ND 2004 Club

Cl_Asylee said:
I think you are very close. But any ND2004 has been approved yet. I hope you get approved soon. So, the rest have some hope. :)
Thank you CI-Asylee.
I hope also you will get approved soon.

Any News

Hi all. Any news?

I got an email today saying that my RFI was received....it is taking between 850 and 900 days......

Now, I am seated, relax and waiting. I hope they do not ask for more information. Anyone want to guess when I will be approved? :confused: Anyone else have any updates to share?

Bambina, I just want to be sure. Did send your medical exam and G325-A? I know you sent them when you applied. But, did you send them again after they requested in Dec-2005?

Bambina said:
Thank you CI-Asylee.
I hope also you will get approved soon.

another RFI??? or RFE???

CIS recieved my RFI (MEDICAL AND G-325A) + BIO CODE 3 on 01/31/05, my LUD changed after that , then they sent me an e-mail that says:

On February 14, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

and today on 02/14/2005 i had another LUD.

can anybody tell me what this RFI or RFE is all about????? and am i getting close to the big day??

Just wanna share my good news with all of you precious ND 04 people. My appoval came in today which means yours can be any day now. Good luck to all of you and speedy approval!

sanremo said:
Just wanna share my good news with all of you precious ND 04 people. My appoval came in today which means yours can be any day now. Good luck to all of you and speedy approval!

Congratulations again Sanremo. I found out you are a derivate asylee. I would like to know if your wife was also approved and/or translated to TSC as you were?

Thanks in advance.

Well, the funny thing is that her case has not been approved yet though she just completed her bio 3. Hoping it will be any day now. Her case is still in Nebraska which makes me think Texas Service is working really fast.

Congrad! Sanremo, I think you are the first 2004 NP approved case here. Good news for all our 2004 members. My case is in NSC. I just wonder any 2004 NP case in NSC get approved yet?

Just wanna share this message with you guyz.

Receipt Number: LIN04xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 17, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Congrats!!!

qalandar said:
Just wanna share this message with you guyz.

Receipt Number: LIN04xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 17, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Today I got more emails. However the message is different for me & my wife. Does anybody knows whats the difference in these messages and what will be the next step. I tried to find the second one in sticky notes but unable to find it.

MINE:
Current Status: Card Mailed

On November 21, 2006, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

WIFE:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 21, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Am Nd2004 As Well.

Hello everyone.

I have posted the the froum and would like toi share with you guys also.

Here is my timeline.

Entry to USA :10/10/2002
Mail to Asylum Application:01/18/2003
Interview date :02/13/2003
Aslylum Granted : 02/21/2003
I-485 Applied : 04/04
Medical :01/2006
Biometric :02/14/2006

ND : 01/04/2006
LUD :02/15/2006

GC Approved and on Hand..11/01/2006

I wish good lucuk to everyone who are waiting approval.

Got a "Card ordered" message!

Dear all,

I just got a card ordered message!!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

My ND March 2004, Bio1: July 2004, Bio 2: Dec 2005, Bio 3: Feb 2006

Card in Hand

Yesterday I received the card... finally the wait is over. It was a tough journey uptill this point. I wish other people in this forum will also get their approvals soon. FYI: it is one year back dated.

I have a question regarding travel document. now with the green card in hand. which type of travel document is required for me. When I see the form there are three things: Re-entry permit, Refugee Travel Doc & Advance Parole. Also do I need to renew my National Passport or not. I am planning to visit a country near my COP and ask my mother to meet me over there.

Thank you all. I've always learned so much from this forum.

Congratulations.

Now, you can renew your national passport without any problem, but if you choose you can continue using the RTD. Good luck, Cl.

qalandar said:
Yesterday I received the card... finally the wait is over. It was a tough journey uptill this point. I wish other people in this forum will also get their approvals soon. FYI: it is one year back dated.

I have a question regarding travel document. now with the green card in hand. which type of travel document is required for me. When I see the form there are three things: Re-entry permit, Refugee Travel Doc & Advance Parole. Also do I need to renew my National Passport or not. I am planning to visit a country near my COP and ask my mother to meet me over there.

Thank you all. I've always learned so much from this forum.