My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

mar2005

mar2005,
Thanks. I will wait for 3 months & see before contacting about my case. Does this mean the Atlanta DO scedules the next interview & not TSC? I was also told by the officer that cases like these are happening a lot lately. Please keep us posted if you husband receives interview letter.
Thanks,
nov2005

Interview Tomorrow

I have my "scheduled" interview tomorrow. Just went through the 100 questions. Hope to become a U.S. citizen by tomorrow!!! :)

Finally r'cvd citizenship today after all the well worth anxiety wait.

Thank you for all your support, I enjoyed sharing my anxiety, sad, happy moments with you all.

The New Journey begins.....

Here are my timelines:

PD: May 13 2005
FP: Jun 28 2005
Interview letter: Nov 2005
ID: Jan 17 2006 -- 10 minutes and passed on the same day, but I got out at 3:50pm and could not be scheduled for the same day or next day Oath, had to wait for the letter.
OD: Mar 17 2006

Good luck to everyone in process
D

Following is my timeline
Application Mailed: 3/7
PD/RD: 3/8

I received my Notice letter on 3/30. I know that there is an option to sign up at uscis.gov. Can someone please tell me the advantage of doing so? Will I be sent an email when the status of my application changes such as FP notice sent out, interview letter mailed etc? What is the benefit of signing up? Thanks.

nov2005

nov2005,

My husband received his interview letter on Saturday (April.1). His interview is scheduled for April 19, at 1:25pm. We hope that everything will go smoothly this time and he will be done. I will keep you posted on any further details.

mar2005

Hi Mar2005,

Just wanted to let you know most likely your Husband will not be able to have the same day Oath as his interview is set for 1:25pm. I had a similar experience as far as the interview time went(Atlanta Do), and got my Oath letter in ten days after my interview. I advise you to ask the Officer at the end of the interview when to expect the Oath letter.

Good Luck!!

To Gaya3 & others :Finally got Oath letter

Guys,
I finally got my oath letter this week, after three and half months of interview.

Interview Dec 6, 2005 Result: Will be notified about the decision in 30 days.

Contacted couple of congressmen, but I don't know if it really worked.

Good luck to you all

to sdm

Congrats!!!!

Would you happen to know the name(s) of the person(s) you spoke with at the senators office?

Thanks

Received FP notices

Here's updates to my timeline:

RD/ND: 3/8/06
FP Notices: 4/6/06
FP Appointment: 4/18/06
Interview Notice: ??

My N-400 details

Hi all. My wife and I finished our naturalization process yesterday. Total of 3.5 months from start to completion.

Mailed via USPS: 12/23/2005
PD: 12/28/2005
ND: 1/10/2006
FP Notice: 2/6/2006
FP Date: 2/22/2006
Interview Notice: 3/10/2006 (or something like that)
Interview: 4/10/2006

We did the same day oath yesterday at 2:30pm and are now finished. All of the phases went in lockstep for us (thankfully). Good luck to everyone.

Every question regarding history and government was from the 100 sample questions.

Congrats SDM

sdm said:
Guys,
I finally got my oath letter this week, after three and half months of interview.

Interview Dec 6, 2005 Result: Will be notified about the decision in 30 days.

Contacted couple of congressmen, but I don't know if it really worked.

Good luck to you all

Congrats, I have been asked by my senator's office to wait till APR25. (for atleast 100 days after interview)

Updates:

Mailed via USPS: 03/22/06
Checks cashed: 03/27/06
ND: 4/15/2006
FP Notice: ??
FP Date: ??
Interview Notice: ??
Interview: ??

Next stop FP Notice.

subbu

My husband's interview

Hi All,

My husband become a citizen today. Yay!!

His interview was for 1:25 this afternoon but we showed up around 12:15 and put his letter in the tray. He was called in at 12:30 (almost an hour ahead of schedule) and was done by 12:45. He said that the interview was straightforward. He received his oath letter around 1:00 and took the oath at 3:00.

Thanks to everyone on this forum who shared their experiences.

Nov2005, from our experience, it appears that either a personal appearance for an InfoPass appointment or a letter to Atlanta DO seems to work. Good luck with your case.

Stat,

Did your wife get the Interview letter? If my calculation is right, you should be getting it right around now. Also did your case disappear from the uscis.gov website? My case disappeared today. I am hoping that means that the interview letter is on its way. I got Finger printed on 4/18 and my RD is 3/8.

Just got my Interview Notice

Got my interview notice in the mail today. Here's my timeline

03/06/2006: Mailed application to TSC
03/08/2006: Received Date
04/18/2006: Finger Prints taken
05/01/2006: Received Interview Notice
05/24/2006: Interview Appointment at 10:00am.

I hope I can make it to the same day oath.....

Another thread with Recent messages about Atlanta

Thread:

USCIS - Atlanta N-400 Timeline

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=207344

----------------
Application mailed - May 1 2006
Received date - May 9 2006
FP Notice date - June 2 2006 (Got in on Jun 9th)
FP Date - June 16 2006
Interview Notice date - June 27 2006 (Got it today - Jul 3rd)
Interview scheduled - July 27 2006

Last edited by a moderator: