JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Check my time line

Yo!

See my timeline in my signature :)

cheers!

I read your signature. It seems that we applied almost on the same day.
My case is in the National Benefits Center.
I received the Notice for the interview. It will be on 10/11/2007
Check your mail box tomorrow.
Good Luck

GeneralG,
That is normal. You will expect your IL in week....

first of all, best of luck to everyone here...

wow Lenova, you are off by 1 day or 2, I got my letter yesterday, look at my signature.
No updates online yet.
yahoooooooooo.....

So far, most of the cases that I have seen in the forum, they've got their GC approved way before EAD.

Cheers

EAD Approved

I received an e-mail update, that my I-765 (EAD) has been approved. It says the card has been ordered, and I should receive it within 30 days. Also, my I-131's last updated date changed to 8/15 also, but I don't know why.

I-130 receipt not reached

my spouse ( a GC Holder in US) filed i-130 for me ( i am from India, living in India)
on 2nd june 07 and the checks were cashed on 18th june, August is going to complete but have not received even the receipt so far,

what should we do.
do there are diffrent processing procedures between GC holders and citizens as i am seeing peoples are receiving the reciept withen 2 to 3 weeks

Thanx
ajays

Ajay, where did your wife sent the docs? Chicago Lock box? I’ve seen other members posting their receipt notices are delayed but most of the were Late July and Aug filers. Check with your wife to see if the checks have been cashed yet

Good luck