Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Quick Question..

whatheheck said:
Hello Guys,
I just sent a 7th enquiry email to Philly (5 mins back) and got a reply with Case Status = "Final Review"

My case status was RIR when i checked with Philly exactly one month ago. I hope and pray that my case status will be soon changed to "Certified"

My case detail: RIR-EB3, MD SWA, PD: Feb,2002

Hi whattheheck,

Do you know, how long does it stay in this queue?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

AwardMyGC said:
Hi whattheheck,

Do you know, how long does it stay in this queue?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Sorry AwardMyGC, i really do not have any idea. For some people its just about a week. For most its about months. I hope and pray that i should get my LC as early as possible.

I am actually very happy for you, your case is a ray of hope for me and for us fellow here. Please bless me and all the people here. Enjoy your weekend and do not drink too much.

whatheheck said:
Mr jiangnan,

May Almighty GOD bless everyone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have your case reached region?

whatheheck said:
Sorry AwardMyGC, i really do not have any idea. For some people its just about a week. For most its about months. I hope and pray that i should get my LC as early as possible.

smallriver said:
HI!

I sent a mail to the address H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with the subject: Inquery

My email body is the following:

Dear Officer,

My name: SMALLRIVER
ETA Case Number: P-04267-0XXXX
Date of Accepted by MD for processing: OCT 23, 2001
My Employer: SMALLRIVER' COMPANY NAME

I will appreciate your help,
SMALLRIVER

But I do not recieve any response. Is there anything wrong with my mail?

Thanks ...

Should not mention 'Inquery'...change the subject to 'Proof for 7th yr extension' and in the email mention need the proof to file for 7th yr extension.

Hello,

My PD from VA.
I thing so we are in same boat.

Good Luck.

saggi2005 said:
GC_Dec 2002
can i know... from which state u filed ur application.
Thanks
--------------
RIR, VA
PD dec 2002
RD aug 2004

Is this rule already in place now or will be enforced once approved and signed after publication in the federal register.

GC_Dec2002 said:
Hello,

DOL To Propose Elimination of Substitutions/Imposition of 45-Day Deadline for Filing I-140s

A proposed rule that would eliminate substitutions on labor certification applications, impose a 45-day deadline for filing an I-140, and add enforcement measures was cleared by OMB on August 10, 2005. The next steps are approval and signature at DOL, then publication in the Federal Register. For more information: http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eoViewRule?ruleID=253350

Go to http://www.aheckler.com/pages/siu.php for all the latest immigtration news.

Best of Luck

Subject may not be the issue

I dont think that subject is the issue. When I sent, my subject line was "request for info". I got reply [so far 2 times in 1 month].

ariesny1 said:
Should not mention 'Inquery'...change the subject to 'Proof for 7th yr extension' and in the email mention need the proof to file for 7th yr extension.

They do make a lot of mistakes and your email may just be overlooked. You are not alone and I do seem some people posted the same issue here. Just say you need a proof of labor certi. status for 7th year H1B extension, and here are my case details, blah blah, it should be OK.

Try again.

smallriver said:
HI!

I sent a mail to the address H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with the subject: Inquery

My email body is the following:

Dear Officer,

My name: SMALLRIVER
ETA Case Number: P-04267-0XXXX
Date of Accepted by MD for processing: OCT 23, 2001
My Employer: SMALLRIVER' COMPANY NAME

I will appreciate your help,
SMALLRIVER

But I do not recieve any response. Is there anything wrong with my mail?

Thanks ...

whatheheck,
That is really cool! Good luck.
It gives me some hope about my case :)

whatheheck said:
Hello Guys,
I just sent a 7th enquiry email to Philly (5 mins back) and got a reply with Case Status = "Final Review"

My case status was RIR when i checked with Philly exactly one month ago. I hope and pray that my case status will be soon changed to "Certified"

My case detail: RIR-EB3, MD SWA, PD: Feb,2002

whattheheck

Hi whattheheck... congrats on the movement of your LC.
I would like to ask if would like to ask if you really need the screenshot for the 7th yr extension when you requested one? Or can we ask for the screenshot eventhough we are not yet due for the 7th yr ext? is there a way the BEC can check if it's a legit 7th yr ext or can anyone make the request?
Anyone, please answer... seriously, i have no more nails from biting it waiting for status...

