NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

USCIS news release about Manadalapa

I couldn't find the news in Starledger website. But it is in USCIS news release. Starledger content was the same

USCIS News release

asnssf said:
Folks,

I am not a CSOFT guy. You might know this news. But today only I saw in starledger newspaper. I am trying to get a link to their website.

I think most of the company employees with pending 485,140, labour and new h1 will be screwed up since Feds treat this case not only as a immigration violation but as sponsoring terrorism.

===============================================
"Fed agents seized more than $5.7millino this from an Edison man who they said used shell consulting companies to help hundreds of Indian nationals illegally enter or stay in the country. He charged as much as $22,000 to sponsor alient work visa."

He filed 1000s of applications in vermont. 224 of them were fradulent. And redirected to Feds. In his manhattan office a spreadsheet found with 240 aliens name.
===============================================

unitednations, pls respond

What happens to those went back to their previous employer or changed after finding out that Nick is doing such thing? Even if USCIS revokes h1b, then it will be of Cybersoftec and doesn't effect if you go back to your previous employer or changed before they revoke the h1b.

my 2 cents and if any body has any other thoughts, please share with us.

Pre-approved labor

UNITED NATIONS,

Would you please respond, CST filed I140/I485 using pre-approved labors to candidates, some (all) candidates paid money for it - (for pre-approved labor or towards attorney fees).

USCIS point of view, who did fraud CST or candidate?

Thanks,
Need Info!!

What is this?Any ideas and comments

The petitions were for skilled computer workers. Both US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and ICE continue to investigate those aliens who received the fraudulent immigration benefits. Investigators are also working to determine how many people fraudulently entered the country and how many already in the US may have received fraudulent labor benefits.
------------------------------------------------------------------
We have provided correct documents(exp and educational degrees).He did fraud by misusing and misguiding us.We are not responsible for his fraud and getting LC's.We will be communicating on phone or by eamail all the time.We do not know what he is doing there in his company.We do not do any investingation before joining any company.We beleive all are good and doing legal in US.

Last edited by a moderator:
As UN said, I also personally think we should not worry much. We are genuine and we don't know about employer activities... We worked genuinely in Software field with Cyber and had pay until company is closed. Labor & I 140 is filed by company and we don’t know what documentation he did and what labor he used. Already USCIS denied some cases may be based on that.

CSFT Question

Could somebody explain what happened to all the pending I140 & I485's filed by CSFT? Does one assume that they are all gone or wait for the letter from USCIS. Has anybody received such a letter since Dec 2005. Also, when did CSFT close?

Thanks in advance
Mumtokbem

mumtokbe said:
Could somebody explain what happened to all the pending I140 & I485's filed by CSFT? Does one assume that they are all gone or wait for the letter from USCIS. Has anybody received such a letter since Dec 2005. Also, when did CSFT close?

Thanks in advance
Mumtokbem

I have back up GC and I still believe that Cyber GC will be valid,As we passed 180 days rule and we worked for that company genuinely... I recently talked with 5 to 6 people who are victims of Cyber. 5 cases are still pending and one guy got his EAD recently , means in January.. Another guy's I 140 cleared in the month of OCtober. After that he didn't got any letters from uSCIS.... Some future employees who filed through Cyber got denied. Some mass filing and mass email rfe responds by Nick got denied..
Those who worked with Cyber and intesion to work permanently should not be denied unless they found some problem with Labour that used for that particular case.. This is just my thoughts and I know it may not be right...

H-1b transfer

United Nation, your help in this forum would be forever appreciated. I am also affected by this fiasco of green card. I just have a small question. For those of us whose H-1b got extended (after 6 years) because of pending 485, will they be able to transfer it to other willing companies ready to hire us. What do we have to prove as far as current company H-1b status is concerned.

