New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only)

I don\'t know!

My Attorney sent me an email saying my Receipt Date is March 7th.My Receipt Number is WAC-02-128-5XXXX.I think they sent the papers somewhere around 1st of March by FedEx.

I-140 approved on 05/20, EB-2, ND 02/25/2002

Hi,

Just heard on AVM of my approval message yesterday. I am now waiting for the paper notice from INS.

Here is my case information.
I-140, EB-2.
WAC-02-119-5xxxx
ND 02/25/2002
AD 05/20/2002

Be patience, CSC is moving...
Wish luck to everybody!!!

What can be done in order to prepare for the I-485?

Hi, does any one know what could be prepared for I-485 while waiting for I-140? for example, medical exam, photos...

Congrats kndn...

that\'s a wonderful news..
and thanks for sharing it with us...
Good luck for your 3rd stage...
are you doing CP or AOS ?

No Title

1. You can go for the medical, valid for a year.
2. Make sure your birth certificates are in order, otherwise you
may need to get affidivaits from back home
3. Photographs are not a big deal, i think you have to have taken it
30 days before filing 485.

Congrats kndn and thanks sharing your info with us! (w/updated EB2 list)

I updated the EB2 list. Actually, I think it would be nice to follow only one discussion, since there\'s not many people to follow CSC I-140 discussion group anyway. In that matter, I would vote for this discussion New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only). I will post a message to March Tracker group about that. Any objections???

BTW, great progress by CSC. If you look at the last two approvals in the list. They moved 10 proc. days ahead in 4 actual days. I\'ll keep my fingers crossed and hope it\'ll go with this pace.

Regards

Congrats kndn and thanks sharing your info with us! (w/updated EB2 list)

I updated the EB2 list. Actually, I think it would be nice to follow only one discussion, since there\'s not many people to follow CSC I-140 discussion group anyway. In that matter, I would vote for this discussion New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only). I will post a message to March Tracker group about that. Any objections???

BTW, great progress by CSC. If you look at the last two approvals in the list. They moved 10 proc. days ahead in 4 actual days. I\'ll keep my fingers crossed and hope it\'ll go with this pace.

Regards

CSC - 140 RFE

RD:03/25/02
RFE: 05/22/02 (Company financials)
Attorney to respond in 2 days.

Any ideas how long it could take for approval?
-MrCoolz

Got it ! (hopefully wasn\'t a mistake in AVM)

Just checked the AVM tonight, and it said approved.

EB3/CSC/CP

RD: 4/12/02
ND: 4/12/02
AD: 5/22/02 (from AVM)