New CSC I-140 TRACKER(only)

My I-140 has been approved on 26th June as per AVM.

Hi All,
My I-140 (EB2/RIR/LC Substitution WAC-02-130-505xx) has been approved as per INS\'s AVM. Every night (without fail !!), I have been dialing AVM and used to get same message - INVALID receipt number. But suddenly the message got changed couple of hours back. Best of luck to every one waiting for approval. Thanks every one those have been participating on this thread. See you on I-485/CP forum (Not yet decided - Attorney advising for I-485 but I do not want to waste any more time - probably I will go for GC. Being Australian citizen(Indian born), CP should be pretty quick. Any advise highly appreciated, Regards

Congrats

Good Luck for 485/CP...whatever you choose. I am still waiting.....but I didn\'t get a chance to check the AVM last night...and I won\'t be able to get through at this time anyway. I\'l try tonite and hope for the best.

I have heard of a couple of CP cases in India and heard great things about them. I guess if the wait in Australia is less you should go there. Its a lot better than waiting for 485.

great news anand! Congrats!

Mine is substitute LC too, it\'s good to see that it got approved without having an RFE or something.
I\'d like to do consular, and the company\'s lawyer wants me to do 485. In Murthy\'s website it says you\'re safer even before 6 months, if you do 485. And they just added a new path to consular processing (NVC->St.Louis->NVC-Consular) which adds up 1 to 2 months I believe. But I still think consular would be better, and I already opted it in my I140 petition. I\'d like to know your findings on that.

Congrats again!

malkoc

My company Attorney says NO HELP if you go for CP

I am in doldrum. My Attorney is also the full time employee (VP of the company) of my company. My company does no charge any fee from employee for GC processing. I have been advised that I need talk to some other Attorney outside Organisation for filing CP. They will neither help me in filing nor do any thing if I go for CP. They will take care of everything if I go for I-485. This is the company policy. I am more interested to get EAD for my wife as quickly as possible. Will it make difference CP vs 485 for EAD? Will it matter if I wish to change employer (although I have no intention now.) when 485/CP going on? Any comment/suggestion highly appreciated?

ead faster

CP takes 6-9 months these days. 485 will get your wife an EAD within 3-4 months.

could you post your RD/ND?

EB3 guys we have a list running at Tracker for EB3 cases

please make sure you have added yourself to the list
and lets track EB3

CP?

Can someone explain what CP Stands for? My co-worker took 2-3 month to get GC by filing back their home country. Why does it take 6-9 months? Does it depend on the country or????

I just got my LC approval. Just get into I-140 stage now.

Thanks!

CP = consular processing

see www.cptracker.com

for india consulates, I-140 approval date to Interview date averages 6 months (range 5mos to 9mos)

anand pandey, could you please share your RD/ND?

Hi Rohufish, here is the details(Actually it is also on the top of this thread)

WAC-02-130-50xxx
RD=March 6, 2002
ND=March 8,2002
AD= June 26, 2002
EB2/RIR/LC Substitution

Re: CP?

Originally posted by mlin144
Can someone explain what CP Stands for? My co-worker took 2-3 month to get GC by filing back their home country. Why does it take 6-9 months? Does it depend on the country or????

I just got my LC approval. Just get into I-140 stage now.

Thanks!

CP=Consular Processing

Milin Can you tell us what was ur LC RD and transfer dates to Federal and when it got approved this will help us update the processing dates at LC stage. Thanks in advance

Pal.

EB2 tracking info

WAC-02-169-51xxx
RD=April 24, 2002
ND=April 29,2002
AD= ????????????
EB2/LC- National interest waiver

Any idea what the arrival date might be? No movement in processing times for a couple of months. What is CSC working on nowadays?

Tracking Web site for I-140???

Hello,
I was wondering if there is any list tracking the I-140s for CSC out there??
It would be a good idea to have a web site that we can see the date and the progress of the I-140 for CSC. I would like to start one if there is no such a site. Please let me know if you would go for something like that or not.

Thank you
F.K

EB2 LCSub filed 6/18

EB2
LC Substitution
Filed 6/18
No RD/ND yet

Can someone tell me how long it takes for INS to send receipt notice after filing date?

Also, whats the diff between RD and ND?

Thanks

am surprised by the new EB2 dates

for 1 moment i didn't believe them..its almost a jump of 5-6 weeks in EB2 processing..?
is it true ? and we haven't seen the approvals after march 8th though !!!!

AVM says case approved !!!

hi,
checked AVM last night and it says case approved...
so i guess the new processing times are correct...
WAC -02-147-5XXXX
RD/ND 28th March 2002
AD as per AVM 5th July 2002