<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

Please Update My PD in the xls

Could you please update my PD info in the xls?
my PD is Nov 20, 2000

Thanks.

On top

Hi All,
       Just to put this thread on top.....Updated Txt file....

No Title

I though i has posted it but still..
MD 03/13/2002
PD Jun 2000
EB2/RIR/India
NJ
C not cashed yet.
Please update my name on tracker.
Thanks

My labor took long time

My lawyer put wrong prevailing wage. So my application got returned. Plus, my lawyer charges my company by time, not by case. They didn\'t submit my AOS timely. I had to keep calling them. Even they charge my company if I call them!!
I keep email or make calls about my case number. So far no news. I just hope if there is a way to know the case number without through my lawyer.

Thanks.

Followup

After Continuous followup between february and march it looks like they have stop issuing anymore receipt for while.

Got received day

Just think maybe you would like to know that I got my case number and received day.

MD: 2/28/2002

Received day is : 3/23/2002 per phone message.

What??

How did you check AVM without physically receiving your receipt notice - EAC #...... etc.

When were your checks cashed?

Pls. reply

PD 4/20/2001,MD 3/22/2002, EB2, STATE: NJ

Applied EAD, AP for me and my spouse. Will update on any information from the lawyer.

Get info

I got so frustrated by trying to get it from my lawyer. I just called INS and talked to a officer. Very nice one. She gave it to me.

?? Did you get your receipt

How did you manage to speak with INS, without a case number handy. Pls. respond.

And when did your checks get cashed by the INS

Hi GC_Pending, yours should be the notice date

RD is the date the mail reaches the INS, then its entered into the system in a later date thats the ND, when the EAC Number is stamped in your check are sent for cashing.
 So ur RD will be the day in which it was delivered to INS.

Also my 2 cents on talking to the INS Officer, my attorney told me that if I talk to the INS officer about my case often, The INS will take the lawyer out of the case. And our G28 form( the one we signed to authorise the lawyer to represent our case ) will be void. Also every call is recorded, so your attorney/employer will know the number of calls made.

regards

talk to IIO

Hi,
I spoke to IIO this morning for RD\'s and ND\'s of my I-485 and I-765 which I mailed on 02/28/02. She has taken my last name and first name and told my RD\'s.
I-485 RD=03/01, ND=03/25 EAC-02-142-51xxx
I-765 RD=03/01, ND=03/25 EAC-02-142-51xxx
EB2/NJ/INDIA

Congrats

Hi Raosp,
         Congrats u r the first person to get RD,MD and EAC #..

Here is the updated Xls...

Take it easy

I just talked to officer to get the case number. Our lawyer is just represents us. If our employer and lawyer know we talked to INS, what harm it can be done? (By the way, I sent a email to my lawyer after I got case number.) So they would know we are anxious to get this GC process done. Who don\'t want it to do done successfully and quickly? We have every reason to be concerned. It is our fate waiting to be determined. I didn\'t take the active role before, guess what, my case got delayed by six months. So from now on, I want to know what\'s going on.
I just saw some March mailing day got the receipt but I don\'t. I just didn\'t want my mail got lost like some one posted before. If some one out there don\'t agree with me. Or I offended some one by calling INS and shared my info, please accept my apology.
I read some email about people out there got frustrated by their lawyers won\'t release their case information. I was there myself, I know the feeling. I just try to be help. There are great guys out there to set this web site up and our group..., I just want to be help.

I heard on the phone message about my receive day. I have no idea what that mean.

Since my lawyer paid INS for filing, I don\'t know if the check is cashed or not. I asked my laywer the same question, but with no answer. My guess is it had to be cashed, otherwise, my case won\'t get assigned a case number. That is just my two cents.