NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

blocklisted200

Registered Users (C)
NEW THREAD FOR NJ based company

Hi all,

This is the new thread for 420-NJ based company.

Please don't specify company names,personel names

What are all the actions you are going to taking on 420-NJ based company

Last edited by a moderator:
Please call DOL Special agent

Hi all,

I think everybody has address of DOL special aggent details.Please call and give complaint on NJ based company.Those who got 485 denials.

Please act immediately.I already complained him and forwaded all e0mail conversation with company.

WE ALL UNITED

Can some one post the yahoo group link here.

So that we will change the communication between us in yahoo groups.
Guys, go and register in yahoo groups first

I already did to this need more GOV agents(FBI ectc)

Hello,
My name is Michael Mikulka and I am a Special Agent
with the US Department of Labor, Office of Inspector
General. This office is currently investigating
this Co. Please contact me at:
mikulka.michael@oig.dol.gov
(908) 301-8105

The Grounds you should pick are

1. Company "knowingly" commited fraud by altering the
labor applications
2. Company "knowingly" deceived you by offering a
pre-approved labor which was re-used several time,
which led you to illegal status
3. Company "knowingly" decived you by not paying you
as promised
4. Company "Knowingly" harrased and forced you to sign
the contract
5. Company "Knowingly" did not pay the Social security
& income taxes....
etc....

they deleted the old thread...
looks like people need to dig out there cache memory
and start reposting some information here

anyone who has offline browsing enabled will also be able to do the same

guys.... lets fight this guy

this thread will get deleted too

this thread will get deleted too, the attorney who owns this forum has sold his soul along with the admin of this forum to CST. they r slaves of CST and will not waste one minute before deleting this thread. at the end of the day they all worry about their money and not us poor brothers. CST paid them off. they are in this scam. remove any names from this thread postings, post anything u want on yahoo groups. dont post a thing on path2usa, sulekha or this website. they all are from same herd.

can someone tell me how to make a new thread, i am sick of waiting for someone else to start a new thread. thanks in advance. i will keep making new thread and lets see how many threads this admin can delete.

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE>>> SOME SAVED INFO

hurricane345
Hi,
Here, i am creating this to form a different group other than this feature emp and not on payroll people.People can post their views here.My feeling is to wait one month.Even we do some thing in hurry.We will be the loosers always.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sm2017
I agree with you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jbond
Rushing Can Even Push Them In Tight Corner. But Yes Not 2 Much Time...

gc12gc
Yes, I agree. Mr N can do it.. She is smart guy.

We are also smart !! We are on Pay roll and we are getting cheques every month and I think we are good for now.

But as UN said, We should have some back out contigency plan, We should be little planned, getting H1 from other comapny , applying PERM, etc..

Green1212
YES we will wait. I too agree with every one. N can clean his MESS

As GC2GC said, we should be little planned.

nice98
Friends,

What is the wrong with Feature employees. I am sure that you know
there is nothing wrong with them. Since Mr N is ready to do some
favor to payroll people, you think that feature employees are outrageous
in this course. No. It is totally a wrong impression. I contacted couple
of feature and current employees. All are on the same boat and looking
for Mr N’s help.

Friends, Mr. N has to take care every one. If Mr N does favor to 10 or 20 or 30
or all payroll people, then rest of the people wont be calm. They start
doing lawsuits, complaints to USCIS, DOL etc., I came to know from
lot of payroll and feature employees that they are well aware of lot of
loop holes of this company. No one wants to complain any thing
to public, USCIS, DOL, or anyone. They just to want their case has to
be processed. That’s it. Most of the people are worried about GC rather
than money from Mr. N.

By the way, feature employees are not fake. They are similar to payroll
employees. When cross checked with other friends RFEs, there is no
word from USCIS about feature employees. Ofcouse Mr N might have
got some RFE on this. If that is the case, Mr N do the conference with
the feature employees and show the RFE and tell them that it is not
possible do the feature employee cases. No need to do conference. Mr N
can deal with individuals.

There were good number of people who were out of this company
and annoyed due to some reasons. You know what those reasons are.
These people are no longer connected to this company. But they are
doing lot of bad things to this company. Because they were not justified
on their cases from Mr N.

So if Mr N do the favor to payroll employees at this time, there will be
big complaints from rest of the people. These people do the complaints
to DOL, USCIS, Media etc., which is totally not at all good for us.

