Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreddy227

Registered Users (C)
MI SESA Tracker

Hi Everyone,

Lets co-operate and start a tracker for cases forwarded from MI-SESA to Chicago-DOL. Any updates are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sreedhar.

RIR 9/13/01 - still waiting

My PD is 9/13/01, and I\'m still waiting.
Maybe somebody else has better news.

really hoping for a good news

my PD 11/2000 non-rir, my six year limit expires aug\'03, if I can\'t file I-140 b4 that I am out.

ur\'s should have been sent to Dol Chicago long time back ask ur attorney to call them and find out

ur\'s should have been sent to Dol Chicago long time back ask ur attorney to call them and find out ..

non-rir

my case is non-rir and SESA says they are still processing May\'00 cases. immigration.com site says they are processing non-rir cases from Aug\'00. I am hoping thats true.

rir-case update

One of my colleague at work said his case has been forwarded from
MI-SESA to CHI-DOL 03/05/02, his PD was 08/13/01

they are so slow?

What? It almost two months ago, my case is RIR PD 9/13/01, and I\'m still waiting.
I cannot believe that they didn’t move, or your colleague had luck.
Thank you for info.

No Title

I had just talked to the MI MDCD earlier this week on behalf of a friend I\'m helping and was told they\'re processing RIR cases received 06/01/01!

Their processing performance is abysmal. A year and a half ago, they were completing their processing in about 2 months for RIR cases.

tell me about it

my case is hopeless, mine was applied regular Nov\'00 and my six years expires Aug\'03. It hasn\'t moved yet, I am guessing if I can\'t apply for I-140 before that I will have to leave the country. Do you know of anyone who applied for extensions beyond six years under the new law, I heard from one of my friend that his colleague applied for an extension and got it even though he hadn\'t applied for I-140. but my attorney says (also inquired at murhty.com) that I can\'t apply for extension beyond six years if I don\'t apply for I-140 before the six year limit.

look at canadian immigration

if you are in the detroit metropolitan area you can commute from Windsor

hang in there!

Your case is not hopeless...You sill have 14 months to go I am sure yours will be approved by then!!

But you still need to have h1-visa unless you qualify for TN visa(needs canadian citizenship)

But you still need to have h1-visa unless you qualify for TN visa(needs canadian citizenship to qualify for T-N-visa)

Thank you guys

Thank you guys for your supportive words, I am really hoping I will hear something before the end of this year. If not I will start looking for a job back home starting Feb\'03, have to see how that will turn out.

Any news?

Hello Guys,

Did anybody have luck with MI-SESA? Any idea what month they are processing now?

Really nothing moving?

Hi Guys,
Nobody has good news for us? It is impossible that they didn’t move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.