November 2008 filers

So I've checked my portfolio of applications on USCIS website. All but I485 have changed the LUD from 11/28/2008 to 12/18/2008. I'm kind of nervous, cause the status of each is unchanged (confirmed receipt only, case received and pending). Most probably, as I suspected, they registered my husband's I130 as being submitted by an LPR not by an USC (although the file submitted by us included copies of his naturalization certificate and USC passport)...He placed a service request on Monday this week and things have moved today.

30 days since documents were received at the national benefit center (11/26/08), no biometrics appointment yet, I called and placed a request for service. Have been informed to call back by 01/25/09 if no notice is received in the following days or up to that date.

It is really disappointing, considering how meticulously organized my file was.

transeferred to California service center

I think i have similar dates as yours (Vishnu Mahadev) and i have mentioned above it is also transferred to CSC, One issue though, my wife has not received her biometrics notice yet.

My mother's updated GC application information is shown below.
(BD = Business Days)
----------------------------------
11/21/08 :BD00: Application sent for Mother (I-130, I-485, I-864,I-693, G-325A, I-765, I-131 mailed to USCIS)
11/25/08 :BD02: Fedex Delivered the package to the destination.
12/05/08 :BD08: Checks debited in my bank account.
11/25/08 :BD02: Receipt Date(RD)
12/05/08 :BD08: Notice Date(ND)
12/09/08 :BD10: Notice Of Action-NOA Received ( I-797C) for all four: 130, 131, 485, 765
12/18/08 :BD17: Fingerprint(FP) Notice Received
12/19/08 :BD18: Fingerprint(FP) Done before appointment as walk in.
12/23/08 :BD20: Fingerprint(FP) Appointment
12/29/08 :BD21: Case transferred to CSC for speedy processing.

??/??/09 :BDx: Advanced Parole-AP Approved [ Expected to happen in February 2009 as per current timeline ]
??/??/09 :BDx: Advanced Parole-AP Received [ Expected to happen in February 2009 as per current timeline ]
??/??/09 :BDx: Employment Auth. Card-EAD card ordered [ Expected to happen in February 2009 as per current timeline ]
??/??/09 :BDx: EAD card received [ Expected to happen in February 2009 as per current timeline ]
??/??/09 :BDx: Green Card(GC) ordered -485 Approved [ Expected to happen in March 2009 as per current timeline ]
??/??/09 :BDx: GC received [ Expected to happen in March 2009 as per current timeline ]

I am in the same boat. Case transfered but no FP notice. My concern is growing. This is getting a little late. Will wait for a couple of more days before calling.

I am in the same boat. Case transfered but no FP notice. My concern is growing. This is getting a little late. Will wait for a couple of more days before calling.

If it has been over 30 days since the date of receipt as confirmed on your NOAs (and i think it is) and you did not received yet your fingerprint appointment, call now. They will place a service request in your name.

Lud?

Could someone please tell me how to look for Last Updated Date (LUD) online? My I-130 is still not appearing online, although I-485 and I-765 appeared online after FP.

Thanks,
Priya

Could someone please tell me how to look for Last Updated Date (LUD) online? My I-130 is still not appearing online, although I-485 and I-765 appeared online after FP.

Thanks,
Priya

The only way you could tell is if the "last updated" date of your form has changed/is different than the date of your NOA for that particular form. Register yourself as user/customer on USCIS web site, at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp, and build your portfolio.

The only way you could tell is if the "last updated" date of your form has changed/is different than the date of your NOA for that particular form. Register yourself as user/customer on USCIS web site, at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp, and build your portfolio.

Thank you for sharing this, I had also been wondering where people were seeing the LUD and now I get it! My last update was 12/31 but it's still showing as "received and pending".

Thank you for sharing this, I had also been wondering where people were seeing the LUD and now I get it! My last update was 12/31 but it's still showing as "received and pending".

You'll probably very soon receive an email notifying the printing of the EAD card.

Thank you so much. I registered in the site and the LUD is 12/10/2008 and Status: Case received and pending.

Thanks,
Priya

Status - Marriage-based GC
----------------------------------------------------------
11/8/08 (Day 0) - Sent 130,485,325A,693,864,765 to Chicago
11/10/08 (Day 2)- Received
11/18/08 (Day 10)- Notice Date & Checks Cashed
12/1/08 (Day 23)- FP Notice Received
12/9/08 (Day 31)- FP Completed
12/11/08 (Day 33) - Cases (I485,I765) appear online

If it has been over 30 days since the date of receipt as confirmed on your NOAs (and i think it is) and you did not received yet your fingerprint appointment, call now. They will place a service request in your name.

I didn't find any language anywhere that prescribed calling the 1-800 if no FP notice received after 30 days from the receipt date? I did receive confirmation of receipt and transfer notice.

I didn't find any language anywhere that prescribed calling the 1-800 if no FP notice received after 30 days from the receipt date? I did receive confirmation of receipt and transfer notice.

It doesn't say anywhere in the forms. I called about 20 days after receipt (about 30 days after I sent the package) to see what's up with the FP and the lady that answered the phone told me to call back if nothing is received by the 30th day. I called at exactly 30th day and the lady placed a service request.

Oh I figured out what's up the the latest update - I had called to fix an issue with my name showing up differently on different forms (some had my maiden name). I got a letter in the mail today saying that they had made the change, so I guess that's what the update was all about.

Thanks, map1map. Called today and place a service requst. Don't know if it will help. Still waiting for the FP letter... Will update later.

EAD Card Production Ordered

Status - Marriage-based GC
----------------------------------------------------------
11/8/08 (Day 0) - Sent 130,485,325A,693,864,765 to Chicago
11/10/08 (Day 2)- Received
11/18/08 (Day 10)- Notice Date & Checks Cashed
12/1/08 (Day 23)- FP Notice Received
12/9/08 (Day 31)- FP Completed
12/11/08 (Day 33) - Cases (I485,I765) appear online
01/09/09 (Day 62) - EAD Card Production Ordered.

Thanks, map1map. Called today and place a service requst. Don't know if it will help. Still waiting for the FP letter... Will update later.

Meantime, I scheduled an infopass to see what's up with my application. The lady IO was very nice, we asked that maybe there was an RFE that we missed or a bio appointment that we missed, she checked the system and told us there is no such thing yet in the system and that the application is indeed at the MSC. She sent an email to MSC in my name, asking about the application, hoping that things will move along. She told us, if nothing happens, to call that 1-800 number and place a service request.

At that time, I told her we have already placed one on December 26th, she told us that the service request is then still pending (like it has not expired yet) to wait and if nothing happens, to call back an place another service request.

At this time, I am confident I have done all in my power to solve this issue. Don't know what else I could do, or could have done differently.

God helps us all, and good luck to all of you.

map1map, thanks for sharing your experience. I got notice back in Dec that my requests got transfered to CSC for speedy processing. But we didn't have any FP. Anyway, still waiting...

We filed on late December, haven't received any notice of recepits yet. but we received the FP notice last week. does some one have any idea on why it happened? Usually the FP come after notice of receipts, shall we call USCIS asking why there is no receipts yet. I am concerned if the notice of receipts got lost in the mail. Do they all come in one envelop or seperately?Thanks

We filed on late December, haven't received any notice of recepits yet. but we received the FP notice last week. does some one have any idea on why it happened? Usually the FP come after notice of receipts, shall we call USCIS asking why there is no receipts yet. I am concerned if the notice of receipts got lost in the mail. Do they all come in one envelop or seperately?Thanks
They all arrive in separate envelops. Yes, typically the NOAs are printed a few days before the FP notice.

Wd

DO San Francisco, CA

11/06/2008 Mailed I-130/485/131/765 to Chicago Lockbox
11/09/2008 Received
11/20/2008 Check Cashed

11/28/2008 NOA
11/28/2008 Notice Date for Fingerprint Appointment
12/04/2008 Fingerprint Taken

12/23/2008 NOA (Fingerprint Re-taken Request)
(details: "FBI was unable to process your fingerprint card. In order for the USCIS to continue processing your application, it will be necessary to have your fingerprints re-taken with no additional expense to you.")

01/12/2009 Called FBI: 2nd Fingerprints were rejected again
01/13/2009 I-131 Approval notice sent & I-765 EAD Card production ordered.