Non RIR Discussion Only !

susomething,

The attorney's office informed me that they received the hard copy of my labor certification (which was online certified on June 29) today. Yours should be on its way to your lawyer's office.

Good luck.
TxTramDream

Thanks TxTramDream.

susomething indicated his lawyer received paperwork too. He will confirm soon. I receieved a letter from DBEC stating the paperwork copy has been sent, I am checking with lawyer tomorrow.

Just confirmed with my lawyer that they have received my hard copy yesterday.
Thanks TxTramDream.

susomething indicated his lawyer received paperwork too. He will confirm soon. I receieved a letter from DBEC stating the paperwork copy has been sent, I am checking with lawyer tomorrow.

Case Recommended for Approval !!.

Folks,
I requested my Human Resources Manager to contact the Dallas Back Log elimination center and got an update on my case. The Lady who picked the call at the Backlog center told my HRM that my case has been recommended for Approval to the Department of Labor. She said most likely the case will be approved in a week or two. She also said that rarely a case gets rejected when it has been recommended for approval by the backlog center.
Case details.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
P.D : 02-24-2004
Category : TR - EB2.
State : C.A.

Is it a kind of rule that BEC always sends a copy of LC certification to the employer?
I don't trust the lawyer-they are so sluggish - it took them about 3 weeks to complete and send back Recrutiment Report. So, if HR is supposed to get a copy I will know sooner than waiting from the lawyer. It is very critical issue now to prepare 140/485 and file them before Aug 17. I only have some doubts that I'll be able to talk HR and the lawyer into preparing the docs before they got hard copy of LC.

--------------------
D-05207-XXXXX
EB3 Non-RIR TX
PD 03/2005
45 DL: July 006
AJB AD 3/23/2007 removed 5/8/2007
RI: 04/02/2007
Reqruitment period 04/14/2007 - 05/14/2007
RRI: 5/30/2007 no resumes,
Certified 07/11/2007
waiting for hard copy

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,
I requested my Human Resources Manager to contact the Dallas Back Log elimination center and got an update on my case. The Lady who picked the call at the Backlog center told my HRM that my case has been recommended for Approval to the Department of Labor. She said most likely the case will be approved in a week or two. She also said that rarely a case gets rejected when it has been recommended for approval by the backlog center.
Case details.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
P.D : 02-24-2004
Category : TR - EB2.
State : C.A.

My case was also in that status on 5/10 (analyst has recommended for approval and case was forwarded to CO) and finally certified on 7/10. My Manager was keep calling DBEC every other day and finally it approved. Still waiting for hard copy.

Outcry from a BEC Backlog Victim

My labor certification (Traditional EB-3) is stuck in BEC since last 5 years. It is completely beyond my understanding why it took so long for BEC to process my case. Now everyone is rejoicing USCIS's decision to accept all green card applications, but I am paralyzed with the fear of facing another huge backlog on I-485 applications. One government agency sits on our applications for years and another government agency throws us further back in the line to cover up its blunders and guess what who pays the price: WE RULE-ABIDING, LINE-WAITING FOLKS.

Even if I get my labor approval before September, I will be among the last persons to get labor certification in spite of being the one with the earliest priority date. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than suing DOL BEC at this time. We may not sue DOL on their inability to clear the backlogs, but we can definitely sue them in their utter disregard to FIFO procedures (mind that some people with priority dates in 2004, 2005 have already got their labor certifications, but some with priority dates in 2001, 2002 are still stuck). When I read on their web site that they have tried to maintain FIFO, it makes me feel like puking.

:mad: :mad:

Agree with You

My labor certification (Traditional EB-3) is stuck in BEC since last 5 years. It is completely beyond my understanding why it took so long for BEC to process my case. Now everyone is rejoicing USCIS's decision to accept all green card applications, but I am paralyzed with the fear of facing another huge backlog on I-485 applications. One government agency sits on our applications for years and another government agency throws us further back in the line to cover up its blunders and guess what who pays the price: WE RULE-ABIDING, LINE-WAITING FOLKS.

Even if I get my labor approval before September, I will be among the last persons to get labor certification in spite of being the one with the earliest priority date. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than suing DOL BEC at this time. We may not sue DOL on their inability to clear the backlogs, but we can definitely sue them in their utter disregard to FIFO procedures (mind that some people with priority dates in 2004, 2005 have already got their labor certifications, but some with priority dates in 2001, 2002 are still stuck). When I read on their web site that they have tried to maintain FIFO, it makes me feel like puking.

:mad: :mad:

I totally agree with you. This is so bad. Especially, for people who are waiting for their cases to clear from Backlog. What a mess it has been. Even though my case has been certified from Backlog, I can get see why the frustration comes. The BEC has made a huge backlog and people who are here with PD of 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 are really in a bad shape. Those with PERM are lucky they did NOT get into this backlog mess

I would ask you to try and get as much information on your case and try to get it approved as soon as possible. The reason is no one cares for us - applicants. It is only us who can get our cases in some action. I have gone through my ad posting to getting my labor certified after constantly talking with my lawyers, HR and also contacting PBEC. Please follow up with them and get an update. Talk to your company HR if possible, so they can call the BEC as sometimes BEC will NOT talk to us - applicants Good Luck my friend

My case was also in that status on 5/10 (analyst has recommended for approval and case was forwarded to CO) and finally certified on 7/10. My Manager was keep calling DBEC every other day and finally it approved. Still waiting for hard copy.

My attorney enquired today with DBEC and sent me an email saying my case has now been recommended for approval and we should check again by the end of next week. When I asked my attorney what they meant in simple English, she replied saying it meant the case was now forwarded to a officer for final review but they have no idea how long it may take to certify. So much for progress. Judging by your case above, that might mean another 2 month wait :mad:.

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.

Case - D-05195-xxxxx (PD: Jun 04: EB2,TR)
Certified online - 7/9

BEC Mess- Adjustment of status

any idea on the expected retrogression in early FY08, Oct thru Dec-07 , some are predicting that Visa Nos will be unavailable for at least a year in EB3

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10

Case - D-05195-xxxxx (PD: Jun 04: EB2,TR)
Certified online - 7/9

HardCopy received

After a long wait, my Hardcopy received by lawyer, also I got the letter from DBEC at the same day. I got certified online 6/29, but got hardcopy 7/17. It's very slow. Right now prepare I140 and I485. THank everyone to share info here.

Scary !!.

My attorney enquired today with DBEC and sent me an email saying my case has now been recommended for approval and we should check again by the end of next week. When I asked my attorney what they meant in simple English, she replied saying it meant the case was now forwarded to a officer for final review but they have no idea how long it may take to certify. So much for progress. Judging by your case above, that might mean another 2 month wait :mad:.

Why would the Certifying Officer take 2 months to approve the case. They have told that we should check the status again within a week. Hope it is a week wait not 2 months wait . This is scary. Its been a long wait, they reward us with approving the case immediately.

After a long wait, my Hardcopy received by lawyer, also I got the letter from DBEC at the same day. I got certified online 6/29, but got hardcopy 7/17. It's very slow. Right now prepare I140 and I485. THank everyone to share info here.

I got a letter from DBEC stating my Labor is certified. The letter is cc-ed to my lawyer (which apparently has the signed original of ETA 750 form)

D-05195-xxxxx (EB2, TR, Jun 04)
RRI filed: 6/25
Date on Cert. letter received: 6/28 (So looks like they took only 3 days to certify)
Showed up "certified" online: 7/9
7/10 - waiting..

7/19 - waiting...:confused:
7/20 - waiting...:mad:
7/20 - afternoon - mailbox had the letter
Now the race to the finish line starts :p

Good luck to everyone out there...As I know DBEC is taking little longer than they took in June (It was in the order of a week to receive H.copy once it showed up as 'certified' - two of my colleagues got with in a week in June- Now it is more like 2 weeks)

Havent got a notificaton from lawyer yet..but they should have received it today.

Received hard copy today...

I had received the approval letter on June 18th and same day my manager got the letter. Also, my attorney was supposed to get the letter( as it is a cc) but they say they received it today. whatever...

Finally, I got the labor after 3 long years...got it the same day I was laid off 6 years ago...What a journey full of unexpected events! Still another long journey awaiting. Will try my luck there and see what's in store for me there...

Good luck to you all! :)

Read thru lot of postings .. I' am new to forum maybe someone can help me direct or answer some queries listed below
1) Can anyone advise where EB-3 Cases are w.r.t labor approval (which dates are approved) - My backlog center is Phil
2) If I miss Aug-17th deadline for filing I-140/485, since labor not approved even though I have filed in front of others whose labor got approved thanks to perm... do you see any other option?

Case Details
A) My Case as my signature mentions file Sep-04 EB-3 Non-RIR
B) 45 days letter received last year & Lawyer sent response to continue
C) Job posting internal & external conducted May-07
D) Response sent Jun end 07
E) Current status - When I checked the website - Mentions in Process

Certified today !!!

Finally, I am relieved of this waiting after 3 years, 5 months.

CA/NON-RIR/EB2/DBEC
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX.
PD - Febraury,2004
RI - 05-03-2007
RRI - 05/22/07
RRI replied - 06/04/07 (No resumes)
Certified online - 07/23/07