Non RIR Discussion Only !

---------------
Read thru lot of postings .. I' am new to forum maybe someone can help me direct or answer some queries listed below
1) Can anyone advise where EB-3 Cases are w.r.t labor approval (which dates are approved) - My backlog center is Phil
>>>Check the philly thread. Philly is faster than DBEC. It should have been approved by now...are getting close to approval.

2) If I miss Aug-17th deadline for filing I-140/485, since labor not approved even though I have filed in front of others whose labor got approved thanks to perm... do you see any other option?
>>>If you miss the bus...its going to be a long wait.
I believe you will get urs before the deadline. Question is if you receive ur hard copy on Aug 16th, will you be ready to file on 17th? I mean, prepare all the documentation for 140/485 ready. If you don't get it by 16th and if it shows certified online...you can give a try using the online printout. Hopefully the consider your situation. Just my thoughts as I would have done the same.

Case Details
A) My Case as my signature mentions file Sep-04 EB-3 Non-RIR
B) 45 days letter received last year & Lawyer sent response to continue
C) Job posting internal & external conducted May-07
D) Response sent Jun end 07
E) Current status - When I checked the website - Mentions in Process

Received Hardcopy...

Don't know exactly when.. but talked to my attorney yesterday and he said that he received the hardcopy...

Yesterday HR got a notice dated 3 Jul
cc to the laywer and to me.
Neither the lawyer nor me haven't received it yet but now I know that it has been stamped and got out and it's a mail delivery delay. Now it seems quite real to catch up with 17 Aug deadline for i485
Good luck to everyone with this.
--------------------
D-05207-XXXXX
EB3 Non-RIR TX
PD 03/2005
45 DL: July 006
AJB AD 3/23/2007 removed 5/8/2007
RI: 04/02/2007
Reqruitment period 04/14/2007 - 05/14/2007
RRI: 5/30/2007 no resumes,
Certified 07/11/2007 (07/03/2007 in the notice)
working on 140/485

Thanks to everyone in this thread for their support and encouragement. I got my Labor approved after 4 and half yrs and yesterday i filed concurrently 140 and 485.

Good luck to everyone and hope the next stages are not as long as the Labor one.

Delayed Labor Hardcopy

Folks,
My labor was approved by PHL BEC on June 18th 2007 & DOL claims to have mailed on June 20th, 2007. Attorney claims that they never misplace & have not received it till date. My boss received a letter telling us that Labor was certified on June 18th on June 25th. Almost 40 days & no news.
Anyone in the same boat ? Finally my lawyer started working with DOL on this. Additionally, per my understanding, USCIS does not accept 485 without Labor hardcopy as they cannot establish priority date & approval date. The letter that DOL sent to my boss establishes both. Any idea if USCIS can accept meanwhile attorney works with DOL to get Original copy or duplicate copy ? Thanks for your advice.

Labor finally approved

My labor (TR) from 2004 was finally approved last week. My liar is working on filing I-140 and 485 concurrently.

Does anyone know in what order the I-140 applications are processed? Is it using the labor priority date or is it the I-140 filing date?

With the flood of applications coming in because of the Visa July Bulletin fiasco, I am wondering of my Jan 2004 priority date will help?

Very knowledgeable board. Good luck to all those still waiting for LC. And thanks for the help over the years waiting for LC

Is Hardcopy required?

I finally filed my Labor last week and hoping for a FAST e-Approval. But does anyone know if an e-approval of PERM is enough for lawyers to file for I-140 and 485 before Aug 17 or does it have to have the Hard Copy of my PERM approval? Any comments on how fast does that usually arrive after the PERM status is approved online

Hard copy received

The hard copy of my labor certification was received by lawyer on Friday last week. So, received the hard copy in 10 days after seeing it certified online on 07/17/07. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
Ravi

Recruitment results

If Backlog center sends us the resumes received after newspaper ad, are we supposed to interview all the candidates? Or can we weed out the resumes for some reasons and send the recruitment results? Thanks.

If Backlog center sends us the resumes received after newspaper ad, are we supposed to interview all the candidates? Or can we weed out the resumes for some reasons and send the recruitment results? Thanks.

Yes atleast resumes must be reviewed and decide whether its worth an interview. When you file the Recruitment report you have to justify why the person was not interviewed or if the person was interviewed why the person was rejected. Basically, it must be documented.

Received Final Determination letter !!.

The hard copy of my labor certification was received by lawyer on Friday last week. So, received the hard copy in 10 days after seeing it certified online on 07/17/07. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
Ravi

My Employer received a Final Determination letter exactly after 8 days after the Labor certification was certified online on 07/24/07. Believe the Attorney should have received the copy. Getting ready for the 08/17 date to file the I-140 and I-485 Application.

I am surprised some one like you didn't know what will happen after Aug'17. That is the last day to file 485. Nobody knows when they will open the window again. So, hurry up and file.

thank you! but can someone please tell me whats going on by AUGUST 17?

CO/NON-RIR/EB3
PD - APRIL,2002
45day - JULY,2005
AJB Ad - 24 Feb 2007
RI - 12 MAR 2007
Recruitment Period - 3/9/2007 to 4/9/2007.
RRI - 06/08/07
RRI replied - 06/08/07 (No resumes)
LC on line : 07/12/2007.
Hard copy recieved : 07/20/2007.

Labor certified!!!

Hello All,

After almost four years, my labor got certified and my lawyer received hard copy of that. Thank you and Good Luck to All.

EB3 Non RIR Converted to RIR
PD: 09/08/2003
certified online: 07/23/2007
hard copy received: 08/01/2007