!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November Interview - New Delhi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Your Mail

Hi.. Got your mail but am sorry for the delay.. Actually was too busy in getting things done and so did not logon to the net for a long time.. Why don\'t you give me a call sometime at 3015159808.. If it\'s busy then that means I\'m connected to the net.. We can chat thru. MSN or Yahoo messenger.. For MSN my e-mail is sudhs@hotmail.com and for yahoo it is sudpay@yahoo.com .. By talking over the phone we\'ll be able to chat freely.. What do you say ..?? If I\'m not there, please leave a message with your ph. no. and I\'ll get back to you..

i-140 approval to packet 3?

How much time did it take between i-140 approoval(with CP) and receiving the packet 3?
Where does the INS send Packet 3? To the lawyer?

thanks in advance,
Dushyant Shah

Got my date

All :
I got my interview Date on Nov. 21st.
All those who have their dates around that time, please be aware that Diwali is on the 14/15th... So make sure that you have accounted for the delay due to that.

Good Luck all !!

No Title

Tutu,

Did you book your tickets? Looks like Air India is available. But I am trying for Northwest/Luftansa airlines. I am planning to fly from New York/Newark on 9th Nov.

I asked them for Nov dates, between 15-22 Nov., got 13th

There was no possibility of getting interview in Oct when I am cancelling and requesting reschedule on 21st Sept. In my case I think all background check and other things would have been completed, only thing required would have been assigning Visa Number(block visa number) against Nov month.

URGENT!!! P4 Contains DS 230 Part I and Part II.. Nov. 20th Interview

Hi Guys..,
I\'ve got a Nov. 20th interview.. Since I did not receive P4 till now, I asked my brother as Delhi to collect it for me. The guy said that the actual set of forms was mailed on Oct. 10th and also issued him another set.. Now as per my brother, the new set contains DS 230 Part 1 and Part 2 and 9003 even though I had mailed them OF 230 Part1 in Packet 3 and I\'ve already filled in OF 230 Part 2 for my interview.. Yes.. please note that the new set contained DS 230 Part 1 and 2 both... Don\'t know why.. You all may please get a clarification from the embassy / lawyers as to why is that and will it affect our CP (which I strongly feel won\'t) if we sent OF 230 Part 1 in P3 and now P4 contains both the DS 230 Part 1 and Part 2 forms.. I\'ll be contacting my attorney on Monday and will let you all know what he says.. If somebody has already received P4 then what forms has he/she rcvd. ?? Please reply.. Also if anybody knows as to what did the OCTOBER CPers get in P4..

DON\'T PANIC

Tutu

Don\'t get scared the content in both the forms are more or less same and anyways you got to fill the Part-1 again when you got for interview. So just relax and chill out.

9003 & I - 134 missing from packet 4

Fellow CP\'ers,

Packet 4 received by my folks in Delhi does not contain IRS-9003 and I-134 forms, plus it has only one set of DS230-I & II while I need two sets, one for myself and other for my wife. IRS-9003 is also not mentioned as one of the required documents to bring to the embassy.

Does this mean that IRS-9003 form is given at the time of the interview or is not required anymore ?

Also the packet contains all kinds of instruction sheets for I864 but none for I-134. I have applied in Employment based category and am married. I am under impression that I do not need to fill in I864 but do need to fill in I134 for my wife. Is my understanding correct ?

Appreciate all responses.

No Title

Hi Tutu,

Still I haven\'t received packet 4 for my november 19th interview. I want send my brother get the packet 4 from consulate. Does he need authorization letter from me?

Response is highly appreciated.

No Title

My interview is scheduled for Nov 20. I have a question regarding spouse name on passport:
My wife has my name on her passport, but I don;t have my wife\'s name on my passport. Is it a problem in CP? Do I need to include her name in my passport.

Appreciate an early response.
Thanks
Mukesh