Processing Type wrong??

Just run an inquiry for 7th year H1 extention proof. The screen shot came back as following:

Processing Type: RIR
Case Status: RIR

My case is filed as TR. Why the processing type is shown as RIR??? :confused: Is that the reason that my case is not reviewed? I heard that RIR case processing date now is 7/2001 and TR case processing date is now 7 or 8/2002. My case PD is earlier than that....

Anybody think that Processing Type being wrong is critical?

hi aurora 73.

was your's a legit iquiry for the 7th yr extension or just to find out your status? i want to know if the BEC check if you are really on 7th yr before they respond

jiangnan said:
I have read your private message, and it really sounds like what your name is, full of curses and ugly words. Do you have a sense of
I did not have anything negative in my life so far, and will not have anything negative in the future just for the sake of your curse. Please take care.

jiangnan,
I don't think it was a humor and i guess nobody will take it in that sense. If you think what you wrote was a humor then you should also take my response lightly. Because i was just enjoying your humor and making fun of you.

By the way try to be polite and don't have ill/evil feelings towards others. Also i don't want to continue and let's end our conversation here.

What is TR??

Aurora73 said:
Just run an inquiry for 7th year H1 extention proof. The screen shot came back as following:

Processing Type: RIR
Case Status: RIR

My case is filed as TR. Why the processing type is shown as RIR??? :confused: Is that the reason that my case is not reviewed? I heard that RIR case processing date now is 7/2001 and TR case processing date is now 7 or 8/2002. My case PD is earlier than that....

Anybody think that Processing Type being wrong is critical?

pinay72 said:
Hi whattheheck... congrats on the movement of your LC.
I would like to ask if would like to ask if you really need the screenshot for the 7th yr extension when you requested one? Or can we ask for the screenshot eventhough we are not yet due for the 7th yr ext? is there a way the BEC can check if it's a legit 7th yr ext or can anyone make the request?
Anyone, please answer... seriously, i have no more nails from biting it waiting for status...

Pinay72,
My 6th year expires in May'06. I sent an email to check the case status. I think they have automated the processs now. Try to give as much information as possible. You should get a response instantly.

whatheheck said:
Pinay72,
My 6th year expires in May'06. I sent an email to check the case status. I think they have automated the processs now. Try to give as much information as possible. You should get a response instantly.

thank you for teh quick reply and i will do as suggested.. God Bless

whattheheck,
I do not have any evil wishes to anybody, not to say people here with whon I share my life experiences. I was just a bit too happy to hear that someone from MD with the close PD finally got certified, and it means more to me than any other approvals, and I do think mine may have a result sooner than I expected.

I can understand now that you do not take it as a humor, being here waiting so long may make people anxious and sometimes too sensative and sentimental. All right, let us forget about it and let it be. I wish you all the best in this life and next life.

whatheheck said:
jiangnan,
I don't think it was a humor and i guess nobody will take it in that sense. If you think what you wrote was a humor then you should also take my response lightly. Because i was just enjoying your humor and making fun of you.

By the way try to be polite and don't have ill/evil feelings towards others.

whattheheck,
I do not have any evil wishes to anybody, not to say people here with whon I share my life experiences. I was just a bit too happy to hear that someone from MD with the close PD finally got certified, and it means more to me than any other approvals, and I do think mine may have a result sooner than I expected. I just could not help joking with you and your name.

I can understand now that you do not take it as a humor, being here waiting so long may make people anxious and sometimes too sensative and sentimental. All right, let us forget about it and let it be. I wish you all the best in this life and next life.

whatheheck said:
jiangnan,

By the way try to be polite and don't have ill/evil feelings towards others.