LC thru CIBER

raju_dv,

Congrats!

It looks like they haven't passed August yet. Anybody, submitted after August 2001, have heard from SESA?

Thanks,

regards
gg

My priority date is June 2001.
Ad went ok with 4 responses - none of the applicants were a match(says the attorney).
My case has been sent to Denver DOL under Limited review on 22 Jan 2004.

Anybody has any idea as to how long it is taking for limited-review-regular(Non-RIR)-cases?

Thanks.

My attornet told me that Ciber cases with limited review took about 2 months, which was considered very fast (Since other cases would go to Denver and may take upto year or more). But currently I have seen people who got approval in less than a month.

Originally posted by srajuco
My lawyer received ad instructions for my application today morning. PD: Last week of August.

Congrats! Hope it works out fine for u.

So, it looks like Col Sesa has moved to August 2001?

raju_dv

I think your case was forwarded to Denver DOL on 5th Jan.
When did it got approved ?? Have you got the letter also from DOL or you found from AVM.
Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raju_dv

When did it got approved ?? Have you got the letter also from
DOL or you found from AVM.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Application was forwarded on Jan 5th and was approved on Jan 20th. I am not sure about getting any letter from DOL but I got the information from my Attorney and I also checked the AVM.

raju_dv,

My case has been forwarded under limited review on the 21st of Jan. I have a couple of questions for you:

Are you EB1/2/3?
Was your case RIR? Are you with CIBER?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by raju_dv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raju_dv

When did it got approved ?? Have you got the letter also from
DOL or you found from AVM.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Application was forwarded on Jan 5th and was approved on Jan 20th. I am not sure about getting any letter from DOL but I got the information from my Attorney and I also checked the AVM.

kcsgc Asks....
<<

raju_dv,

My case has been forwarded under limited review on the 21st of Jan. I have a couple of questions for you:

Are you EB1/2/3?

Thanks in advance.

>>

Congrats for getting your labor approved. Since it is limited Review, you are almost close to getting it approved by Denver DOL.

Mine was EB2 - Regular (non-RIR) and I am from Ciber.....currently working hard to finish paper work for I-485/I-140.

Originally posted by raju_dv

kcsgc Asks....
<<

raju_dv,

Are you EB1/2/3?

Thanks in advance.

>>

Congrats for getting your labor approved. Since it is limited Review, you are almost close to getting it approved by Denver DOL.

Mine was EB2 - Regular (non-RIR) and I am from Ciber.....currently working hard to finish paper work for I-485/I-140.

Thanks raju_dv for a quick response. Hope you complete you paper work for I-485/I-140, good luck.

Hi Guys,

My labor certification is through. I got the following message from my attorney:

"We received your approved Labor Certification Determination today"

I now need your help! Could anybody give me pointers on where I can read what I need to do, must do and what my options are? Who would go for "Consular processing"? What are the advantages?

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks.

Hexamon, thanks for the link.

desibabu, here is the info:

June 2001: Priority date.
Dec 2004: Ad went ok with 4 responses - none of the applicants were a match(says the attorney).
22 Jan 2004: My case has been sent to Denver DOL under Limited review.
18Th Feb 2004: Labor certification is through.

QUESTION for anybody that can throw some light:
Can anybody tell me who would go for "Consular processing"? And, what the advantages are?

Thanks.

I am going to answer my own(with help from my attorney) question about "Consular processing" hipong it will help somebody:

In a nut-shell, it is better to go with "concurrent processing"(which is processing both I140 and I485 together) - logically speaking it should cut the processing time into half!

Consular processing used to be a preferred option but not anymore!

Hey Guys....looks like this thread is dying......Let keep this alive with satuts info, questions, updates......Anyway got an email from my attorney saying that my Labor had been approved...here are my details....
Labor Application : June 30 2001
Ad : Dec 8th 2003
Regional: March 4 2004
Approved : April 16 2004 (or atleast thats when I got the info).

Good luck for the rest of you !!!

Atleast good to hear that things are moving even though the DOL web site shows processing April 2001 applications !!!

Congratulations and good luck for the future processing!!

I think SESA is working on Sept 2001 cases now. Did anyone hear from SESA for > Sept 2001 applications?

Thanks