March Filers, let's get together !!

1.guys who knows how long it takes after interview to get a card???
also , i received an email, welcome notice and it says i will receive a welcome notice on mail.I am with my wife travelling, and my friend checked our mail and said that we have this notice in a mail.. my question is
2. do i need to register or do anything , or it's just a regular letter saying that we were approved and jsut wait fro actual card????

i deeply appreciate all responds...

He is my experience with getting card:
european mail married USCitiz. i was on F-1 for couple years.

Interview experience:
we came half an hour be4 , and our name were called after 50 minutes wait.
It was a nice lady in her age(early 50th), and she sworn us in and said take a sit. Asked for ID, and start do smth in computer. During this asked where we met each other, when our relationship became romantic .
After this ask what we have with support docs .We gave lease, gas bills and insuarance. She took and went to make a copies. When we came, gave to us originals and start asking me a question lfrom 485
After 3 NO, she said guys you should check your mail , cause you will receive a CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was so happy that my check is clear, and i was shying like a pearl!!!
All this took us around 10 minutes and i was'n nervous at all .

I am a little bit confused cause she did't take neither AP nor EAD , I94...
so is this ok????

wish everybody good luck

my timelife:

filed 03/15/2007
Fp 04/01/2007
AP,EAD 05/25/2007
Interview 06/15/2007 APPROVED
received email 06/15/2007

Well guys, I guess you can count me OUT for the interview. It got canceled by USCIS. I am so sad right now. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation. Did you actually get a notice or an email? I've read that some people on this board do go to their interview, and get interviewed, anyway after they receive their cancellation email (since CIS emails are at times a little funky). I've heard that they will cancel interview for various reason such as overbooking or background check not yet complete. Hang in there and keep your chin up. I'm sure it'll be rescheduled soon.

I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation. Did you actually get a notice or an email? I've read that some people on this board do go to their interview, and get interviewed, anyway after they receive their cancellation email (since CIS emails are at times a little funky). I've heard that they will cancel interview for various reason such as overbooking or background check not yet complete. Hang in there and keep your chin up. I'm sure it'll be rescheduled soon.
It was a harcopy notice in the mail. Notice of Action... Do you think I should still go? thanks for the support though...:(

It was a harcopy notice in the mail. Notice of Action... Do you think I should still go? thanks for the support though...:(

If I were you I would totally go to the interview as if you never received the cancellation notice. If then they remind you that it was cancelled, just ask why. If they don't answer your question make an Infopass appointment, and while you are at the office anyway that day, try and speak with an officer.
I do not have the link but I do remember someone who went to the interview despite cancellation and they got interviewed.
Good luck!!

Well guys, I guess you can count me OUT for the interview. It got canceled by USCIS. I am so sad right now. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

I am sorry to hear that Espoman. I hope you wil get the LUD for your interview reschedule soon. Do you have a lawyer? If yes, try to ask them to help.

Espo, sorry to hear that. But as the other ppl suggested, it might be worthwhile to go anyway unless you receive a new interview date from them.

Ok. I made some adjustments here in the list. It looks like chicago lady is scheduled for this Monday. Good luck to you! We will wait for you to share with us your positive interview experience.

So the following March filers are up for interview:

Handle -------ID------Result---------Interview Link

RWDW--------6/19----Apprv'd-------http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1702687#post1702687
Chicagolady--6/25
Willow234----7/11
Espoman-----7/13----Cancelled
JBH-----------7/18
Unixtmusa----7/25
Gurge---------7/26
Okongo-------7/27
Wtnginatl-----7/30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody with ND Feb Last week or later received Interview letter with DO : Washington DC.

Following are my timelines
DO Office :Washinton DC
RD: 02/16/07
ND: 02/23/07
Biometerics: 03/20/07
No updates since 03/21/07
EAD: 05/18/07
Interview: ?

To Kumar

Hey Kumar, my dates are similar to yours (just add 7 days to your dates). Got the FP done, recieved EAD card, but thats it. No LUD since 03/13/07 on I130 or I485. It is frustrating to see that folks from other DOs are getting it faster than us in DC. I talked to USICS guy over the phone, but he gave the standard answer that Washington DC is now processing cases from Sept 2006, so your case will take another 3-4 months.