Overall Backlog Elimination Centers update/discussion

God Bless You,
Thanks a lot for the information. This long, painful process is driving me crazy. Hope we all get approval soon!

Good luck to all of us.

Colorado case status

Can anyone please tell me about CO case status of PD-Reg June 2002. I have not received 45 day latters. Also matrix shows that cases till March 20002 are sent to BEC and the Jan 1 2003 and above also sent to BEC. But does not state cases betwn April 2002 and Dec 2002 went to BEC. I am assuming they also went to BEC? Is this correct?
Will I get the 45 day letter soon now considering my PD is in 2002

aprlc2002 said:
Nothing new.. almost done with Dec 01 TR cases. Some approvals petitions are already mailed (may be lucky ones). Already started working on cases which have not made it to Regional from 01 and before... they even have cases from 1998 itseems. I dont know where they are from! RIR petitions had are catchin up with speed.

One INteresting thing There are very low RIR applcations for 2001 it seems. does not know why if anyone who had good understanding of the data can answer this.

Thats all folks.

LC from SF

Hi,

I have been a passive reader of this forum and closely following the updates posted by "God Bless you". Thanks to "God Bless You" for providing these kind of updates which brightens our spirits.

My LC was filed under RIR in SF with a PD of Sep 2002. It moved to BEC Phily and my attorney received the "45 day love letter" in Feb 1st week. Assuming that he responded without delay, its been almost 5 months now. I would appreciate if someone can tell me which PD applications are currently processed by Phily BEC and the likely date of my LC approval.

Thanks

My case

nanba said:
Hi,

I have been a passive reader of this forum and closely following the updates posted by "God Bless you". Thanks to "God Bless You" for providing these kind of updates which brightens our spirits.

My LC was filed under RIR in SF with a PD of Sep 2002. It moved to BEC Phily and my attorney received the "45 day love letter" in Feb 1st week. Assuming that he responded without delay, its been almost 5 months now. I would appreciate if someone can tell me which PD applications are currently processed by Phily BEC and the likely date of my LC approval.

Thanks

My case is the same as the above.
PD Sep 2002 (California/RIR)
RD Oct 2003
45 May 2005(Phily)
Who knows my case process ?

BS,

Please add my information to the tracker

Case: RIR
State: Illinois
PD: Sept 2003
Chicago DOL RD: June 2004
Received 45 day letter: 03/07/2005

Thanks

spidey said:
I spoke with someone and she tells me they are now processing Apr 2002 TR cases at the Philly BEC and 2001 cases for RIR.

She is not allowed to say how much longer it will take to finish processing the month they are working on.

Nothing new but this confirms what some other members have reported here.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi Guys and gals,

First of all let me congratulate GP111. It is so great news for you after all this painful await. have fun and great time.

Coming to Orissa about the number of people working at BECs, the info that he/she provided was absolutely wrong. PBEC has 138 emps approx. DBEC has 170 Approx.

Yeah I think Spidey got news before I did this time. Thanks Spidey. I was busy with some cust. issue and did not get time to call.

Yes all the TR cases for 2001 are approved also as I said sometime ago they are slow in adjudicating RIR cases for insane reason. They will be done with them by next month or so. So All 2001 folks RIR as well as TR will get done with this agonized wait by next month ....Hopefully :).

As mentioned they have good amount of RIR cases this is because in 2001 when consulting companies are forced and started filing RIR for employees/Future employees who are here and can pay the expenses for their GC...this resulted in a massive RIR application dump into labor in 2001 Apr after 245i came info enforcement.

So thats all folks have pleasant and sage long weekend.

DISCLAIMER: all the info provided above is an assessed opinion and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law.

some news is better than no news!!

spidey said:
I just talked to someone again and was told exactly what I was told last week. Philly BPC is processing the following Priority Dates:

RIR - Apr 2001
TR - Apr 2002

No further specifics are possible, they dont say which dates in those months.
Hang on tight. Hopefully we'll hear some news in the next week or so.

No 45-letter

I filed my case in SF. My PD is 11/2002, RD is 10/2003. I didn't receive 45-letter either form DBEC or PBEC. Anyone is in the same boat as me? Is it normal? Please help me to clarify?
Thank yoou!

My Case Status

Hi,

My Case was filed in regular, EB2 in Arizona. SWA was cleared in early 2004 and was transffered to DOL. I have not yet received the 45 day letter. I have no status on my case, which BEC will my case go to? Can some one take a wild guess when can it be cleared :).

Regular, EB2
State: Arizona
DOL: San Francisco ( I assume)
PD: 12-10-2002
Trasnfer to DOL date : 02-12-2004

Dallas or Philly BPC for CA remanded to state cases ?

Hi,
I have been a silent observer to this forum. Recently I have seen a lot of approvals from the Dallas BPC but mostly from the cases which were sent to that BPC from SF regional DOL.

My PD is June 2001 (EB2) and it was remanded back from SF DOL to state CA (as my employer did not retest market) in May 2003. I have not received my 45 day letter yet and do not know where my case is.

Can someone like Icarus, gp11 or others in this forum throw some light on these remanded cases which were supposed to go to BPC from the state. Like,
1. Will my case be in Dallas or Philly BPC ?
2. Have there been any 45 day letter receipts or approvals ? If yes, where is the state queue of 45 day letter now ?
2. Will all of these cases go through supervised recruitment ?

It's been more than 4 years that people like us are waiting now and we still do not see any light

Thanks

aprlc2002 said:
Its been long time :). I have an update for you. PBEC had completed processing of All TR (NON-RIR) petitions until May 2002 which made it to regional. They are currently working on May 2001 RIR petitions. The process for these two channels is Parallel.

So assuming they already started adjudicating RIRs they might be insync with TR may be early this winter.

FYI the petitions which did not make it to regional the att/employers will be communicated to what they should be doing for the application to be adjudicated. It looks like both BECs are now having a concrete process for the application which did not made it to Regional. Will be communicated thru a PR this or next week I guess.

regards

DISCLAIMER: All the aforementioned info is an assessment according to the situation and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law.

mithya said:
I just spoke with my lawyer. They have received both Eb2/Eb3 approvals (8 in all) with a PD of apr-june 03. All were received in regional Phili by Oct 03. She received all non RIR certifications, though.
I hope this is helpful.

PBEC and 45day letter for MA cases

Hi GOD_BLESS_YOU/Others,

I'm a little confused about the processing at Phili BEC. I've applied for Labor in Massachusetts in June 2003 and my lawyer says the case was tranferred to PA Backlog Reduction Center on May 4 "05. They haven't received the 45day letter yet from PBEC. If the below is correct should I be getting my approval or 45day letter soon? As usual my lawyer keeps saying he don't have any clue :(

Thanks for your help,
Jom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithya
I just spoke with my lawyer. They have received both Eb2/Eb3 approvals (8 in all) with a PD of apr-june 03. All were received in regional Phili by Oct 03. She received all non RIR certifications, though.
I hope this is helpful.

srkotturu said:
Today I called my lawyer to discuss about my 7th year extension and at the same time, I asked him, have you received any approvals. He told me that he receive couple of approvals. One approval from PBEC about couple of months back, whose priority date is April 30, 2001 and another one he said received from DBEC, which is from west coast and priority date is some time in 2002.

He said, he did not receive any approvals for the past two months from PBEC. I did not asked much about DBEC.

SRK

jomkj said:
Hi GOD_BLESS_YOU/Others,

I'm a little confused about the processing at Phili BEC. I've applied for Labor in Massachusetts in June 2003 and my lawyer says the case was tranferred to PA Backlog Reduction Center on May 4 "05. They haven't received the 45day letter yet from PBEC. If the below is correct should I be getting my approval or 45day letter soon? As usual my lawyer keeps saying he don't have any clue :(

Thanks for your help,
Jom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithya
I hope this is helpful.

It seems PBEC is giving priority to process the Regional cases cleared at state level before reaching BEC especailly Philly Regional Cases...(My guess only..) Most of cases we heard approved are NON RIR and from Philly regional cases

Why phil BEC are processing California Case?

I got the 45 day notice from phil center.
But according to the labor department, California cases should be processed at DAllas Center.
Is there any problem?

spidey said:
Hello everyone.

I have good news. My lawyer just called and told me she received my approved labor certification in the mail.

Here's my info:

PD Apr 2002
TR completed supervised recruiting Nov 2003
RD Apr 2004
ETA # 04279-XXXXX
45 day letter Recd 22 Feb 2005
replied March 8 2005.
Was Phila Regional case when it went to BPEC

YAHOOO I am going to celebrate tonight :D