ND 2004 Club

Cl_Asylee said:
We have same ND. Please place all your information in your signature.

When your file was transferred to TEXAS?

Did you get anything else after transferring?

Good Luck. ;)

Exactly same date as yours. I haven't done anything yet since submitting the application. But I did submit medical together with my application. My attorney did all those for me

Cl_Asylee said:
We have same ND. Please place all your information in your signature.

When your file was transferred to TEXAS?

Did you get anything else after transferring?

Good Luck. ;)

Which state are you residing in?

Asylee

Asylee I have got the same message today. My application was transfered to an asylum office, but yours it is a service center. I don't understand the transfers though. Sitting tight and waiting the answer. :D

faysal said:
Asylee I have got the same message today. My application was transfered to an asylum office, but yours it is a service center. I don't understand the transfers though. Sitting tight and waiting the answer. :D

What is the difference?

Lol

I don't really know the difference: But I think that if your case is transfered to a service center from Nebreska Service Center, you have nothing to worry about: that means Nebraska Center Is busy and it sends some applications to ather services: It is good news and faster handling. I have seen also many individuals whose case was transfered from Nebreska to TCS. that is good. My case though is different. they sent my application back to an asylum office; which means they wanna take a look at my original grant of asylum. I think they want see if I can keep my asylum status or not. Good luck and sit tight hold breath up :confused:

faysal said:
I don't really know the difference: But I think that if your case is transfered to a service center from Nebreska Service Center, you have nothing to worry about: that means Nebraska Center Is busy and it sends some applications to ather services: It is good news and faster handling. I have seen also many individuals whose case was transfered from Nebreska to TCS. that is good. My case though is different. they sent my application back to an asylum office; which means they wanna take a look at my original grant of asylum. I think they want see if I can keep my asylum status or not. Good luck and sit tight hold breath up :confused:

Thanks. Good luck to you too. ;)

Cl_Asylee said:
I just got this email:

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 8, 2005, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for
processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a
written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice
informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.
Please call
the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

Now what?

What does it means: "You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office". The case was transferred to TEXAS SERVICE CENTER, but at the end they mentioned local office. Any ideas?

About the local office

The the transfer letter would be the same as the e-mail except that it may provide for more information. Wait for it and once you recieve, it may or may not provid more information: As regards with the local office, Service centers have national, regional and local offices. Files that are sent to local offices need more research and perhaps an interview. You should not be alarmed about thins: It is normal :)

moving fast, yea right

i too was transfered to TSC on 12/28/2005 and on 01/5/2006 i received an e-mail saying that it is taking from 850-900 days to process this kind of case...
also my case status was updated shortly after that....
so now everybody is saying they are moving fast !!!! how can they move fast and changing me from waiting 500-600 days to 850-900????

it doesn't make no sense.

RD: 12/08/2004
ND:01/08/2005
nothing after that

Last edited by a moderator:
asylee01 said:
i too was transfered to TSC on 12/28/2005 and on 01/5/2006 i received an e-mail saying that it is taking from 850-900 days to process this kind of case...
also my case status was updated shortly after that....
so now everybody is saying they are moving fast !!!! how can they move fast and changing me from waiting 500-600 days to 850-900????

it doesn't make no sense.

RD: 12/08/2004
ND:01/08/2005
nothing after that

I received the same email today:

On January 3, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

The email says "...was received here..." but does not mention Texas Service Center (TSC).

My case was transferred to TSC early in Dec. 8/2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
finger prints??

i was never asked for finger prints....
i applied on december 2004 but i have never received any notice to request finger prints.
i should i call them and ask???

Rfi

Hey ND 2004 people:

I just got this email:

On January 12, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

Whenever I get the letter I will let you know what they are asking for. I guess they will ask for medical exam which I did not submit with my I-485 application.

any update for ND2004 club members.

my status changed after sending medical & bio.

messages says "received rfi....."

qalandar said:
any update for ND2004 club members.

my status changed after sending medical & bio.

messages says "received rfi....."

I think you will be approved before June/2006. Good luck.

CL_Asylee .. from what i have been seeing me and you have the same dates, i was transfered to TSC the same day as you and i received an e-mail for RFI on 01/12/06 just like you, i'm just waiting to know what it is they are requestig. i submitted my medical on my application last year.

i think we will be approved together on the same day too :)
please keep me updated on your case