GC can not be done in a week or month. Once Mr N has done some favor
to some people, then it takes months to years to get your GC done with
USCIS. Meanwhile you may see lot of bad things about this company
from those who bothered and not justified.

So, we have to request Mr N to take care everyone at some justification
level. We know that it is not possible to do 100% justification. Mr N
has to end up at middle ground justification to get our cases smoothly
done.

We don’t want to see surprises like company closing and starting a new
company, or more truths and wrongs about Labors or some other big
loop holes.... down the road

GC is a long process. Still long way to go. It is difficult to swim ocean
if you keep getting hurricanes until you reach your destination.

Please think about others and ask Mr N to do some justification to every
one.

Thanks.

Nice98

Green1212
Nice 98, Good argument !

Company might have room only for 40 or 50 people to process with their Net income (from 2004). So to whom they have to choose is the question now?

We have to Think wisely. If, I am in his position I will do justice for the people who are on PAY Roll from first day onwards. We are not saying that future employees are not genuine. But we are saying that you guys have two two ways you to go. I guess, already you all have your own labors and having legal status. But, we here , who are on PAY ROLL have ONLY one way to go. We trusted this GUY and joined this company and then processed / started GC with him.

cyber911 said:
this thread will get deleted too, the attorney who owns this forum has sold his soul along with the admin of this forum to CST. they r slaves of CST and will not waste one minute before deleting this thread. at the end of the day they all worry about their money and not us poor brothers. CST paid them off. they are in this scam. remove any names from this thread postings, post anything u want on yahoo groups. dont post a thing on path2usa, sulekha or this website. they all are from same herd.

can someone tell me how to make a new thread, i am sick of waiting for someone else to start a new thread. thanks in advance. i will keep making new thread and lets see how many threads this admin can delete.

Think in a positive manner and like matured person. Not like a kid. We all know and the admin advised manytimes not to post with names and phone#s. But some of us dont follow the rules and thats the reason for deletion of threads. We are not here to make derogatory comments on others.
Your comments can give wrong impression on the whole group.

happyworld,
There is no point of pasting messages here again. Eventually this thread is going to be deleted too. It's waste of effort. Just remember how much effort we all put in the other threads. Then it was deleted in a second. Hence there is no point of posting anything here. If you want to do something constructive then do at a place where you have better control about what to delete and what to keep - for example, Yahoo/Google group or your own website. There is already existing group regarding this issue. If you really like forum kind of place to interact with other people/victims, you can try post the messages in path2usa forum.
http://forum.path2usa.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

However, there is no guarantee that your posting won't be deleted from that forum, event though no messages have been deleted recently.

cyber911 said:

What's wrong with you cyber guy? You act like a kid. you acted so immature by abusing admin and respected attorney of this site. you can't just write whatever comes into your baby mind. go ahead and delete your post before it creates any hassles for you. you can't blast your frustration on admin of the site. they reserve all rights. IF THEY WISH, they would block your Ids and IPs so behave mature.

DOL Agent

Has anyone talked to that agent? I am wondering what response you normally get talkign to him or is it just that it goes to the voicemail?

I left voice message

Initially i left voice message with my phone number.After that he returned my call.
For everybody is like that.Because,he is talking with so many people daily.

created a forum on yahoo groups

guys, this is ridiculous. Two threads got deleted. Let's start by posting at both places may be, yahoo is much faster anyways..

I created this:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cybersoftec_gc_fraud/

I know there is another thread that exists which is "kinda" related

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lawsuit_against_cybersoftec/

pickone..you can create nicknames on your existing yahoo account if you want to remain anonymous/maintain your username (or something similar to it)

Come on Guys -- take action don't complain anymore

Hi All,

The very first action is go and join that yahoo group as posted in previous messages ( lawsuit***) come on build up ONE and ONLY one thread other than this site .

Keep it sync with gorup objectives

Cyber -- did you join the group

There is no point in complaining on any other stuff , lets take some concrete steps and move forward .

To moderator of ( lawsuit*** ) -- make sure that you have some form of verification which could be revelaed only over the phone to ensure that we won't get get cheated again

Let's start using PM of this thread.

After this much of suffering nobody is sharing their information it seems , I believe dipkrant is the one who initiated to take responsibility , let's stick to him and or anybody can take initiation.

Let's have the team spirit and proceeed.

Thanks

cyber911 said: