October Approvals needed.

ascii_boston said:
Congratulations, kmunna!
Could you give details of what financial documents were sent along with the I-140 application? Does your company have profits (or is it reliant on VC funding)? response much appreciated, thanx
Someone forgot to post. Do you know that person from MA? :)

Even my company has 22 employee, last year net profit was $368000.

with concurrent filing we sent company's 2002 tax return only. Stated salary in labor is 64000 but i am getting 56000 only for that company attached letter stating that: will pay 64000 salary once adjustment of status approved.

Jharkhandi said:
You are right ETA-GC. The information which we gather is not with purpose of hacking, computer is in public domain and we are not associating it with any person - no doubt about it.

But since no one in the portal is really sure about what exactly these laws mean in long run(I am sure no harm in publishing it - it is perhaps done under FOIA), I will suggest do not put EAC04 - use ***** instead - rest will be OK, if that makes it look more reliable.

OK, I'll start blanking out the last X digits -- it sounds like we don't really need to show the full #'s :)

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the flurry of October approvals yesterday, only 2 of the 103 cases that I'm tracking in October (many of these from 10/01/03) were touched:

EAC0400151XXX --> RFE sent 6/9/2004
EAC0400151XXX --> Approved 6/9/2004 (my case :eek:)

ETA

No cases changed today (offices were closed due to day of mourning for Reagan).

Since my I-140 was approved earlier this week I'm not planning on scanning these cases any more. If somebody wants to take over for me send me a PM and I can send you the spreadsheets which I was using for this.

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been denied access due to too many inquiries.

Can some one tell me how to fix this please....

"The purpose of the Customer Relationship Interface System is to provide customers (and/or their representatives) individual access to case status for applications submitted to USCIS Service Centers. If the system determines that a large number of requests have been submitted from an organization or an individual in a short period of time, that organization or individual will be prohibited "

I-140 Approved!!!!!!!!

Miracles still do happen .... this is the best day ... coming in to see my online status changed and that the I-140 was approved.... Amazing how such a little thing can be so significant to one's life ..... Good luck to all of you and thank you very much for the information/support that this forum has provided ... it was my link to sanity :) ..... Now off to celebrate!!!!!

Notice Date 10/14/03 approval date 6/15/04

any recent OCT approvals?
looks like the first wave of approvals has already passed the month of october, they are mainly approving nov/dec cases.
I can't currently scan, can anybody confirm this?
my ND is 10/21/03
Let's hope there's a second wave coming :)