ND 2004 Club

asylee01 said:
CL_Asylee .. from what i have been seeing me and you have the same dates, i was transfered to TSC the same day as you and i received an e-mail for RFI on 01/12/06 just like you, i'm just waiting to know what it is they are requestig. i submitted my medical on my application last year.

i think we will be approved together on the same day too :)
please keep me updated on your case

I will keep you informed. Let us know what they are asking for in your RFI since you already submit medical exam.

A question for you: What kind of vaccination record or proof did you show to the doctor? I do not have any.

Good luck. I guees we will be approved this year, what do you think? If approved same day we should throw a party and invite all the forum members :p

i truelly belivee we will be approved this year..
i didn't show any records i just took all the shots and vaccinations anyways
chicken pox, TB test and HIV test. i think titanus also...not sure.
i hope i don't have to do it again...$300 ouch. :)

asylee01 said:
i truelly belivee we will be approved this year..
i didn't show any records i just took all the shots and vaccinations anyways
chicken pox, TB test and HIV test. i think titanus also...not sure.
i hope i don't have to do it again...$300 ouch. :)

$300 included doctor services?

CL_Asylee,

what is the deadline to submit that stuff??

my RFI was sent out the same day as your was, I am still waiting for it.

shahmatist said:
CL_Asylee,

what is the deadline to submit that stuff??

my RFI was sent out the same day as your was, I am still waiting for it.

APRIL 12, 2006

Do not worry my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I have a question...

I have recently moved to another state, but RFI and other immigration papers are comming to my old address in a different state, eventhought I have changed the address through the phone and mail.

Should I go back to that state to do RFI and Fingerprint stuff? or can I do it in the state where I am living now.

Thanks Cl_Asylum, that's more than enough time I guess.

Same happen to mee

I am new in this forum, but just because I start getting movement in my case, I decide to be part of. Like most of you I had received the transfer notice from Nebraska to Texas on December 8, 2005. Also on January 12, 2006 my LUD changed announcing I’ll receive a letter asking for RFI. I got the letter on the mail 1/18/06 and I took the Bio yesterday 1/25/06. Later in the afternoon my lawyer called telling me they had got received another RFI now asking for I-693, supplemental form for I-693 and G325A.
I guess we are close to get our GC. I am planning to do all the things this week so as soon my LUD change again, I’ll let you know.

Good luck for every one!!!!
LUD Change 12/08/05 1/12/06
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
RFI 1/19/06 Request G325A, I693

when bio??

jcasylee said:
I am new in this forum, but just because I start getting movement in my case, I decide to be part of. Like most of you I had received the transfer notice from Nebraska to Texas on December 8, 2005. Also on January 12, 2006 my LUD changed announcing I’ll receive a letter asking for RFI. I got the letter on the mail 1/18/06 and I took the Bio yesterday 1/25/06. Later in the afternoon my lawyer called telling me they had got received another RFI now asking for I-693, supplemental form for I-693 and G325A.
I guess we are close to get our GC. I am planning to do all the things this week so as soon my LUD change again, I’ll let you know.

Good luck for every one!!!!
LUD Change 12/08/05 1/12/06
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
RFI 1/19/06 Request G325A, I693

Jc asylee, when did you recieve your appoiment for Bio???..it was sent by NSC ??

Guacho

Is this Club dying?

Hey guys, what's up?

Any updates. My case has moved a lot these days. I did bio yesterday, and will have final appointment with Dr. next week.

I am pretty sure we will get our GCs very soon. Please update your cases, it does not matter if you post in another thread. We are ND2004 and should stay together. Any questions feel free to ask to the people in this forum. Please see my signature for specific movements lately.

??

Cl_Asylee, I did BIO 3 thia afternoon and a few minutes I recieved a mail stating that my case was tranferred to TSC, it is wierd because I already got the same e mail on Jan 18th....did you get this??

Guacho.

guacho said:
Cl_Asylee, I did BIO 3 thia afternoon and a few minutes I recieved a mail stating that my case was tranferred to TSC, it is wierd because I already got the same e mail on Jan 18th....did you get this??

Guacho.

That's weird man. I think that today when your case was updated for BIO, the email was sent again by mistake. Do not worry.

Hello,

I also have notice date 2004,and I would lake to know is hire anyone from club 2004 who is hendaling by NSC?
Notice date:May 2004
Fingrprint:November 2004
RFE:December 2005
Bio code 3 done on:February 1 2006
Lud:February 1,February 2.
What should I expect next?
Good Luck to anyone hire.

Bambina said:
Hello,

I also have notice date 2004,and I would lake to know is hire anyone from club 2004 who is hendaling by NSC?
Notice date:May 2004
Fingrprint:November 2004
RFE:December 2005
Bio code 3 done on:February 1 2006
Lud:February 1,February 2.
What should I expect next?
Good Luck to anyone hire.

Hi Bambina,

There is a lot of people in NSC. We have similar timeline. What did they asked you in the RFE? Thanks for sharing in here.

Cl_Asylee said:
Hi Bambina,

There is a lot of people in NSC. We have similar timeline. What did they asked you in the RFE? Thanks for sharing in here.
They ask me for bio and medical which I send back with my orginal I-485.

ianyu said:
nd march 2004
bio late nov 2005
and medical received late dec 2005
last lud jan 18 2006

I think you are very close. But any ND2004 has been approved yet. I hope you get approved soon. So, the rest have some hope. :)