JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Interview coming up need advice.

DO: Garden City, NY
Wife became US Citizen.Self Filing.
06/07/07: Sent I-130 Receipt I-485/I-765/I864 /I864 Joint Sponsor.by Fedex. Day 1
06/08/07: dropped in Chicago. Day 2
06/18/07: NOA I-485/I-765. Day 12
06/19/07: checks cleared. Day 13
06/19/07: FP Notice I-485/I-765 Day 13
06/30/07: FP Done..... Day 24
07/16/07: IL ND Day 40
08/05/07: I-130 Approved.Day 60
08/22/07: EAD Card Production Ordered.Day 77
08/28/07: Interview Date Day 83

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not. What CIS look for is something that couples have common in their life i.e.., joint checking/saving acct, joint Insurance, joint health care....if you are just missing common insurance and have rest of the documents to prove you two are married and living together I wouldn't worry about it too much

Good luck

Omg I Got Ead + Ap Approval

FINALLY!!!! After some despair, I finally received the long awaited approval for EAD + AP at the same time tonight at 7:45PST. I was so happy I cried. I never had any LUDs after the biometrics and before this approval. Thank you to everyone in this thread....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: MSCxxxxx...

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Congrats renopipino. Can you please post your time line and your DO. I am in a similar situation where there were no LUDs till date after my biometrics.
FINALLY!!!! After some despair, I finally received the long awaited approval for EAD + AP at the same time tonight at 7:45PST. I was so happy I cried. I never had any LUDs after the biometrics and before this approval. Thank you to everyone in this thread....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: MSCxxxxx...

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

DO- San Diego

Here is my time line

I 130 approved based on marriage to a USC
I had to wait to file for AOS as I was doing my J1 waiver
I 485 & I 760 filed 6-5-07
Biometrics done 7-5-07
RFE for I 864 affidavit of support 7-7-07
LUD 7-18-07
RFE reply received by USCIS 7-19-07
interview letter notice dated July 27
Interview date Sep 6
Card production ordered 8-22-07

Hey Guys, good news for us today! As you will note in my signature, my husband had to stop working in July because his visa expired. We went in today to speak with an immigration officer and gave them a letter from my husband's company informing them that he is an employee in good standing and would be terminated on July 13th. The woman said that she would request an expedite and that the USCIS takes job termination very seriously. She sent an e-mail and said it would be 24-48 hours before we might hear a response, but we went in at 10:30am and got a response by 4:45pm. Card production is ordered and my husband should be rehired soon! Best of luck to everyone and I hope my story helps someone!

congratulations for your EAD.

I went to Deroit District office two times. I took proofs that my wife quit her job, and she will deliver in a week, and I went after we got the baby, and told her that I will lose my job if I don't get my EAD.
She said that is not an emergency case.

Detroit IO su$$.

I hope I'll get it soon.

Hi,

I wanted to update everyone that my wife got an e-mail saying AP and EAD were approved, August 27, 2007.

We still do not have any Interview Date.

Still waiting...

Regards,

Hi Folks,

Has anyone called the CS 800 number to enquire about the delay in getting an Interview Letter.

I am wondering how many us June filers have not yet received our Interview Letters.

I noticed that two July filers recently got Interview Letters.

Regards,

Hi Folks,

Has anyone called the CS 800 number to enquire about the delay in getting an Interview Letter.

I am wondering how many us June filers have not yet received our Interview Letters.

I noticed that two July filers recently got Interview Letters.

Regards,

Got GC,

I called USCIS on Monday and I stated that I have not received an interview letter and that folks who filed around the same time as myself have. I was told that there are extensive delays. I asked about the EAD and was told that there are delays with those also that can extend past 90 days. I asked if after 90 days my husband can request an Interim EAD and was told that there is no guarantee to receive an interim one. The rep also says that cases are taking 12 month :eek:. I honestly don't know what to think right now. We did not send in my husband's medical and have been waiting for a RFE for this and have not gotten one. I am prepared to just mail it in without getting the request. Even so things seem to be moving slowly :(

Does anyone have suggestions about the medical? Should we just go ahead and mail it in with the RFE?

Also, based on our timeline, are we considered a June filer or a July? The reps says July, but the file was received in Chicago on 6/28/2007 and was transferred to NBC on 7/6/2007.