<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

Mar Tracker Updated

Hi Folks,
Welcome to the club!
Please post your I-485 details. You may use the following format, if you like.
e.g. In "Subject", "MD 12/3/02, PD.., etc"

You can give more details in the "message"
e.g. "EAC-01-000-xxxx, EB2 RIR, EAD RD,ND, status etc... and your story!"

or you may send me a email to i485mar@yahoo.com

Here is the updated Text file as Enclosures.

You can also download Excel sheet and Text documents from
     http://briefcase.yahoo.com/i485mar

If you find any difficulties to access these files, please let me know

Thanks
Rames

MD: 03/11/02 Delivery Date 03/13/02 Check not cashed yet

Name: Lowell
State: PA
PD: 09/17/2001
MD : 03/11/2002
RD :-
Check Cashed :- Not Yet!
ND :-
EAD(SELF/SPOUSE):- None
FP :-
AD :-
CAT. :- EB2

AP approved 3/21/02

Advanced Parole

MD: 2/25/02
RD:2/27/02
ND:3/4/02
AD: 3/21/02

EAD and 485 was submitted in November 2001.

sidr..Rames will do it, I just can help to make the PDF

I have a long story..LC took me 3.5 yrs...now finally 485 filed. Hope things are not that bad here.

Did you read how INS is doing 75,000 I-485 a month now. Hope by the time our time comes, Fingerprinting is computerized and I-485 is just 6 months

March 2002 filers.. some good news

This is from one link I read today: This is an FAQ posted here:
http://immigration.indiaabroad.com/usa/whatsnew/news18.html

So we can expect our AD in 6-8 months from filing...I knew I had read somewhere 3 months ago, but now got the link also

9. What are you expecting regarding I-485 processing times in the future?

Currently, we are working I-485s within 9 months of receipt. Our goal is to be within 6 months of receipt by the end of FY02.

Once my I-485 is AD, I will apply for a contract at INS to help them improve. Computer Baba at INS

Hi Folks,

Hi March2002Tracker,
            I really appreciate you help. PDF format is good for printing alone (please correct me, if I am wrong ). But with Excel sheet you can play with data, like sort , add a column…etc,

I am keeping Excel sheet for MS users and Text file for Linux and Unix users to play with data as per their convenience.

Best of Luck for all of us
Rames

Files has been updated

Hi Folks,
         I have updated the xls and txt files. Moreover I have also added xls file from Feb 2002 tracker.( Thx to our friends in Feb Tracker ) for us to see how Feb MD has gone through.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/i485mar
Email id : i485mar@yahoo.com

Best of Luck for all of us.
Ramesh

No Title

Rames
  I filed it today and I have sent you e-mail for updating the tracker.I appreciate your efforts for maintaining this tracker.

thanks,
raju

Don\'t attack people\'s personality!!

I am just trying to share information.

I applied my I-485 originally in November without filing AP. And then, I decide I might need AP so I filed AP in February. What is wrong with that? Also, I think you guys might appreciate the information since My AP\'s ND is in March. I did write this case is Advanced Parole on the first line of the message. Open your eyes before attacking people.

Please clarify my silly question...

I am new to this forum. First of all I saw the PDF. Whoever prepared it, excellent work. I have a question from the PDF. Which state to mention? I live in CT, but my employer/attorney are in NJ.
BTW, my PD is 11/20/2000.

Thanks.

Duffy5..I would guess your state will be CT

As I-485 is where you live, it will be CT. My guess but Rames and Sidr can be of more help.

Thx for the appreciation of the PDF. It will make life more easy for some people to print and view it offline.

Hope we will all be rolling soon. Somewhere I saw mentioned that they are sending fingerorinting notices 6 weeks from RD, hope that is true.

As once that is done the case is done in 6-10 weeks from Fingerprinting in case it is a computer fingerprinting

MD 28/2/02, no response yet

Please add my information.
My MD: Feb. 28,
Priority: June, 2000
Category: EB2
State: MA

I contacted my lawyer. They don\'t have any information at this point. I am expecting my case any day now.