Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Law Firm for I-140, I-485

Would anyone have recommendations on an immigration law firm in VA ? My LC is stuck in PBEC , but I have asked my employer to engage a new law firm for the I-140 and I-485, whenever I am eligible to apply for those stages. The law firm I have at present is really incompetent , so I wanted to move to a different firm.

Also, can one change law firms in the middle of a stage ?

THanks.

EB2/RIR VA
PD: 03/2003

Rate of pay < Prevailing wage

WA8ING4GC said:
I requested my lawyer to ask PEBC for a screen shot this morning and she got reply back in 1 hour :) . Attached is the copy of the shot.

Can some one let me know if there is something in the shot which i should worry about and how far i am form the approval. :confused:

Shouldn't your rate of pay be greater or equal to the prevailing wage?

shipoffools said:
Friends,

I have my LC cleared from my old company which is EB2/2001, CA two months back (they just called me today and I have no idea on the case number or anything). Now they are asking me whether I can join them.

Can you let me know whether it's possible to file 140 and 485 by end of this month? Do I have sufficient time for this (like medical, etc)? Please let me know.

Or should I wait for my current application. The details for my current application are in my signature.

Thanks!
If you hurry, you have sufficient time. Your attorney should rush too.

What does it mean when it says the review is completed

Congratulations StressTestInUSA on your labor certification!!! Your contribution to the forum is awesome and I wish you good luck in the remaining stages....

Coming to my labor status, I had my manager call the 202- no. and the helpful guy informed that, the review is completed and it is in the queue. He is not able to confirm anything more than that like, when we can expect it approved or is there any other status. The guy only told that, the review is completed and it is in another queue and there is no information on when the actual approval comes.

Can someone please throw any light on what it actually means? What is the queue he might be talking about? BTW, my PD is 12/29/03 from MA. EB2/RIR

45-day recd. and replied in Jan. 2006.

Thanks

gc1_wait said:
Shouldn't your rate of pay be greater or equal to the prevailing wage?

thank you for your input. I did write that to my lawyer and she has not come back to me on that. That is what my real concern was. Would that be a cause NOF in future??

WA8ING4GC said:
I requested my lawyer to ask PEBC for a screen shot this morning and she got reply back in 1 hour :) . Attached is the copy of the shot.

Can some one let me know if there is something in the shot which i should worry about and how far i am form the approval. :confused:
Should't the priorty date and case received date be different?

WA8ING4GC said:
thank you for your input. I did write that to my lawyer and she has not come back to me on that. That is what my real concern was. Would that be a cause NOF in future??

According to the CAPS manual, which was posted here before, rate of pay should be 95% of the prevailing wage.

I got the same screen shot

I have received the screenshot and my prevailing wage is > salary.
Case Received date is the one when it was received by the Region.
I wouldn't worry. Things looks fine in your case.

WA8ING4GC said:

GCSyndrome said:
Are all 2001 cases cleared from PBEC yet?

CA/RIR/EB3
PD: 06-21-2002
RD: 05-19-2003

According to our tracker, there were 87 cases with PD2001. Only 59 have been approved, leaving 28 cases.

Out of those 28, 20 are RIR.

Keep in mind that some people never give us updates regarding their cases so.....

Mine is still waiting to get approved.

can some one predict when i will be get approved

NY /RIR/EB2
pd: 12/31/2001
45 day received/replied : 01/10/2006

LC_HOPE said:
Mine is still waiting to get approved.

can some one predict when i will be get approved

NY /RIR/EB2
pd: 12/31/2001
45 day received/replied : 01/10/2006

I would suggest you to file PERM in your situation.Have you contacted your attorney as your case is EB2RIR & PD- 2001.Its really tragic & hats off to your patience.

I wish you all the luck. I mean that buddy.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Ragini,

I think there are a lot of ppl still waiting from May thru Dec 02. Yup, its been 4 years .... BTW, my PD is close to yours.

ragini_nj said:
Gurus,

Can anyone guess when my labor get approved? patiently waiting since 4 years(almost).

How come your "Case Received Date" is same as "Priority Date"? What is the PD that you're aware of? As far as I know, the "Rate of Pay" is the pay you will receive after your LC approved. In all these years, attorney usually put it about 95% of the "Prevailing Wage" (at least) even it your current salary is not in that range.

In short, what you need to check now is the PD.

WA8ING4GC said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Labout cleared after 4 years

Friends ,

My lawyer sent mail for the certified labour . Below are my details . Can someone please help me in this query i have .

I am on 7th year extension . My extension expires in Oct . If i file 140 and it doesnt get cleared in time for extension then on what basis i can file my extension . Since their is no pending labour scenario in my case. Do they give extension on cleared labour and I140 Pending.

Thanks and Regards
Shailesh Verma

EB3/RIR PD 12-02
CASE: -P-05143-XXXXX

ragini_nj said:
Gurus,

Can anyone guess when my labor get approved? patiently waiting since 4 years(almost).

I am in the same boat - with PD Aug 22 2002 and 45 days letter responded in Jan 2006.I have been told since 3 months that it is the last stage of review.
It is a long wait.