Oct 03 Concurrent filers

bmt74,
it was exactly what I felt opening the email.I so wanted it to be my 140 approval.Any ways,my lawyer did initiate an inquiry during the begining of Oct/04.We haven't heard anything about the case status as response to the inquiry.I think,I could call USCIS after 30 days ,for the case status,which will be Nov first week.

I will keep the forum updated.

Good luck to all for a speedy approval of all pending cases.

rpan,Oct 03 guys

i learnt from my friend that today there has been two to three(of his colleagues/friends) I-140 approvals for the Sep last week RD range - not sure if it's EB3, EB2...he's a very reliable source....so at least something continues to happen...hopefully we'll all get there soon..good luck to everyone..

bmt74

the 800 customer service is actually outsourcing by uscis. i figure out even i knew better than them when i called. the only info they can give you is the one you can exactly get from the website!!! i hope nsc is not outsourcing all 140 applications. talking about homeland security, i'm suprised that they are even doing the outsourcing!!! :eek:

I don't care who answers the phone call, but I think it is unfair to not let me talk to an immigration officer after I have waited for more than a year for my I-140 approval. Why the hell they can not give a valid reason ?.

My day!!!

Hello Folks,
It's my day.....Ready to explode.....got everything approved in a day.

EAD2/140/485 for both me and my wife approved today.Received email few minutes back..I was watching my email poping up...YAHOOOOO!!!!..so happpy :D .I will sure have more drinks tonight ;) .

Good luck to everyone for a speedy approval of the pending cases.It could be your day tomorrow.

Later,
Rajesh.

rpan said:
Hello Folks,

EAD2/140/485 for both me and my wife approved today.Received email few minutes back..I was watching my email poping up...YAHOOOOO!!!!..so happpy :D .I will sure have more drinks tonight ;) .

Good luck to everyone for a speedy approval of the pending cases.It could be your day tomorrow.

Later,
Rajesh.

congrats rpan!!!!!

rpan said:
Hello Folks,

Later,
Rajesh.

Congratulations... you are EB3 right?

aonflux said:
congrats rpan!!!!!

Thanks,Dude.
aonflux/In-Delema,
Guess what,the message is good on the phone system.I want to beleive that the temp problem message on the system has got something to do with approval officers sniffing around the cases.You guys are very close,I guess.

Congrats rpan! - i had a good feeling in the evening that someone in this forum is going to have a good day - after news of other approvals --- Enjoy dude - it's ur day!!

rpan said:
Thanks,Dude.
aonflux/In-Delema,
Guess what,the message is good on the phone system.I want to beleive that the temp problem message on the system has got something to do with approval officers sniffing around the cases.You guys are very close,I guess.

InDelema does your phone message still have an error message?
Mine is back to FP recieved. Wow rpan , I knew you were close to approval.

aonflux

My phone message still says the error message. God knows what is going on.. :confused:

These NSC people are like slow poision....

Indelema..

aonflux said:
InDelema does your phone message still have an error message?
Mine is back to FP recieved. Wow rpan , I knew you were close to approval.

In-Delema said:
aonflux

My phone message still says the error message. God knows what is going on.. :confused:

These NSC people are like slow poision....

Indelema..

you will get your approval soon too.

rpan said:
aonflux/In-Delema,I have send a private message to you guys.

rpan,

Congrats man !! I am happy for your.

I am not sure why few of us didn't get concurrent 485 approval.

140 AD :10/20/04

485 RD:09/29/03 -Pending
AP2 RD:07/19/04 -Pending
EAD2RD:08/24/04 -Pending

ABT said:
rpan,

Congrats man !! I am happy for your.

I am not sure why few of us didn't get concurrent 485 approval.

140 AD :10/20/04

485 RD:09/29/03 -Pending
AP2 RD:07/19/04 -Pending
EAD2RD:08/24/04 -Pending

Thanks,ABT.Is inquiry playing a role in approval???