NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

what does this mean.....
" If the filing date of a pending or approved LC application or pending or approved EB immigrant petition is 365 days or more prior to the requested employment start date on the H-1B petition.
does this mean
1/that if i am using sub labor the priorty date should be within the H1 start date..??

Strange Land

Its a strange land

CST cheated so many ppl and yet the law is not doing anything..

We all discuss our cases but nothings happened to those guys
till now..

kumar1801 said:
Its a strange land

till now..

Dude, stop fooling yourself. Things dont happen because you want it to happen.

It definitely is a strange land. You committed a crime by purchasing a labor certificate ... did you get punished? NO. Then why do you think "N" will get punished so easily.

FYI

No appointments available in Calgary (source www.nvars.com).
No appointments available in Vancouver (source www.nvars.com).
Ciduad Juarez does not take out-of-status cases. If you somehow reach there and if they dont stamp the visa then the flight to India from Mexico is 3500$.

I have finally decided to go to India for the visa stamping.

Dude stop fooling others

Ajay_sanghvi,

We are not fools.Lot of people didn't pay for labor.He deducted money from our payvhex.This is one issue.

He did lot of foolish things.Even,if we went to court we have lot of proofs we can show on paper not on verbal statemnts.

Don't think here law can't do anything on N......Here law will follow some procedure,before,they will act on anybody first they will collect concrete information and files case.

One of my friend filed a case like this on one company.Nobody co-operated him.Alone he fought with that company.Finally,he won the case and got thousands of dollars on his packet.It took 12 months entire court trial.

Mir and Bajwa Story.

Labor Fraud is a serious crime. Even the attorneys can go to prision for that ..

Did U all read these two guys (Mir and Bajwa) story, who offered for sale approved immigration documents to the highest bidding aliens.

Well read it over here :
www.ice.gov/text/news/newsreleases/articles/050922greenbelt.htm

If U can prove -- employer demanded money for pre-approved labor ... not only the employer will spend some good 75 months in prision but also would have refund Ur money and pay for pain and suffering caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
blocklisted200 said:
Ajay_sanghvi,

We are not fools.Lot of people didn't pay for labor.He deducted money from our payvhex.This is one issue.

He did lot of foolish things.Even,if we went to court we have lot of proofs we can show on paper not on verbal statemnts.

Don't think here law can't do anything on N......Here law will follow some procedure,before,they will act on anybody first they will collect concrete information and files case.

One of my friend filed a case like this on one company.Nobody co-operated him.Alone he fought with that company.Finally,he won the case and got thousands of dollars on his packet.It took 12 months entire court trial.

I am not part of CST.
All I am saying is begging for justice will not get you justice. One will need to do a lot more then posting on this forum.

It's going to take a while and it's not going to happen overnight. But he is going to be punished for sure. Have some patience man and think about maintaing y'r status.

kumar1801 said:
Its a strange land

till now..

Why Lud change after getting denials.

Hi

I got my denials for 485 couple of weeks back.May be in first week of oct. but why LUDS has been changed for my EAD today. Why they are checking again. Will there be LUD change even after denials? Does it happened to anyone else?Though it means nothing but just curious to know why is it so.

ajay_sanghvi said:
FYI

No appointments available in Calgary (source www.nvars.com).
No appointments available in Vancouver (source www.nvars.com).
Ciduad Juarez does not take out-of-status cases. If you somehow reach there and if they dont stamp the visa then the flight to India from Mexico is 3500$.

I have finally decided to go to India for the visa stamping.

you shouldn't be mentioning anything about out-of-status. I assume you have valid notice of action, I-94 H1 then you are just revalidating your H1 visa. nothing special for out-of-status. Carry all required documents including latest paystubs from new company and your passport should be stamped with no questions, issues.

As a matter of fact, you don't need to stamp visa in passport if you go to canada with valid notice of action, unexpired I-94. did you read past posts about "Automatic visa revalidation" ? this is an easy way to go and come back to US to get back to status w/o stamping.

BTW, how did you confirm appointment in India, I believe you need to get HDFC receipt number to confirm and also they don't have any appointments available until Jan-06.

It happend to me. I received I-485 denials, after 1 week, LUD changed for AP and EAD, received denial letters for BOTH.

Belmont99 said:
Hi

I got my denials for 485 couple of weeks back.May be in first week of oct. but why LUDS has been changed for my EAD today. Why they are checking again. Will there be LUD change even after denials? Does it happened to anyone else?Though it means nothing but just curious to know why is it so.

I need ur help

Hi,
Iam also C victim.

Iam on h1 i never used my EAD . my wife is on EAD(till 2006 april )and her H4 expired in April 2005.she got her 485 denied.

we moved to new company.they are procesing our h1 and h4.

my question is she need to leave the country right now?
if she need to leave the country how soon she would leave.or can stay back on her new h4?orsh e can stay untill her EAD expire(April2006).

I love to see C* and Company behind bars!

gcno said:
It's going to take a while and it's not going to happen overnight. But he is going to be punished for sure. Have some patience man and think about maintaing y'r status.
They deserve more than just bars!

How ca you say the will be punished. Any law suite filed yet? Is there any case# etc?

Emails are bouncing now

Hi guys,

No one picks phone, now email are also bouncing. Have N run away or behind bars?

finally became victim

Today I got the denial on I-140. It was clear that Mr N altered the labor. That is the major highlight. In the denial they clearly mentioned what was altered. Futher they mentioned that Labor used for another person through another law firm.

In the end of the letter, they mentioned that, I was given an opportunity to submit any evidence that would overcome the denial. Is this common to everyone?

"UN" and other experts, can you please tell me what exactly it is?

Further they mentioned that "In Visa petetion proceedings, the petitioner bears the burden of establishing eligibility for the benefits sought. See Matter of Brantigan 111&N...." Therefore your petition is denied..

Contents of denial please

AnotherVictim

Can you post the full content of the denial for everybodys benefits:
Thnks

What I am saying is, if someone filed a lawsuit, it takes a while to get justice. It won't happen over night. Complaining to the DOL officer is the step in right direction.

mithragc said:
They deserve more than just bars!

How ca you say the will be punished. Any law suite filed yet? Is there any case# etc?