NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Guys,
Thanks for the clarification UN....!!! I know a CST victim, went on to F1 once his EAD was denied. He'll be pursuing the MS for 2-3 years. When his MS is over, say sometime in 2007-08, will he be able to get another fresh H1 considering that he was on F1 for 2-3 years after his first H1 period was exhausted ? or he is supposed to leave the US for one year regardless and apply for fresh H1 outside the US ? whats the law for getting a new H1 in a new quota in this particular scenerio ??? Please comment....

Thanks....

unitednations said:
Some news for passport stamping for Cyber employees.

I know some people have been able to get back on h-1 but without I-94 card. Some went back to India, others are awaiting appointment in Canada.

Since there isn't much experience in Canada yet for others to learn from; the following is the experience of another individual from another company who had gotten his 140 denied; his h-1 6 years expired in 2004.

He was able to get back onto h1 without I-94 card.

On his h-1 application he asked for stamping in Toronto.

He was able to get a visa appointment in Calgary. he didn't need to do anything from USCiS to notify Calagary that he would be getting stamping. Even though the h-1 approval notice states a certain consulate in Canada, you can get stamping from any one of them.

For his Canadian visitor visa, he stated he was on h-1. He did a walk in appointment in Washington, DC. Showed the h-1 approval notice, some recent paystubs from current employer (h-1), a letter from employer stating person is on leave to get visa stamping.

Canadian consulate had no problem since person had h-1 approval notice.

In Calgary, consulate asked if he was out of status. He said yes and explained I-140 denial notice. Consular officer approved and stamped passport.

Therefore, to go to Canada and get visa appointment it looks like walking in to Canadian consulate and showing h-1 approval notice would be good enough.

UN, you are right. I had an appointment with the Vancouver US embassy a couple of days back. The interviewer saw my approved H1, employment letter and a few pay stubs. He asked me a few questions and thats it.
BTW, we were in Vancouver for 7 days and it was a fun trip

divyaz00z said:
Thanks for your reply Jbond. I was worried that I am out of status and I have to leave the country and come back on th old H1.
Meanwhile my H1 is revoked by CST.
thanks again!!!
how do u know that ur h1 is revoked now? did u get any letter?

lostbattle said:
did u aply in regular or premium processing?

To save time and peace of mind I went premium... paid 1000 usd extra. This MF... NICK has been a costly affair.
I also went to CANADA crossed border then came back to revalidate my wife's H1. She used the EAD. Officer asked me few ques, and then after seeing my stubs and approved extn - we were give fresh I94.

Finally I am in status

Hi Folks,

I am also one of the victims of the stupid company CST.

I have joined this company on 2004 and filed the labor in Maine.

First month I had to spend all my time to call this Nick-420 to get my pay check.(Earlier I was working with very good company, I never had any Pay issue or legal issue).The only reason that I have joined this company is to get the FAST (?) green card.( I have served the god's punishment by going through all these problems for my GREEDINESS).

Initially all went as I expected Like 1. My Labor got approved within 3months.
2.My I 140 got approved within 3 months (After he replied the RFE for my educational evaluvation)(I have paid all the immigration fees even for the educational evaluation)

But Mr.Nick was started showing his real face once I got the labor approval that he demanded some K for the immigration expenses... The actual talk was different before he apply the labor for me.

I gave him only portion of the money and I switched the employer (AC21)

I have used my EAD (1 year) My actual H1B period was also over (Atleast I thought) So I thought of packing to india.

But my current company and the company attorney TOTALLY behind me. They helped me lot to come back on status by recapturing my non H1B period.I want to thank for them in my whole life.

Also I really appreciate all you folks and your valuable discussions here.

Hope for the best. Definitely there is a way to get rid of these problems that created by Mr.Nick.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL EXCEPT MY FRIEND (420)

Thanks for your time.

Congrats GC_Marathan...pretty interesting stuff.....could you elaborate your statment i.e. "They helped me lot to come back on status by recapturing my non H1B period." in a little bit more detail please ?? specially the "non H1B period" Thanks...

Recapture unused H1B time

GC_MARATHON,

Would you please eloborate on unused H1B period or send me a PM with you contact information. I am also one of the victims like you with CST. My situation is also similar to yours, worked on EAD and in deep trouble.

YOUR HELP in this regard is highly helpful to me and I will assume your information as NEW YEARS gift, I am in a position to pack to my home country (INDIA) soon.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
A CST victim

H1 extension / Fresh H1 filing

UN,

I am one of the victim of CST and my old approved H1 expired on Nov 21. H1 from CST is still in pending status. I am not suere it will approve or not. But I found other company who can sponser H1 extension (using a pending labor under substitue category). Would you please let me know what are my different options to stay in USA on status, if there is no option to get on to status then, when a company can file a fresh H1 for me.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Need Help

Hi ALL,

Can somebody please help me ? We applied our GC thru CST and we got our EADs on 27th October 2005. My husband didn't use this EAD and he is still working with his old company. I got my SSN using the EAD and I'm not working. I didn't apply for Driver's license. Could you please clarify whether I'm still on H4. Your help is much appreciated. Thx Ruthika.

RUTHIKA_H4 said:
Hi ALL,

Can somebody please help me ? We applied our GC thru CST and we got our EADs on 27th October 2005. My husband didn't use this EAD and he is still working with his old company. I got my SSN using the EAD and I'm not working. I didn't apply for Driver's license. Could you please clarify whether I'm still on H4. Your help is much appreciated. Thx Ruthika.

Do not worry you are still on H4. Getting EAD or Driver licence will not change the immigration status.

need_info1 said:
UN,

I am one of the victim of CST and my old approved H1 expired on Nov 21. H1 from CST is still in pending status. I am not suere it will approve or not. But I found other company who can sponser H1 extension (using a pending labor under substitue category). Would you please let me know what are my different options to stay in USA on status, if there is no option to get on to status then, when a company can file a fresh H1 for me.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Apply the H1 transfer to the new company now. Make it premium. Since CST one is pending you will get the approval from the new company.

got back to H1 from India

unitednations said:
Some news for passport stamping for Cyber employees.

I know some people have been able to get back on h-1 but without I-94 card. Some went back to India, others are awaiting appointment in Canada.

Since there isn't much experience in Canada yet for others to learn from; the following is the experience of another individual from another company who had gotten his 140 denied; his h-1 6 years expired in 2004.

He was able to get back onto h1 without I-94 card.

On his h-1 application he asked for stamping in Toronto.

He was able to get a visa appointment in Calgary. he didn't need to do anything from USCiS to notify Calagary that he would be getting stamping. Even though the h-1 approval notice states a certain consulate in Canada, you can get stamping from any one of them.

For his Canadian visitor visa, he stated he was on h-1. He did a walk in appointment in Washington, DC. Showed the h-1 approval notice, some recent paystubs from current employer (h-1), a letter from employer stating person is on leave to get visa stamping.

Canadian consulate had no problem since person had h-1 approval notice.

In Calgary, consulate asked if he was out of status. He said yes and explained I-140 denial notice. Consular officer approved and stamped passport.

Therefore, to go to Canada and get visa appointment it looks like walking in to Canadian consulate and showing h-1 approval notice would be good enough.

Mine is a similar situation and I got my H1 approved without I94 and consulate in India got notified about my H1 and I went back to Indiaanf got my H1 stamped and finally back to the status.

Alert: CSOFT Cheif Manadalapa got arrested on 01/13/06 by FBI agents

Folks,

I am not a CSOFT guy. You might know this news. But today only I saw in starledger newspaper. I am trying to get a link to their website.

I think most of the company employees with pending 485,140, labour and new h1 will be screwed up since Feds treat this case not only as a immigration violation but as sponsoring terrorism.

===============================================
"Fed agents seized more than $5.7millino this from an Edison man who they said used shell consulting companies to help hundreds of Indian nationals illegally enter or stay in the country. He charged as much as $22,000 to sponsor alient work visa."

He filed 1000s of applications in vermont. 224 of them were fradulent. And redirected to Feds. In his manhattan office a spreadsheet found with 240 aliens name.

Last edited by a moderator:
asnssf said:
Folks,

I am not a CSOFT guy. You might know this news. But today only I saw in starledger newsledger. I am trying to get a link to their website.

I think most of the company employees will be screwed who has pending 485,140, labour and new h1 since Feds treat this case not only as a immigration violation but also trying to sponsor terrorism.

"Fed agents seized more than $5.7millino this from an Edison man who they said used shell consulting companies to help hundreds of Indian nationals illegally enter or stay in the country. He charged as much as $22,000 to sponsor alient work visa."

He filed 1000s of applications in vermont. 224 of them were fradulent. And redirected to Feds. In his manhattan office a spreadsheet found with 240 aliens name.

I dont know what article you are referring to but I found an article on Nick's arrest in an indian newspaper.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1372155.cms

Its time for celebration. I am writing to that editor about Preeti/Ratika/Ken. Let us hope they print some more on them.
Can you provide the link to your source.

Same guy

Pareshan4GC,

This is the same guy mentioned in the Starledger today 01/14/06. If you guys are happy about this arrest, I am also happy.

My only worry was all you guys' pending application.

Pareshan4GC said:
I dont know what article you are referring to but I found an article on Nick's arrest in an indian newspaper.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1372155.cms

Its time for celebration. I am writing to that editor about Preeti/Ratika/Ken. Let us hope they print some more on them.
Can you provide the link to your source.

I wonder what will following lead to. Excerpt from the article.

"Individuals who used fraud to obtain immigration benefits are breaking the law. We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the integrity of our immigration system by combating benefit fraud"