Overall Backlog Elimination Centers update/discussion

aprlc2002 said:
the update:

If some one complains about the software glitch at PBEC it is really not software glitch it was an implementation problem with the workflow. This was happened since the guidelines were not concerte when they were published in the begining. So the certifying officers are not getting petitions which were actually intended to. that was the reason you saw some Random approvals. They have right now completed processing TR Oct2002 and RIR Aug 2001. This doesnt mean that they have all the approvals with regards to that processing date. As I mentioned some time ago, the case which made it regional and from specific states which made it earlier to PBECs are getting approved a lil bit earlier.

There are a certain number of certifying officers allocated for specific states so the problem was with the workflow software. Some officers did not care for the priority and went ahead and ceritified and some officers have raised a concern and they have to fix these issues first to proceed further.

Now everytthing seems to be synched in the whole center and expect things to followup soon.

BTW the person Rosilyn is a person to just handle calls from people like us who are curious to know more about the cases

DISCLAIMER: All the aforemnetioned info is just an assesment and cannot be prosecuted or brought under any jurisdiction of law.

This info is not for the ones who disbelive in facts and dwell in their own hallucination. you can please be in your own denial

Calling Dallas Office

Did anybody ever get a +ve response by calling Dallas office regarding the status of their case?

Thanks

vsaxena said:
Did anybody ever get a +ve response by calling Dallas office regarding the status of their case?

Thanks

I called them a month ago. The lady was quite polite and said that they no more provide information to the alien but only to the lawyer or the company.

Ug

UG. said:
I called them a month ago. The lady was quite polite and said that they no more provide information to the alien but only to the lawyer or the company.

even if ur lawyer or employer calls they will transfer them to automated answering machine which just explains the process that one will receive 45 day letter and then further processing.

How long it took you get reply from H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Confirmed.. approved on Aug 11th and recieved on Aug 18th.,

Congrats ! God Bless you !!!!

I have sent them 3-4 emails already and its been like 4 days and i haven't got any response back from them. How long it took you to get the reply back from H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

Cheers ! :)

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Confirmed.. approved on Aug 11th and recieved on Aug 18th.,
Can you please give me the body of your email? I am also getting excited to know my case status
Thanks,
Geek

aprlc2002 updates

Hi All,
I see All NJ guys are in Panic. please have a lil bit patience also I know the reason why you should be but, sometimes your lady luck doesnt give away enough of diamonds

Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year... this is irrespective of the petitions that were made to Regional or not. Why VA and MD first because they were first to made it to PBEC.

Regards

Really???

Days_go_by said:
Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year...

Does this apply to ALL applications? Or just the New Jersey ones?

And how do you know this information???

-N.

Backlog Elimination Center

Hi Guys -

I have sent the details to the philly BEC and the response i got it CASE STATUS - Incomplete and my PD is 05/20/2004 ! What is your judgement of my case ? Any ideas if anyone has cleared the 45-day letter period whose chase has been filed from NJ ????? :confused:

Thanks a Ton !

PBEC case staus

Hi

I have sent the email to Phi BEC for 7th year extension and I also have filed from NJ but so far no response. I haven't got any 45 days letter also.
So any idea what is going on in Phi BEC?

Standard reply from Dallas BEC or ?

Since this is FAQ thread, I am posting what I got from Dallas BEC. I emailed them twice one week apart but same answer as below . Is the system down these days ? Is calling better than emailing?
Since my company immigration firm does not provide case no, is it worth calling with just my name and company name?
I appreciate your replies.

---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Requestor,

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, if acceptable, we will update your information as requested:

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below or use the e-mail address provided:

www.plc.doleta.gov

PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

some relief to the retrogression?

please check out www.ILW.com

The FY 2006 140,000 employment-based numbers will increase by 7,000 numbers (overflow from family immigration numbers per the existing statutory scheme). Another one-time 101,000 numbers will be recaptured from FY 1999-2004 and will also be added to FY 2006, bringing the total to 248,000. This may portend some dramatic improvement in the Visa Bulletin in the balance of FY 2006 but it may not be enough. Different solutions are being considered for meaningful relief. These include: reallocation of the diversity visa (55,000) numbers by eliminating the DV category, and recapturing erroneously counted employment numbers (rumored to be significant). Other solutions being considered are the issuance of advance parole and EAD eligibility to primary applicants and spouses applying for their I-140s and large permanent increases in permanent employment numbers through the Mc-Cain-Kennedy bill. This pressing problem will surely provide ample opportunity for creativity during this Congress.

Can anyone guide me what happens (and how long it takes that to happen) once we reply to 45 days notice?

I recieved my 45 days notice on 7th Oct and my lawyer has already replied. my priority date from North Carolina is 01-16-2004

Can anyone help me what is the status of the NON RIR cases at Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

I mean has anyone received any 45 day letter or approval for the 2002/2003 PD

Mine is
PD: 4/29/2003
EB3

web_guru2003 said:
Can anyone guide me what happens (and how long it takes that to happen) once we reply to 45 days notice?

Nothing. Your application waits in queue as it did before. The 45-day letter was apparently designed to reduce the workload at a BPC by weeding out applications that were no longer being pursued by the applicant, but I've heard that the response rate was extremely high, so it's just been a waste of time for BPC's.

sunny_arora said:
Can anyone help me what is the status of the NON RIR cases at Dallas Backlog Reduction Center. I mean has anyone received any 45 day letter or approval for the 2002/2003 PD

Look at the BPC tracker:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=120&pp=15
Open the Excel spreadsheet given there. You can see who's getting the 45 day letter and who's getting the approvals.

-N