• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Moved to another country after filling DS260

Npwinnerdv

Hello,

I submitted my DS260 on 26-June-2022 and moved to Australia on 11-August-2022. As I filled my DS260 before moving to Australia, I did not list address of Australia. My case number has gone current now in the visa bulletin. Its been 10 months that I am living in Australia but my DS260 has no information about it. Should I unlock my DS260 to put the Australian address or not?

If I need to unlock now, will there be delay in my second letter as my case number has already gone current in Visa Bulletin. What will be the best option for me?

If I don't need to unlock my DS260, won't it create problem in my interview as my best guess is they can know I have been residing in Australia from past 10 months as Australia, UK, Canada, US and EU share there databases.

If your CN is now current, KCC will not unlock your DS260 form to enable you update it, that is something you should have done way back after your move. You’ll need to inform them at the embassy when you go for your interview. You will also need to attend your interview with a PCC from Australia.

Thank your for the reply. Yes, I just realized it now. Had I realized it earlier, I would have updated it sooner. Will it create any problem in my interview or not?