NSC Processing dates moves to 07/01/03

IPC302

Registered Users (C)
NSC Processing dates for 485 moves to 07/01/03 ... its 4 month jump this time ... in 15 days .....good for many those who filed before 07/01/03 ..and is still pending ... they can now atleast open an inquiry .... good luck guys !!!!

The latest dates are at www.aila.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting all of us!! I am sure a good chunk of people fall in this period, who can show up some movement in their processing.

Approval Pending

hi GC@NSC

What is your PD?
How do you know your staus is "Approval Pending"?

Please let me know.

Mine PD was Oct2002
I485 Rd was April2003
RFE recievd by NSC on Dec2004

No LUD change after that.

Will be happy if PD also jumps like I-485 RD..

Will be happy if PD EB3 (for retrogressed country) also jumps like I-485 RD....:) :)

IPC302 said:
NSC Processing dates for 485 moves to 07/01/03 ... its 4 month jump this time ... in 15 days .....good for many those who filed before 07/01/03 ..and is still pending ... they can now atleast open an inquiry .... good luck guys !!!!

The latest dates are at www.aila.org

ramu2003 said:

Because that's the status for nearly everyone here ..... everyone's case is pending approval :D

I hope its not a mistake...Wait for next proceesing dates, before assuming that NSC is gearing up..... hope it does..

Hello ramu2003

ramu2003 said:
hi GC@NSC

What is your PD?

Please let me know.

Mine PD was Oct2002
I485 Rd was April2003
RFE recievd by NSC on Dec2004

No LUD change after that.

After i had replied my RFE, i got an email from online status that they recieved the document and when i looked at LUD (last updated date) and it was also changed to the date when i received the email. After that haven't heard back from NSC...and the case is not approved since....thats why its pending approval.

I-485 RD mar3 2003, no change in status :confused:

Hi,
I am very glad to hear that they haved moved forward with I-485 applications. Our RD for 485 is Mar3 2003. I saw the last update on uscis.gov on May16th or 18th 2005 which said they were processing Mar1 2003 applications. We are still waiting for our case status to change. Hopefully it gets approved soon. We had our second FP done Dec 28th and my hubby's retaken on April 15th. Does this signify anything about our case, whether the name check is complete?? it says the last update on the case was on May5th 2005. Hoping all's well.

Good Luck with yours,
Srikals.

Processing dates for 485 moved to 07/01/03. But what is the PD for EB3? How do I monitor PD movements? Is there a link for this?

sriram1975 said:
It is still listed as July 01 2003. Nothing new. Why is it "news" now?
Because this thread was started on 1st June, 2005.
On that day, the processing dates moved to July 01 per AILA.

It was today when these dates were updated in the "official" processing times report.
(Usually, official reports lag aila reports by about 2 weeks)

max2k1 said:
Because this thread was started on 1st June, 2005.
On that day, the processing dates moved to July 01 per AILA.

It was today when these dates were updated in the "official" processing times report.
(Usually, official reports lag aila reports by about 2 weeks)

Thanks! :eek: