Non RIR Discussion Only !

txtramdream,
Please keep us posted when you hear something from your lawyer.
Thanks.
I, too, was waiting for the hard copy to arrive. Mine was shown CERTIFIED on June 29th. I just contacted the lawyer's office, and they told me that if they don't receive it by next Monday, they will contact Dallas BEC.

I too want to file I-140 before USCIS raises their fee. You may want to ask your attorney to contact Dallas BEC too.

Good luck to all of us who have been waiting for so long.

TxTramDream

Regarding RIR pushed to TR and timeframe

Hi Folks,

I thought some of your knowlege will be useful to me regarding my case. Mine is August 2002 RIR (originally) case and last week we received a letter saying that my RIR is denied and the case is now moved to the Traditional Queue(TR)

I have the following questions.

1. If I received this letter last week, when will the PBEC contact us to place the advertisement? Approximately how many weeks.

2. If they say they are going to close the backlog center in this September 2007, does it mean that they have to finish all recruitment and come to a decision on my case before that? or will the case be moved to somewhere else after September 2007?

2. Tell how this process of TR works and what is time involved to get certification?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
GC_Wait2002

Certified today

Wait begins for hard copy. I am trying to file I-140 soon.

CO/NON-RIR/EB3/DBEC
PD - APRIL,2002
45day - JULY,2005
AJB Ad - 24 Feb 2007
RI - 12 MAR 2007
Recruitment Period - 3/9/2007 to 4/9/2007.
RRI - 06/08/07
RRI replied - 06/08/07 (No resumes)
Certified online - 07/12/07

Delay in getting certified copy of LC

My case showed certified on the DOL web site (Dallas BEC) on 26th June 2007. My lawyer/employer has yet to recived the certified copy of LC. Any body else in the same boat as me. I am getting a bit concerned if it got lost in the mail or by the lawyer in the tons of paper they handled in 1st week of July for 485 filing.

Please let me know.

Finally the Golden Word

As of today my online status is showing as "CERTIFIED"!.
Considering the time it took from submission of the final report to my Certification today ... I am keeping my fingers crossed till I receive the hardcopy.

Taking approx. 15-17 days to get hard copy....

Previously, people got hard copy in 15-17days after LC showed certified online(DBEC). Hopefully, you could be receiving monday/tues. Can you please post here as soon as you recieve your hard copy? I can guess mine based on that.

My case showed certified on the DOL web site (Dallas BEC) on 26th June 2007. My lawyer/employer has yet to recived the certified copy of LC. Any body else in the same boat as me. I am getting a bit concerned if it got lost in the mail or by the lawyer in the tons of paper they handled in 1st week of July for 485 filing.

Please let me know.

Got Certified

It was long wait...
I got certified today...
Details are
PD Jan 2004
EB2-Non RIR
P-0522#-#####
RRI Subimmtted 06/11/2007 ( 0 resumes received )
On line certified 07/13/2007

RRI sent 2 months back, no certification letter yet.

Hello,

My lawyer sent the RRI to PBEC in early May. There were 0 resumes received. It has been 2 months now, but the case is showing up online as "in process". I have called PBEC several times and the rude cogs they keep there refuse to give me any information. Also, I have a very passive lawyer that asks me "to wait like everybody else." Is anybody here waiting for 2 months or more to get their certification letter? I am increasingly getting worried that they have lost my case. Please share your experiences if you are in the same boat. I would also welcome any of your suggestions in what I should or could do next??

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for last 45 days !!.

My RRI was sent on 06/04/2007. Still didn't see approval. Getting frustrated and hopeless.
Case details
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
Processing Type : TR
State : C.A.
P.D : 02/24/2004.

Finally got Labor certified.

Hello all,

Finally I receieved an email from legal today stating they have received the Labor Certification Approval on the 13th.

I want to convey heart felt thank you to all on this board for helping me get through this long ordeal.

Thank you,

Finally it made it !!

Hello Friends (BEC Victims),

My lawyer notified last week that after submitting the newly signed forms, the BEC assigned a new case number to the application. The new case number is P-07xxx-xxxxx. According to the BEC website, the application has now been Certified! Also they received the certified LC.

My Labor went through long journey thanks to BEC.

I really appreciate all the support and experience shared by people in this forum. I wish everybody good luck to come out of this mess soon.

Thanks.

congratulation

PBEC.
RRI replied on 6/22, no resumes received.
Certified on line on 6/28.
Got hard copy on 7/13.
Thanks,
nkimmiagration,
Congratulation! I wish I can get it this week(My online certified on 6/29). Which center process your LC? How to confirm if they send out the hardcopy? Did your lawyer told you that your hardcopy received? Thanks!

nkimmiagration,
Congratulation! I wish I can get it this week(My online certified on 6/29). Which center process your LC? How to confirm if they send out the hardcopy? Did your lawyer told you that your hardcopy received? Thanks!

His center is PBEC. They are faster than DBEC in sending out hard copies. Yes, lawyer receives it.

Hi all,
I've been a silent spectator to this forum for the past few months. Just wanted to let you know my case has been certified online from Dallas BEC after a wait of 4 years. My thanks to everyone who posted in this forum and kept our spirits alive. Wishing every one who is waiting very good luck. We all deserve a good pat on our back for preserving our sanity for this long.

Thanks
Ravi
-------------------
MI-NON RIR, EB3
PD July 03
Original case # D-0519x-xxxxx
RI received 03/12/07
AJB Ad posted 03/21/07-04/20/07
RRI received Jun 28th, 2007
RRI Documents sent July 5th, 2007
Case certified online!! 07/17/07
Hardcopy recieved date - Waiting!!!

Hard Copy Finally Received!!

txtramdream,
Please keep us posted when you hear something from your lawyer.
Thanks.

susomething,

The attorney's office informed me that they received the hard copy of my labor certification (which was online certified on June 29) today. Yours should be on its way to your lawyer's office.

Good luck.
TxTramDream

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.