LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

IT looks like there is no use of just fighting on retrogression alone you have to raise the voice against FBI Name check delays which is also taking 1 - 3 years.

Issues:
a) Labor BEC - 3 years
b) I 140 - 2 weeks to 1 year
c) Retrogression - Typically will stop you and you might have to wait for 6 months to 3 years
d) New thing - FBI Name check (under 485) is taking around 1 - 3 years

finally got it

To all of you, I have been watching this thread for the past two years and finnaly today I received the letter from PBEC. My case has been approved.

I wish everybody all the best

ETA Case #: P-05012-XXXXX
Priority Date: 06/02/2004
State: NC
Processing Type: RIR
45-Day Letter: Received 05/05/2005
45-Day Letter: Sent 01/06/2005
Online Status: Certified

Approval

I am happy to share that my Labor is certified on 11/22/2006.

EB-3, RIR, GA
PD 6/4/2004
45 Day notice recieved May 2006 and repleid on June 4th 2006.
Case Number P-05174-8xxxx.

LC approved

My LC online status showed certified on Nov 13, 2006
The letter was received last week and not sure which day (around one week).
The actual approved date from letter is Nov. 9, 2006.

priority date: April 5th, 2006,
PA.
P-05013-XXXXX

LC approved NY May 2004

Happy to share the news with you all that my labor is approved.
Online status shows certified. Waiting for the documents yet.

PD: 21 May 2004
EB3-RIR

My wife's labor approved

Hi:
My wife's labor from VA got approved on 11/20. Her PD was 5/20/04. The lawyear has already received the paperwork. The online status page however still shows that the case is in process.
Bst of luck to all and to myself (PD: 12/12/04).

The case was EB-3 RIR, and who knows when her priority date would be current.

Thanks to you all. Hope still floats.

Labor Approved

Hello All
I am really excited.Online status(as of today) shows Certified.
See my siganture for case details.

Thank you all for everything.This site(of course members also) has been of great help.

Can any give links to I-140 & 485 forums.
Also I need to update the tracker.Please let me know how to update it.

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All
I am really excited.Online status(as of today) shows Certified.
See my siganture for case details.

Thank you all for everything.This site(of course members also) has been of great help.

Can any give links to I-140 & 485 forums.
Also I need to update the tracker.Please let me know how to update it.

Congratulations on your approval. For I-140, your employer have to file at NSC. Once you receive the receipt notice, it will be clear whether your case will be processed by NSC or transferred to TSC. Please follow the appropriate tracker thread then. You need not worry about the BEC tracker. I will include this when I post the tracker update later today.

Hi guys,

Congrats to all of you who got approved recently. As if PBEC couldn't screw us more .... My lawyer has yet to receive the approved labor despite the fact that my HR received the letter a few days after the approval .... so hang in there guys the fight is not over :)

-MDW

MDwatch said:
Hi guys,

Congrats to all of you who got approved recently. As if PBEC couldn't screw us more .... My lawyer has yet to receive the approved labor despite the fact that my HR received the letter a few days after the approval .... so hang in there guys the fight is not over :)

-MDW

MDwatch, are you still updating the BECtracker ?

Did you receive any NOF before it was certified.

Idonnotknow said:
EB2
CA
PD:12/09/2002
Online status changed to certified: 12/05/06 :) :) :) :) :)

Please let me know if you had received any NOF. I have received an NOF and the details are in the signature. I have not received any information after my lawyers have sent a rebuttal. I was wondering why it took so long to approve your case when they have already approved some of the 2003 and 2004 cases...Any way congratulations and Good luck with the next steps...

no NOF, justing waited for 4 years

waitingforCALC said:
Please let me know if you had received any NOF. I have received an NOF and the details are in the signature. I have not received any information after my lawyers have sent a rebuttal. I was wondering why it took so long to approve your case when they have already approved some of the 2003 and 2004 cases...Any way congratulations and Good luck with the next steps...

CA May 2003 EB3 RIR Certified Today ( Online)

State :CA
Center: PBEC
Case Number : P-04295-XXXXX
Processing Type : EB3 RIR
Priority Date : 05/08/2003
Had NOF and RFE in SFO DOL
Received Date:
45-day letter: 03/15/2005
Certified Today ( Online)

I really pray for those are stuck in this MUD, BEC.

I have to prepare for I140 quick , Because company is in merger in about 3 weeks

I have a M. Sc computer from India ( 3 + 2)

Labor Needs B.S in computer science
( Equivalency was not metioned in the LC application)

what is the best place i can do Degree Evaluation ?

Last edited by a moderator:
mmillo said:
Case Number : P-04295-XXXXX
Processing Type : EB3 RIR
Priority Date : 05/08/2003
Had NOF and RFE in SFO DOL
Received Date:
45-day letter: 03/15/2005
Certified Today ( Online)

I really pray for those are stuck in this MUD, BEC.

I have to prepare for I140 quick , Because company is in merger in about 3 weeks

I have a M. Sc computer from India ( 3 + 2)

Labor Needs B.S in computer science
( Equivalency was not metioned in the LC application)

what is the best place i can do Degree Evaluation ?

The best service for evaluation is World Education Service.

they have good online system and send your all documents to them. They will answer very quickly.

I also got my evaluation done by WES. Some say FIS (http://www.fis-web.com/)is more reputed with USCIS.

Any thoughts how credible is WES with USCIS ?

sanjay_41 said:
The best service for evaluation is World Education Service.

they have good online system and send your all documents to them. They will answer very quickly.

My pending case with PBEC, what does the number mean

My pending case details with PBEC

Case Number : P-0429X-XXXXX
Processing Type : EB2 RIR
Priority Date : 12/24/2002
45-day letter: 01/02/2005

Does the case number P-0429X-XXXXX tell you anything about the place your case hace in the line or when it is likely ot be processed ?

willgetgc2005 said:
My pending case details with PBEC

Case Number : P-0429X-XXXXX
Processing Type : EB2 RIR
Priority Date : 12/24/2002
45-day letter: 01/02/2005

Does the case number P-0429X-XXXXX tell you anything about the place your case hace in the line or when it is likely ot be processed ?

If you analyze the approvals from tracking spreadsheet or the tracker website you will find that people who responded to the 45 day letter in Dec 04 or Jan 05 have the largest # of cases pending when compared to any other month.

No idea why, but that is what I have concluded and it turns out that most of the people who received the letters and responded to them in those 2 months are mostly 2002 cases.

You can draw your own conclusions. Btw, The #'s only tell you when your case was entered in the system - nothing about where it is in the queue or when it will be processed - due to the randomness of things there obviously.