My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

cs2004,

It often happens that the status does not appear on-line for several months after the application. Just check once a week or so and her case should appear after awhile. My w's case was like that. The on-line status system is not very useful, in my opinion.

-Ocelot

Those guys from Atlanta getting interview letters lately, please do not hesitate to leave us some feeback...

we'd appreciate it big time!!!

Atlanta guys - it's been more than a week now with no updates. Does ANYONE have news????

I am still waiting desparately for the postman to bring the long anticipated interview letter.

One more thing - is there anyone from atlanta with bad namecheck experience or denial of citizenship - please post.

Tahnks,

Yalag
PD end of August '04

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, it's been a while since we last saw any approval and that one from Jan 04 does not count. I hope DO did not go back to hibernation again!

fingers crossed!

I am happy to inform my fellow naturalization seekers....

Atlanta is NOT hibernating!!!!!!

I got my interview notice letter!!!!

It is for mid September!! (1 year and half a month from my PD)

Good luck to y'all

Yalag

Congratulations yalag
What a relief huh?
I also received my pd date today which is 7/21//05.
I am expecting my fingerprint to be done in late september according to the posts.
The good news is it looks like Atlanta is moving pretty good. I think I'll be a citizen in July 2006 or earlier if I'm lucky.

More good news ..

PD: mid september 2004
ID: 3rd week of september 2005.

Here is a question for gurus:
Is there a way one can change his interview date to an earlier date?
I may need to be away from US for few months and would love to travel after
getting this citizenship thing outta way. Can I go ahead make an infopass appointment for the request? anybody sees a downside to the request?

Thanks

test23 said:
Is there a way one can change his interview date to an earlier date?

How do I lay it to you gently...

In your dreams....

Good luck in the interview,

Yalag

hi test 23
do not even think about it for a second
you may mess up things this way
if they could see you earlier they would.

Received date: 07/20/05
Priority date: 07/21/05
Fingerprint date: 09/07/05

Hi everybody i got my fingerprint appointment letter today. I guess that's a satart eh? :p

August PD

August PD for Atlanta office is July 12, 2004. Almost two months more than the PD shown last month. Hope it can keep going to move the PD date as fast as possible since most of the district offices have been processing 2005 cases. :rolleyes:

Hey all,
I checked all of the threads here and realized that the whole process here in Atlanta is reduced from 15 to 12 months. I know yalag who applied in late august 2004 got a ceremont date for mid-sep. So, i probabaly will be citizen late july 2006 or earlier if it gets better. Please post your current experiences here. Thanks

More good news for Atlanta hopefuls

Some good news is that I just received the letter for the interview!!! :D :D

My priority date: November 2004
Interview date: October 19, 2005 at 8:25am!

Guys, whoever had interviews recently,please share your experiences.

-Ila

Hello Ila,

Can you pls tell your exact priority date in November 2004? My PD is 25Oct2004. I am still awaiting for the interview letter.

Pan123

pan123 said:
Hello Ila,

Can you pls tell your exact priority date in November 2004? My PD is 25Oct2004. I am still awaiting for the interview letter.

Pan123

Pan123,

My priority date is November 3, 2004. I am sure yours is on its way

-Ila

Ila,

Thanks for the info'. Congratulations to you. I am currently in France. Just called my wife and found nothing yet in mail from INS.

Pan123

Is there anyone else in Atlanta having priority date in October/November 2004? Please post your PD and if you have received interview letter.

Pan123

Thanks to everybody in this forum!

Good news!!!

My wife just called me and said that my interview letter has been received in mail. My interview date is 13 Oct 2005. However, my wife's interview letter has not yet come. She also has the same priority date(25Oct2004), and fingerprint date as that of mine.

I am glad that the interview date is 2 months before my scheduled departure to India in Mid December 2005. That gives me adequate time to obtain American passport and Indian PIO card.

Pan123

Congratulations Pan123,

I am sure you are very excited. From what I know, couples who apply together do not necessarily receive their interview letters at the same time. But I am sure it will follow shortly.

Hopefully if things go smoothly, I will be able to apply for passport (rush) the same day and receive it within couple of days or so. Does anybody know how this works? Would really appreciate the response.

-Ila