Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli,

I just emailed them and I got a response a day later. Yes, it'd be very helpful if you or your lawyer can follow it up end of the week. Please post what you find out.

Thanks in advance.

Desi..
PD 01Dec04

Labor Certification Minnesota

I joined this board today. I filed my labor certification on July 27 2004. I emailed the Minnesota SWA and their response is below

>>>
Your application will be sent to the Backlog Center in Dallas,
Texas, within the next few days. No cases have been processed in
Minnesota with a priority date of July 1, 2004 and later. The cases
Chicago processed were dates received, not priority dates. Chicago
is no longer processing.

I do not know if they are going to move the case in the next few days. Few means not willing to give a commit date. It is for the world of Lazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people.

Consolidated BEC Tracker

Hi all,

Please take a look at the tracker that we have posted here.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...276#post1057276

This includes information from all regions and states and it will help you get a GLOBAL idea of where you stand in the overall BEC queue.

I would like to suggest everyone use that tracker.

Hope you agree, it took a lot of work to bring all info together.

Thanks

JustWatching

Any news?

Guys,

Does anyone have any news about what is happenning to the MI cases? Have they been shipped to Dallas BEC? Is anyone receiving the 45day letters? It would be of great help if any info is posted!!!.

Thanks,
karnish

I called Dallas BEC. They put me thru an automated response which indicated that currently they are catering to cases from Dallas. Hopefully they will start processing applications from other States soon

Updates???

Hello:

Did anyone see any movement in cases? I heard that they finished shipping all cases to the Dallas center. I was wondering if they were still processing cases with priority dates in 2005?

If anyone has any information, I would appreciate if they posted it here!

Also, for some reason, I cannot get to the link posted in the earlier message..

Thanks.

Update

Minnesota SWA mailed me back for my question on whether they shipped any cases with PD in 2005 to the Dallas BEC. They have not, but they intend to do so. They have shipped all cases with PD ending in 2004 to Dallas BEC though. So, for those who applied in 2005 they could have very well waited for PERM.

:mad:

sw33t said:
Minnesota SWA mailed me back for my question on whether they shipped any cases with PD in 2005 to the Dallas BEC. They have not, but they intend to do so. They have shipped all cases with PD ending in 2004 to Dallas BEC though. So, for those who applied in 2005 they could have very well waited for PERM.

:mad:
I have read news at website that MN cases have been transferred to Dallas few weeks back, but it seems from your post that this is not the case.

Does anyone have any more info on this. I dont know if contacting Dallas BEC through attorney will be helpful.
Vardha

PD Dec02 2004

Dallas BEC

Looks like they are presently sending 45-days Ltrs to Chicago DOL applicants. Hoping to get our turn soon.

Guys... my MI PD is 2/10/2004. Sounds like they should be in Dallas Backlog Centre before 3/31. Did any of you have a case on or before this PD and shipped to Dallas or received 45 days letters. Appreciate response.

J.

Has anyone who filed labor in MN recieved letter from Dallas BEC?
Vardha
PD Dec02 2004
Desi_Canada said:
Any updates from BEC to any of MN petitions?? 45 day letters, case #s' etc.??

My MI PD is 05/2004, but I don't think we will receive the 45 day notice by 03/31/2005.

Lets wait and see.

Does any one know what is status for all the Minnesota cases in BEC ?

STATE SWA - MN EB 3
Case Type - RIR
PD - 29 Dec 2004
RD -
45-day letter - Not yet received

I think it is too early for us to get the 45-letter. Dalas BEC has not started yet to enter the data from any SWA, including Indiana which is the most backlogged. Only people from New York SWA and one person from Florida SWA have gotten these letters up to now, but their applications are in Philadelphia.

Eli

Good Bye

Hi Everyone,

I am back to post my last message in this thread which I started in the early stages of journey to the Green Card, my journey is finally over after 4-1/2 yrs. I have been in a desperate situation couple of years ago and I found comfort in these forums. I wish everyone good luck.

Bye for now.

regards,
Sreddy227

Congrats sreddy227

Congratulations on getting the GC.

We are sailing in our rough journey & wish to expect speeding at some stage.

Thanks again for the great work you have done to this thread.

Hello everybody,
I just heard about this website from a friend of mine. It’s very helpful.
My case is RIR received by MI Labor in 07/2004, SO I guess this is my priority date.
My Lawyer did NOT receive the 45 Day notice. I wonder why not?
Also, my 6th year of H1 expires in 10/2005. Can I file for the H1 extension? How about the I-140?
Any suggestions.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.