LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

Finally Certified

See my signature for details. Thanks to all the members for valuable information.

Online status showing Certified

Labor applied from Georgia on 03/2005
EB2
Online case status is Certified today

Hope everybody will get out of this dirty mess very soon.
Thanks everybody for helping with your valuable information.
:)

It should take around 2 weeks; but I have seen instances where it took less and much more.

mmpatel said:
do anybody knows how long it takes to get the letter from PBEC once it shows certified online.

LC Ceritifed

My LC status changed from 'IN PROCESS' to 'CERTIFIED' today. Please see details:

PD: March 25, 2005
Type: EB2-RIR
45-day letter: July 2006

Case Certified as per online status

Case Certified as per online status and received the hard copy.

Priority Date: June 2002
Type: Non-RIR/EB3 from RI
Case Source: State
Recruitment Report sent to PBEC around 10th of February.
Approved on Feb 21st.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Certified today as per online status

Finally, my LC shows certified online status. I was waiting this to see for last more than 3 years. You all will get yours soon. Thanks.

PD: Nov 2003/CT/RIR

How long to get LC approved after "Final Review" ?

How long to get LC approved after "Final Review" ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen more and more people got " Final Review" recently. Could you let us know how soon you got you LC approved or "NOF" after you got a screenshot of " Final Review"? This may help us to estimate the time. Thanks.

Finally !!!!

As per online status my case status says : certified.

Pd : oct 2003, Eb3
swa cleared nov 2003.
online status : certified. 3/1/07

aba letter ka intezar...........how long it will take ? can u guys please tell me.......

good luck to all who are still in pbec mess.....u all will come out very soon .......thanks u all for putting lots of info here.......good work.

Certified

My LC is certified today as per online status info.

I still cannot believe it is certified.

Thanks for everyone who has given me hope for last 12 months.

PD 6/13/02
NY EB3 RIR
P-05129-98xxx

9/2002 certified

Finally my LC is certified this afternoon(based on the online web site)!, I am not sure why they have kept my case so long. It takes 4 and half years. It is ridiculous. Everyone of you know it was a big pain to wait and wait, it caused a loftof problems to me and my family and I also tried many methods as guys in this forum suggested. Finally the PBEC cannot hold my case anymore since they don't have budget now. If they have budget, I am sure they will hold our cases longer. I left message in their voice mail several times asking what is FIFO ? If they approved my LC in FIFO, I may have my GC now.

Now I am planning to file I140 and I485 currently.

Hope eveny one have a good luck, and get your LC soon. They cannot hold your cases too long now.

Also thank the guys who contribute their time and help in this forum.

Alex10dc
----
VA/RIR/EB2
PD:9/24/2002
RD:6/17/2004
45 days letter received: 01/26/2005.
45 days letter replied: 02/2005.
ETA case #: P-04280-15XXX
Online Status: Certified(3/5/2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoorray!!!

Finally guys it is my turn to report the good news!! Today, after 4 years and 5 months I finally saw the magic words - Certified!!!:D :D

I had checked yesterday and it was saying In-Process. I checked today and it changed to Certified.

I was simply stunned. After all that I went through for this thing, I had almost given up and thought that my file will probably be the last one to be cleared around Sep 2007 - when they close down the god damn center.

I wish good luck to each and everyone, especially the people from 2001 and 2002 as they should not be in this mess for this long.

Now the fun begins, I-140 here I come!

Certified

Hi Friends!!
I have some good news to share.... Finally my LC has been certified after a good almost 4 years!! Please see the details in my signature.. You all will get out of this mess soon!! This forum was very helpful and some people here should try a career in immigration law!! Thanks to a lot of folks who have kept me and this forum going!

Congrats sahil3 :)

Congrats on your labor approval. You got it finally :)

Hi Friends!!
I have some good news to share.... Finally my LC has been certified after a good almost 4 years!! Please see the details in my signature.. You all will get out of this mess soon!! This forum was very helpful and some people here should try a career in immigration law!! Thanks to a lot of folks who have kept me and this forum going!

:) Thanks Kaushiks for your help and response to my questions. Now awaiting my letter and then applying for premium processing I-140. Hopefully that should go smoothly. Keeping fingers Xed...!! Tonight I shall sleep like a baby :)