JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Interview Approved with Name check pending

Basically, the interview was very short-- the interviewer was very nice and professional. She just verified all our information on previously submitted forms.
she said that she approved the i-130 , but she could not stamp the green card because FBI name check was pending.

So yeah, that was kind of a little disappointing as I was hoping to get the approval stamp show up on my passport in one shot. I guess I gotta wait for the name check to clear! (Anyone has any idea how long that takes on an average?).

Anyway, the whole interview took 7 minutes

I thank all of you for your support and valuable information you all shared with the forums

good luck to all others !!

Basically, the interview was very short-- the interviewer was very nice and professional. She just verified all our information on previously submitted forms.
she said that she approved the i-130 , but she could not stamp the green card because FBI name check was pending.

So yeah, that was kind of a little disappointing as I was hoping to get the approval stamp show up on my passport in one shot. I guess I gotta wait for the name check to clear! (Anyone has any idea how long that takes on an average?).

I thank all of you for your support and valuable information you all shared with the forums

Congratulations! I hope your name check clears soon...
Did you post more details of your interview anywhere?

Congratulations Lenova, although I was hoping that you get your passport stamped.
My interview is next Thursday, and I have a feeling that will happen to me as well. Detroit DO are very harsh, and I am sure they will put my name on Pending until it clears from FBI.

Again, Congrats and I am looking froward to see a post from you stating that your name was cleared.

Lenova, would you please let me know what did you take with you for the interview?? I am in the process of preparing all the evidence I got, but I would really appreciate it if you can tell me what did you take so I can compare it with what I have.

thanks

Here is the list of documents we carried.

Aymannada,

Following is the list of documents Which we carried for our interview

1) Duplicate and Original Copy of Interview notice
2) SSN Cards
3) Original,Copy of our W2's
4) Letter from our Employer with salary details and two recent paystubs
5) Original,Copy of spouse's proof of citizenship
6) Original,Copy of I-94
7) Original,Copy of Passport
8) Original,Copy of Advance Parolee, EAD & Receipt notices
9) copy Driver License both on single page
10) Certified Marriage document
11) Joint tax filing documents
12) Joint Checking account statements
13) Joint health insurance cards
14) Joint Car insurance
15) 401 K statements with spouse beneficiary
16) House deed both our names on it
17) Telephone Bills with our names
18) pictures
19) Joint Credit card statements
20) Tax transcripts from IRS for last 3 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Aymannada,

Following is the list of documents Which we carried for our interview

1) Duplicate and Original Copy of Interview notice
2) SSN Cards
3) Original,Copy of our W2's
4) Letter from our Employer with salary details and two recent paystubs
5) Original,Copy of spouse's proof of citizenship
6) Original,Copy of I-94
7) Original,Copy of Passport
8) Original,Copy of Advance Parolee, EAD & Receipt notices
9) copy Driver License both on single page
10) Certified Marriage document
11) Joint tax filing documents
12) Joint Checking account statements
13) Joint health insurance cards
14) Joint Car insurance
15) 401 K statements with spouse beneficiary
16) House deed both our names on it
17) Telephone Bills with our names
18) pictures
19) Joint Credit card statements
20) Tax transcripts from IRS for last 3 years

Thank you very much for your help. But do I need a translated Birth Certificate???? I forgot to make a copy of my Birth Certificate for me and my wife when I filed the I-485, and they are charging me 95$ to translate them.

Were you asked for the Birth Certificates???

Thanks

Aymannada,
They have not asked birth certificate. But we already enclosed one earlier with our I485 application submission.

Thanks Lenova,

I already sent my Birth certificate and my wife's birthcertificate with my files.
But I don't want to mess every hing for not having a birth certificate in Hand when I go for my interview.

I'm creating a spreadsheet with the timelines from the June filers. Do you guys have your signatures updated? I'll post as soon as I'm done...

Please check my sig. below. Me thinks my I485 name check is taking too long to get approved. I know it will be well, but i am just nervous. Can't wait :(