March 2011 Filers

Hi all,

Then she asked to show a letter from a current employer and a pay subs for the last 2 months. Then I said that I submitted it already and I was sure I don't have to bring them anymore. She said that since it's been more than 2 months since we applied we should have brought it. (F****) This is my fault though, .....

Anet not to make you feel worse but it looked like you were on your way to an approval. Forgetting those documents was a bad oversight. Carrying more stuff in your bag/folder is better. But cheer up :):), I am sure once you provide the docs, you will be approved without another interview.

Anet not to make you feel worse but it looked like you were on your way to an approval. Forgetting those documents was a bad oversight. Carrying more stuff in your bag/folder is better. But cheer up :):), I am sure once you provide the docs, you will be approved without another interview.

Thanks :p u made me feel worst:p I really hope not being interviewed again ;/ I thing the lady believed me that I simply misread the appointment notice.
Still waiting ...

congratulation guys..who recieved their greeencard and ead ..n good lck for rest of em...
today i had my interview and was approved there...status is already on card production...imfonna write the detail later on..:)

Congratulations Andy :D

That is awesome news..... I am still waiting....I wonder how come :(

Hope you celebrated with the family!!!!

Good luck tomorrow be confident and bring all documentations you can. Make sure that all the essential documents are withing reach, when I went I had a lot of documents but I knew that they had to see, the interview letter, both birth certificates for (husband and wife); kids birth certificates if any; if spouse was naturalized the certificate of naturalization; all your passports; I-94 or copy and your spouse. I had all these straightened out in one envelope. It helps makes you look organized if you don't have to go hunting for everything she asks for. And lastly we were holding our album too. Good luck friend

Congratulations Andy :D

That is awesome news..... I am still waiting....I wonder how come :(

Hope you celebrated with the family!!!!

thanks dude. yeah i did n m planning to go back home in NEPAL this september..i was just curious abt u,,u were lost for a while btw i can figure out u were busy on ur own.. ..n good lck once again..ur in my prayer..i m sure u ll get it ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats could you maybe update your signature since approval and emails received notifications kind of like my signature? if you have access to CRIS Emails
welcome letter was received on Saturday and actual GC received in the mail yesterday.....

I received the following email this morning stating that they had mailed me the approval notice. Does this mean that they have sent the card or just an approval notice? I already received my welcome letter

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On August 2, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Yes, you will get the card in 2-3 days after you get that "post decision activity" email. In fact, if you call them tomorrow (or later today) they should be able to give you a USPS tracking number.

thanks dude. yeah i did n m planning to go back home in NEPAL this september..i was just curious abt u,,u were lost for a while btw i can figure out u were busy on ur own.. ..n good lck once again..ur in my prayer..i m sure u ll get it ..

Heya!

I was out of town for a whole month lol hence no news from me.... last I heard from NCSC was my case was transferred to Lee Summit, MO.

Have no clue what that means however I am gonna wait till 19th August (completes 6 months from the date USCIS got my I-485 application and over 2 months since the interview!)

Lets see what have to say then....will surely keep you posted :)

You have a great trip dear....

I130 and I129F Case for Immediate Spouse of USC
I130 filled= October 17th 2010
NOA1 for I130= October 19th 2010
I129F Filled= December 8 2010
NOA1 for I129f=December 12th 2010
I130 transferred from CSC to NBC= March 30th 2011
I130 petitioner to local office=may 30th 2011
I130 petitioner interview=June 26th 2011 approved and case forwarded to NVC
I130 local office sent NOA2= June 27th 2011 approved
I129F NOA2= August 2nd 2011 approved sent to NVC
NVC Proces
I130 case received on July25th 2011
AOS paid on= July 30th 2011
DS 3032 sent= July 30th 2011
DS3032 recieved by NVC= August 2nd 2011
AOS Payment received by NVC= August 3rd 2011
IV bill received and paid on = August 4th 2011

On the top of the page click notifications
Then Click Inbox
on the left of the page that opens click edit signature
change/update your signature
then save signature

that is the process
how come i cant show my signature with the update of my timeline

can any one tell me how long is the process from here for me after nvc for me to join my wife in states

thanks

Hi everyone!

We are APPROVED. We got there at 8:55 am. Appointment was set at 9 am. Waited about 25 minutes. The guy called us and it was the same IO that gave me my citizenship test. I asked him If he remembered me and he laughed and said Hooney I do like 10-20 of these a day!. He went over all my hubby's info on the I485 form, asked when we got married and said you will recieve green card in the mail very shhortyl!!! I was in shock, it was great. We were in the room for less than 10 minutes. The same day like 3 hours later I got an email saying the card ordered and in production

I still can't believe it!!!

Thank you everyone for all your support!!!!

signature updated....goodluck to every1 else who is still in process of getting their GCs, we all should be back here in about 21months to begin the process of removing conditions if you have the Conditional GC.