Thanks for all the help once again

unitednations said:
possible but highly unlikely. one of the main reasons for denial was that labors were not filed in good faith. filed for same person multiple times. As this gets bigger in the media, how do you think uscis/dol would answer that some got approved when it was all a fraud by the comopany. as time goes on they wil get denied. there was a poster whose 140 got approvd three eyars ago. just recently, uscis revoked the approved 140 because the lawyer who filed his labor was convicted for fraud. USCIS had sent an inaquiry on this recently but employer never responded to it.

unitednations said:
The easy answer is both did fraud.

If you actually worked for Cybersoftec then it is easy to show your intention that you wanted to work permanently with them.

If you never joined or didin't have the intention to join then that is a problem.

If you go back through the earlier postings, I have stated many times, whether you called DOL or not, they would already know. Under racateering laws, etc. they would have access to the e-mails, bank account records, deposits, cancelled checks, correspondence, etc.

However, the way candidates get in trouble is if they provided fraudulent documents to USCIS. Fraudulent documnets would be fake experience letters, doctored degrees/diplomas, etc.

Don't get too worried. By paying money to get a greencard is problematic but as long as you didn't do document fraud, you should be o.k. Remember I-140 and labor is employer documents. You only sign the labor (attesting to your work experience and education). Employer makes the certifications on the labor and the I-140.

Also, as stated earlier; dol, uscis already know about every one of you. You should have contacted DOL long ago. If 150 people contacted DOL then there is a pattern. If you have a different story that counters to the pattern then nobody is going to believe you.

Also, USCIS/DOL would have already contacted you if they were after you in a criminal way. When they do press releases and charges the legal enforcement community like to do it in a big way. The more people involved the bigger the headline. Other then USCIS/DOL revoking/rescinding the labors, 140/485 I doubt much will happen to you.

UNITEDNATIONS,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure why I will be counted towards fraud. But one thing, the exp. letters supplied by me are true and I entered in US without fraud.

What kind of decision USCIS, ICE will take against like me, who belongs to Cybersoftec.com Inc/Cybersoftec Inc.

I contacted Cybersoftec after receiving the first pay check, the reason was, on I-140 approval the company name was Cybersoftec Inc, and on the pay check was Cybersoftec.com Inc.

Cyber Victim.

Nick is arrested

I just read some news on samachar.com that Nick Mandalapa is arrested and his accounts has been seized with approx. $5.7 million. A good start indeed.

LaborCleared said:
I just read some news on samachar.com that Nick Mandalapa is arrested and his accounts has been seized with approx. $5.7 million. A good start indeed.
It is just a "Beginning", a beginning for crack-down, a lot more Nicks.. will be discovered. Nick opened a broad-way for agencies, budgets, plans, enforcement, etc. I have no doubt the case will be debated national level (both media and government).

unitednations said:
The easy answer is both did fraud.

If you actually worked for Cybersoftec then it is easy to show your intention that you wanted to work permanently with them.

If you never joined or didin't have the intention to join then that is a problem.

If you go back through the earlier postings, I have stated many times, whether you called DOL or not, they would already know. Under racateering laws, etc. they would have access to the e-mails, bank account records, deposits, cancelled checks, correspondence, etc.

However, the way candidates get in trouble is if they provided fraudulent documents to USCIS. Fraudulent documnets would be fake experience letters, doctored degrees/diplomas, etc.

Don't get too worried. By paying money to get a greencard is problematic but as long as you didn't do document fraud, you should be o.k. Remember I-140 and labor is employer documents. You only sign the labor (attesting to your work experience and education). Employer makes the certifications on the labor and the I-140.

Also, as stated earlier; dol, uscis already know about every one of you. You should have contacted DOL long ago. If 150 people contacted DOL then there is a pattern. If you have a different story that counters to the pattern then nobody is going to believe you.

Also, USCIS/DOL would have already contacted you if they were after you in a criminal way. When they do press releases and charges the legal enforcement community like to do it in a big way. The more people involved the bigger the headline. Other then USCIS/DOL revoking/rescinding the labors, 140/485 I doubt much will happen to you.

UnitedNation,

All of my I-140,485,EAP and AP which are applied through csoft pre-approved labor are denied. I applied as a future employee. I paid $4000 for labor fees and $6000 for ERP triaing. Total $10000 paid. I have not yet taken the traing from them.

I have not yet contacted DOL/USCIS about my case. Because I was not in payroll. Do I need to contact them and tell about the cheating done to me?
or wait until someone from DOL contacts me? If DOL contacts me all of a sudden, what information I am supposed to give? Can I clearly mention to them about the payment I made (as specified above) in addition to the other information?

My case was very clear. I have applied with good experience. Only thing I am concerned about $4000.00+$6000.00. Can you please clarify how to tell or not to tell DOL about this?

I appreciate your help.

Nothing wrong in paying money for GC expenses

AnotherVictim1 said:
UnitedNation,

All of my I-140,485,EAP and AP which are applied through csoft pre-approved labor are denied. I applied as a future employee. I paid $4000 for labor fees and $6000 for ERP triaing. Total $10000 paid. I have not yet taken the traing from them.

I have not yet contacted DOL/USCIS about my case. Because I was not in payroll. Do I need to contact them and tell about the cheating done to me?
or wait until someone from DOL contacts me? If DOL contacts me all of a sudden, what information I am supposed to give? Can I clearly mention to them about the payment I made (as specified above) in addition to the other information?

My case was very clear. I have applied with good experience. Only thing I am concerned about $4000.00+$6000.00. Can you please clarify how to tell or not to tell DOL about this?

I appreciate your help.

----------------------------------------------------
I think there is nothing wrong in paying money for our GC expenses.Big companiens also take 7 or 8K agreement for GC filing.If we leave that company they will loose GC expenses.He(nick) also promised everybody to pay back once we join Cyber.Wht is there ?

need_info1 said:
Thanks for your reply. I am not sure why I will be counted towards fraud. But one thing, the exp. letters supplied by me are true and I entered in US without fraud.

If your all the documents valid and never forged document for the purpose of obtaining immigration benefits (H1 or GC) you have nothing to worry in this regard. I think this case is something more than just fraud LC. If you remember couple of years back many people came to USA with fake degree certificates, fake experience certificates (mainly from Andra Pradesh, Hyderabad). Some US consulting companies were instrumental to do this kids of frauds. If someone had degree certificate from Osmania University (and some other colleges too), US consulate in Chennai used to do rigorous scrunity on visa application. Reading this news from couple of South Indian online newspapers I am convinced that Cybersoftec also involved in this kind of frauds. I think they helped number of people to enter USA with forged degree and experience certificates.

Problem is that without some basic investigation ICE/USCIS/DOL cannot figure out who entered with fake degree certificate and who entered with real degree certificate. Therefore it's very likely that they are going to put every H1 under microscope (people who entered USA on Cybersoftec H1; excluding who did H1 transfer to Cybersoftec or converted F1 to H1 with Cybersoftec)
Those who entered USA with Cybersoftec H1 have to bear the pain of this investigation. Needless to say that the real and authetic graduates from Osmania University had to bear the same kind pain when they applied for visa in Chennai consulate. That's the irony.

But in the end, if your all the documents are straight, you have nothing to worry about.

need_info1 said:
What kind of decision USCIS, ICE will take against like me, who belongs to Cybersoftec.com Inc/Cybersoftec Inc.

It depends on each case. It's apparent that fraud is diverse - not just a few simple LC or LCA frauds. It's more than that.

already in the US may have received fraudulent labor benefits

The petitions were for skilled computer workers. Both US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and ICE continue to investigate those aliens who received the fraudulent immigration benefits. Investigators are also working to determine how many people fraudulently entered the country and how many already in the US may have received fraudulent labor benefits.[/B]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some analysis on this.
already in the US may have received fraudulent labor benefits.

We did not receive any benefits(H1,140,485) from cyber.All are denied.
I think we do not need to worry.