New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only)

No Title

CSC will release the new processing date this Friday. why don\'t we start a pool to guess what date INS will be on for EB2 and EB3. as the waiting is so frustrating, let us create something fun :)

With my best wishes to all of us!!!

485 vs consular

I opted my I140 for consular, and am still considering it. But with the new changes (going thru St.Louis->NVC->consular) it seems at least a month is added to the total consular processing time, which may come to 4 to 6 months minimum (for my country). On the other hand, in the past three processing time report, the I-485 processing date has advanced 1 month in two weeks (it\'s about 12 months now). Does anyone have any info whether they will keep doing that and make it taking around 6 months (there was a word about "each processing not taking more than 6 months" from the Bush administration I think).

Also, does anyone know if you go for I-485, and you get laid off one or two months (less than 6 months) after you filed the petition. Can you still continue the I-485 process?
Same question for the consular processing?

Thanks,

Current EB2 & EB3 processing times at CSC

Unfortunately anand paney was right, EB2 stays at 3/8/02, no change :

gurudev 22 and Cmonsesa on RFE

I totally understand the dilemma of both of you. Apparently, my company will not disclose a copy of the letter they send to the INS on the RFE. All they told me was that it was regarding the Employers\' Financial Ability. And I am told by my friends that this is normal. According to the past history, I am told it does NOT matter if your company is small, except that they should not have huge losses - i.e. the losses should not impact your company\'s ability to pay you salaries. This is the maximum information I am able to gather for both of you.

My case was EB3 - Labour substituted.
Let me know if you have any more questions, I shall try to answer them as much as possible to the best of "my" knowledge.
-MrCoolz

Thank MrCoolz

I believe you\'ll be fine with your good documents and heart submitted. Hope to get good news from you soon.

No Title

NO FAIR. However, cheer up, all those who are waiting, keep wishing, hoping and praying...

Maybe EB2 will make a jump on June 21st -- have my fingers crossed for all of us.

BTW, have all EB2 people with ND prior to 03/08 got their approvals?

applied LC.sub EB3@CSC

hi,

I just received an email from my attorney confirming that my I-140 LC(sub)EB3 was filed with CSC today. The receipt date is 7 June 2002 and the WAC no is 201-54xxx.

good luck to all of us

any updates ?

hi folks?
does any one have any updates...
EB2 is really sucking at CSC..

check murthy\'s logs at www.murthy.com

She did have something to say about AC21 portability not being
applicable if you chose CP (unfair, i know)

No Title

Guru-
Do you have any idea as to what is the time frame to get your approval?. My lawyer told me about 4-6 months. Looks on the higher side.
-Thanks.

bob b - RFE

Yes! my company forwarded all the financial results of the company to the lawyer and he filed it(thats what he says) - apparently my AVM still says that "an RFE was sent to you on 05/10/02" - so still waiting with my fingers crossed.

thank you mrCoolz

I agree that no employer would want to disclose this. Its so funny, you can actually see the financial health of the employer since you work there. Yet they don\'t wanna tell you ....

After all, thats the idea of the GC/H1B trap. You stay in dark and are expendable/exploitable as long as possible.

Anyways, I got an email from my lawyer, they filed my LC Sub EB3 at CSC. Will post my details WAC etc on the list as soon as I get them.

this is a question all of us wish we had an answer to :)

hi,

My lawyer did not say much. I did not bother asking since in general I have found people on discussion boards sharing more knowledge than lawyers.

The latest CSC report shows they are currently processing EB3 with RD/ND of 24 April 2002. If this continues, then 1.5 months from now they should be in the 1st week of June. Then add the mandatory 30 days
they will use up. Its at least 2.5 months. Since they introduced a new security check and looking at their usual pace I would be impressed if they actually processed it in this time span.

Still, I think 6 months is too high. 4 months is realistic based on current trends (however, remember that a month or two is nothing for INS, they bungle in years) Assuming a high processing time period will ease your pain of waiting since you are likely not to worry about it :)

I hope that helps

Mine was filed in April No reply yet

Hi gurudev,

My I140 was filed on the 18 th of April at CSC under EB3 using a substituted LC. I still hear the same old meesage on the AVM No RFE\'s so far. Looks like the Labor Substitution cases are being reviewed more strictly than the normal I140 processing. The procesing time for I140 in our category shows processing upto 04/24 or some date like that. Lets wait and hope for the best.

Rambo

No Title

Mr Coolz,

I wantd to talk to you about your RFE. Do you know what information is the INS asking exactly about your company..? I work for a (very) small company and in fact expecting a similar RFE. I would really appreciate it if you shared any information that you have about this RFE.
Thanks,
c\'monsesa

please don\'t say like this..

this seems very discouraging..
i hope it advances ...!!!