Oct 03 Concurrent filers

Hi Guys,

Do I need to ask my lawyer to submit an inquery letter for my case. I have been waiting for over 13 months. I hate waiting. Some of my friends told me the USCIS might put my case somewhere and forget it.

Semi-concurent filer (EB1)
I-140 ND: 09 - 27 - 03 (pending)
I-485 ND: 05 - 06 - 04

Thank you

Congrats Rakeshr..

My Attorney also enquired on my Pending I-140 case on last week of Sep.04.
And the last updated date on USCIS was 10/05/04 and the message is
"On October 4, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

But attoney said she didn't receive any notice.Let's wait and see.

What was your fp done and USCIS Update date.

In-Delema said:
Hi ABT,
Did you file concurrently (Same date) or Semi-Concurrently(Different Date).
I Guess, they are not approving semi concurrent cases.
Your thoughts? Did you see any semi concurrent 485 approval?
Thanks
In-Delema

In-Delema,

Mine was concurrent, same day, same packet. Though, I have been following everyones approval lately, but I couldn't see a clear pattern at all.

Thought you got the approval (485) since I didn't see much of activity from your side lately.

ABT

Thank you Guys !!

bmt74-

If you remember NSC dates moved to sometime in December. Based on those dates my attorney enquired about the case.

Shre-

I completed my FP on June 21st and site was updated on July 2nd 04.
Actually I had to go second time for FP because prints were not clear for the first FP. First FP was around May last week of this year.

Thanks
Rakesh

ABT said:
In-Delema,

Mine was concurrent, same day, same packet. Though, I have been following everyones approval lately, but I couldn't see a clear pattern at all.

Thought you got the approval (485) since I didn't see much of activity from your side lately.

ABT

Thanks ABT.

Still waiting for my 485 paitently.

'am littile busy with my projects.

Thanks
In-Delema

23rd sep -concurrent EB2 approved

My I-140/485 has been approved on 4th november.
RD -23rd sep 2003
My Fp was done on 15th may. No RFE.

user789

congratulations on ur approval.

had you applied for an ead or ap recently and/or initiated an inquiry on ur case ?

To Antipod

Hi,
Could you pl post your receipt date, category eb2/eb3 and you PD (date of labor cert filing? Could you also let us know if you used labor substitution?

bigbadwolf:
RD was 10/7/03; EB3; federal labor cert filing - somewhere in feb 03. It was not labor subst.

Guys

It looks like forum is quite regarding the approvals this week.

Have any one heard of any approvals this week?

There was a lighting strike last week not it stopped :mad:

maniac,you are right dude,we are really cursed
There has been hardly any movement in NSC for last 6-8 months.Menawhile CSC and NSC has zoomed ahead.If we do not get our approvals by Jan,the priority dates will kick in .....and after all this effort of almost 3 years it might be bye bye to this GC process for atleast 2 years.

i hope john ashcroft's resignation has nothing to do with the slowness at NSC again. wonder what these guys are upto.

October 03 Filers :

Please let me know if any one is waiting for their I-485 approval and I-140 was approved recently (2-3 weeks) .

I have seen many concurrent approvals recently.

Thanks
Rakesh

Hi All,

Well the Big Day...

I-140 has been approved just sometime back

I-140 / I-485 - oct 7 2003 (Concurrent EB3)
Approval Date - nov 10 2004

Thanks for Everything
Wish U All a Good Luck

I wonder how much time it wud take for I-485.

To Wqur,
you are lucky man. I gor RFE on I140(education eval and company's 2003 taxes) and wife's I485. Good luck for your I485

murthytvsn said:
To Wqur,
you are lucky man. I gor RFE on I140(education eval and company's 2003 taxes) and wife's I485. Good luck for your I485

Actually my lawyer was very good. She had already done education eval when she filed the application for I-140.

Thanks for the wishes