Duh". Should I be ecstatic?
[6] My PD is XYZ, should I stay in BEC or apply through PERM, am I gonna
lose my PD?
[7] How do I find out about my status?
[8] When will they process XYZ date?

In my mind people's posts asking these and some other "intelligent" questions should be flat out deleted. It would teach them to read before they ask (RTFM) and keep the forum clean.

I disagree. The reason I started keeping track of final review and certified cases only (and not other things like P number etc.), was to know fast where the processing queue for PBEC is. This is different from 'when a specific case would be or should have been processed.'

Well, I think we are repeating ourselves here on what is relevant and what is irrelevant to this forum, answer to which is highly subjective.

I think it would be useful to know where the processing q is. Be it from aprlc2002, or some tracker or PBEC.

On a slightly different note, if possible, maintain a linguistic civility in this forum. I'm sure you would ignore my coming posts/analysis which would be based on the two trackers, info. from aprlc2002, or other concrete source.

pennwaiting said:

for Pennwaiting

Hi Pennwaiting,

You are angry at every one? for every post, you keep replying with negative answer though it does not relate to you? Why are you so angry at NJ applicants?

Thanks

Rajal
NJ EB3 PD Oct 17 2002
RD: never made it to Region.
No 45 Days letter

I have started my labor certification back in February 2002 in NY state. I have not recieved 45 days letter yet. Other states with priority dates 2003 and 2004 are certified in some cases. It makes me feel very bad that they treat NY state as their last priority. :mad:

vine

vine95050 said:
I disagree. The reason I started keeping track of final review and certified cases only (and not other things like P number etc.), was to know fast where the processing queue for PBEC is. This is different from 'when a specific case would be or should have been processed.'

Well, I think we are repeating ourselves here on what is relevant and what is irrelevant to this forum, answer to which is highly subjective.

I think it would be useful to know where the processing q is. Be it from aprlc2002, or some tracker or PBEC.

On a slightly different note, if possible, maintain a linguistic civility in this forum. I'm sure you would ignore my coming posts/analysis which would be based on the two trackers, info. from aprlc2002, or other concrete source.

I agree with you, keeping track of the latest processed PD, gives us some
ballpark idea that was is going on at PBEC and what we can expect, even though there may be some deviation to that. You are doing a great job,
please keep doing it and ignore people who are unable to see its value.

Feel mistreated, then voice it to DOL Phily BPC.

Urszula said:
I have started my labor certification back in February 2002 in NY state. I have not recieved 45 days letter yet. Other states with priority dates 2003 and 2004 are certified in some cases. It makes me feel very bad that they treat NY state as their last priority. :mad:

I have posted a draft of fax/letter to complain to Phily Backlog Center. You may search for it, or you can write your own. Some folks from NY did it, seeing result already. Go to NY SESA forum, look up it. Point is that you have to let the Phily Backlog Center know that FIFO rule ain't being followed. The last time I check, nobody from DOL look at this forum to know we are not happy. You can find the fax number and mailing address from DOL websit for Phily Backlog Center. If you feel something wrong, then report to the authority. See somthing, say something.

Do not get upset

Do not be too upset. Just looking at the New Orlean, you will know how efficient the US Government is. So do not complain the DOL.

Rajal said:
Hi Pennwaiting,

You are angry at every one? for every post, you keep replying with negative answer though it does not relate to you? Why are you so angry at NJ applicants?

Thanks

Rajal
NJ EB3 PD Oct 17 2002
RD: never made it to Region.
No 45 Days letter

I am not angry at anyone. But sure you are angry person.

Cool down guys. It is time for everyone to be patience. Angry words will lead us to nowhere. Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center is a government department and we have no control. It will take its own time. If you exhaust yourself at labor stage then waiting for visa number and I-485 will be killing. Check your status and forum as infrequently as possible. Status will not change every day/ every hour. More you visit more you will be frustrated. All of us will have our labor certified.

We have long way to go for Green card. Enjoy whatever is left in your life and don’t disappoint yourself by checking status daily. Hope this helps.

vine95050...
CA PD Nov 2002, RIR
SFO RD Sept 2003
ETA: P-0432x-xxxxx

i noticed that we have almost the same dates.
here is mine:
CA PD Oct 2002, RIR
SFO RD Sept 2003
ETA: P-0432x-xxxxx

I hope they start processing CA soon!

Fully agreeing with you

Jaiatl said:
Cool down guys. It is time for everyone to be patience. Angry words will lead us to nowhere. Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center is a government department and we have no control. It will take its own time. If you exhaust yourself at labor stage then waiting for visa number and I-485 will be killing. Check your status and forum as infrequently as possible. Status will not change every day/ every hour. More you visit more you will be frustrated. All of us will have our labor certified.

We have long way to go for Green card. Enjoy whatever is left in your life and don’t disappoint yourself by checking status daily. Hope this helps.

Checking this forum five times a day and then be depressed and angry about nothing happening is wrong.

Yes you have a right

allaboutgc said:
So when we are frustrated and mistreated, we have no right to voice out?

You have the right to bitch and complain as much as you want, however
this is not the forum for it. Start a new thread like "I hate BEC" where
angry victims of BEC can bitch all day long. I believe that most of the
people visiting this particular forum look for valuable information to help
themselves and not for an angry bitching session making every one even more miserable.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok

pennwaiting said:
Hope "helpful response" does not only means "favorable response". Your chance of "getting adjudication in Sept" is zero unless something unnatural happens.

will wait and watch. hope things will move faster in coming months..

allaboutgc said:
So when we are frustrated and mistreated, we have no right to voice out?

Your concerns are very genuine. But unfortunately any of us cannot do much. Government efforts are directed to smoothen PERM process and they have least attention for Backlog Elimination Center. After hurricane Katrina, there is remote possibility of getting more funding to Backlog Elimination program. I see no other options but to wait quietly. If you go for PERM, you loose priority date and will have to wait at I-485 stage may be for more time.