LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

Hi

Exactly to address issues like this, we are working on filing a lawsuit. Your contributions and inputs are needed in the 1st sticky thread above..This is the URL..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=202713

Rajuba said:
IS there a FIFO rule for the labor approvals? Did anyone receive a labor approval without a 45days letter? What is the date range gooing on for the labor approval?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rajuba said:
IS there any relation to when the labor application was received in backlog center with the labow approval. I see that people you and other folks who applied in June 2002 have received the labor. I have applied in May 2002 in EB2, RIR with nol news so far.. Even I haven't received the 45days letter.

Any help??

ALL

Hi Here and ask your questions . It will be answered

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149224

Finally after some Rest - NY RIR EB3 Nov 2001

Good to see a Nov 2001 approval atlast

Message from ariesny1

About time...

Hi Guys,

Finally the day has come after 4 yrs... got a mail on Saturday from PBEC that by labor has been approved.. didnt hear from my company or lawyer yet.

Case Details:

PD: Nov 15, 2001
State: NY
RIR/ EB 3
Never made to Regional
45 days letter: Rec and replied in March'05
Approved: Feb 14 2006
Case #: P-05032-47xxx

Thank you for all the information and support I got from this forum.

Hoping I will be next any time

PD: Dec 18, 2001
RIR/ EB 3
Never made to Regional
45 days letter: Rec and replied in Nov 10'05
Approved: Waiting
Case #: P-05122-8xxx

saknia said:
Good to see a Nov 2001 approval atlast

Message from ariesny1

About time...

Hi Guys,

Finally the day has come after 4 yrs... got a mail on Saturday from PBEC that by labor has been approved.. didnt hear from my company or lawyer yet.

Case Details:

PD: Nov 15, 2001
RIR/ EB 3
Never made to Regional
45 days letter: Rec and replied in March'05
Approved: Feb 14 2006
Case #: P-05032-47xxx

Thank you for all the information and support I got from this forum.

Does Labor approval go to the Empoyer and/or lawer. IL have some doubts that my lawyer is promt enough to inform me once he receive the labor certification.

Thx!

Rajuba said:
Does Labor approval go to the Empoyer and/or lawer. IL have some doubts that my lawyer is promt enough to inform me once he receive the labor certification.

Thx!

Man, dont you get it ...this thread is not for asking question. Please refrain from this thread if you do not have any news about an approval.

Rajuba said:
IS there any relation to when the labor application was received in backlog center with the labow approval. I see that people you and other folks who applied in June 2002 have received the labor. I have applied in May 2002 in EB2, RIR with nol news so far.. Even I haven't received the 45days letter.

Any help??

send email to h1b7yr email id to find out what is going on??

LC approved after 4 years!!

Hi all,
I received mail today that my labor has beend approved.

details:

VA RIR EB2 (other countries using cc)
PD: 03/25/2002
RD: 10/2003
45 day letter: 02/2005
Aprroved: 02/07/2006

thanks for the support and information... I think LC approvals will start pouring in.. so guys with earlier PD, good luck!..

radd

another one for Radd - Congrats

Great news to share!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to share my good news with all of you. I just received a mail from PBEC that my LC has been approved..

My story:
Last Sept when I checked my status, it was Final Review.. then surprisingly... it rolled back to RIR in Oct.. I was beginning to think that my LC would never see light... and was preparing to refile in PERM. But today I got a letter dated Feb 7 that it was approved...

My analysis:
I have been reading in this forum that PBEC was closed from Last Oct and was recently reopened... and that they sent some of the boxes to Atlanta for approval.... Seems like all of it was true.. I am guessing that my case was in final review (on the table) when they closed and they sent the May - Jun '02 cases to Atlanta for approval... that's the reason for the sudden movement in approval from Mar'02 to May'02...

And now after reopening the center... they are approving the cases beginning from the ones that were collecting dust on their desk... Just my opinion.. I think the approvals will start to pour in from now on..

Well everyone with PD prior to May'02... start praying and look out for the mail... You will see light very soon..

My Information:
VA RIR EB2 (other countries using CC)
PD: 03/25/2002
RD :10/03
45 day letter : 02/2005
Approval : 02/2006
Case #: P-04259-XXXX

Thank you guys for all your support and information... See you guys soon in the next stages.

thanks,
radd

Another Random Approval WV May 2004 RIR

WVLC

Another Random Approval from PBEC

My friend recently got her LC approval from PBEC. Here are the details:

State: WV
EB-2/RIR
PD: May 2004
45-day letter: Feb 05

My Labor got approved.

Priority Date: May 8 2002.
Applied from NJ. Never made it to regional.
Got 45 day letter sometime in December.

My comany was acquired ("successorship-in-interest" ) by another company. During the response to 45-day letter, lawyer changed the case to new company.

Question

Hi,

Do you know her case reached to region office before went to PBEC
or not? Her case is similar with mine. Thanks!

Husker
WV, EB-2/RIR
PD: 12/05/03
RD: 01/13/04 Philly regional office
45 days letter: 02/05

saknia said:
WVLC

Another Random Approval from PBEC

My friend recently got her LC approval from PBEC. Here are the details:

State: WV
EB-2/RIR
PD: May 2004
45-day letter: Feb 05

Yes, it made it to regional.

husker said:
Hi,

Do you know her case reached to region office before went to PBEC
or not? Her case is similar with mine. Thanks!

Husker
WV, EB-2/RIR
PD: 12/05/03
RD: 01/13/04 Philly regional office
45 days letter: 02/05

Labor approved

after 3 years and eight months my labor has been finally approved. Guys
these were long three years and this forum was the only
thing that kept the hopes alive. I would like to sincerely
thank everyone here for their suggestions and support.

And for those who are still waiting ... hang in there and very soon
your labor will be approved.

thanks

PD 06/25/2002.
RD April 2004(Received by Regional)
Approval date 02/23/2006.
EB2/RIR/VA
45 day Received October 2005.
Replied October 2005
Case Number P04279 XXXX

Another VA NON RIR NOV 2001 approval

adkgc
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

finally i heard the good news today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all,

I have been silent visitor to this thread for more than 4+years. My labor has been approved and my company got the documents today.

Thanks to all of you guys for your contribution

NY Nov 2001 EB3 RIR Approval

maggi1111
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2005

Lc

Finaly I get LC.
EB-3, RIR-NY 12/21/2001
P-05133-*****
45-letter 10/20/2005

are we seeing a trend here?

Looks like all 45 day letters rcvd in oct 2005 are geting approved.
Guru's any comments?

hello everyone,
My labor got approved recently
eb2, pd april 2004
Can sometime tell me how many days it takes for the lawyer to receive the certified labor approval documents so that we can file the I-140. Because its been 2 weeks but my lawyer has not received the packet. I only got the approval letter.
thnaks

sudmoni said:
hello everyone,
My labor got approved recently
eb2, pd april 2004
Can sometime tell me how many days it takes for the lawyer to receive the certified labor approval documents so that we can file the I-140. Because its been 2 weeks but my lawyer has not received the packet. I only got the approval letter.
thnaks

Hi

Are you from PBEC or from Dallas.For PBEC nowadays it takes about 10 days to get the approval by post