JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Receided AP approval in mail yesterday. Still no LUDs or interview letter :(

Do you guys think I need to make an infopass appointment? I am starting to get concerned now.

Do you guys think I need to make an infopass appointment? I am starting to get concerned now.

I think you should have a little more patience and wait, it could be your DO it's after all it's NY.

I guess it wouldn't hurt... try and call in and see if you can get any information from them first. I got through to an IO and he was able to provide a minor update as to the status of my case. I have heard that NYC is somewhat slow. Over here on the "left" coast I got my IL - but it was set for three months out from RD to make my case a total of 5 months instead of the more speedy 3 ...

Swap, I would be a bit concerned. My RD is actually bout 10 days later than yours and we received the IL already. Chocolat has a similar timeline to you and has also received the IL. I would give USCIS a call and try every thing in your power to get through to an IO, who can pull your case. The likelihood is, this may prompt them to send out the IL. If you can't get anyone on the phone, I would say do an InfoPass. Good luck!

Try calling them first and then make an infopass. Your delay could have something to do with the IO that has your case. Another possibility is that the letter got lost in the mail. Whatever it is, I hope it's solved soon and you catch up with the rest of us soon! :D I will be happy then!

Good luck!!

Few questions

Hi everybody,

I am so thankful of this forums, how hard it must have been before internet time to wait and wait and not know what is normal and what is not:)

I would have few questions:
We received out receipts but the I-130 was missing for the tax-papers to be sent again. Is our status on hold til they receive the papers or can they still process our case towards the interview?

And another one, now after the receipts and biometrics, is there any steps left before the interviews? And did I understand right that it is possible to get a stamp for your passport in the interview, if they approve you, that will work as permission to re-enter the country?

Thank you for your answers and good luck for all of us!

Sorry, I removed my signature since it has been approved. Here is the time line. Documents sent on 6/20, interview is on 9/20 was approved on the someday. Card received today. DO: Houston, TX

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS SHAS!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Did you share your interview story? (going to do some searching).

Thanks you chocolat (for your good wishes - Ineed them), classyivy1, bbqchickenrobot, trinigirl... for you advice/suggestions. I would try calling an IO tommorrow, if not make an Infopass appointment. Would let you all know if something moves...........

Try calling them first and then make an infopass. Your delay could have something to do with the IO that has your case. Another possibility is that the letter got lost in the mail. Whatever it is, I hope it's solved soon and you catch up with the rest of us soon! :D I will be happy then!

Good luck!!

Guys,

As I'm preparing for the interview I decided to post the docs I have gathered for now. Here it goes: Apt lease, bank statements (savings/ checking), letter from employer, health, auto and life insurance, divorce and marriage certificate, birth cerificate, past 2 months of pay stubs, passports, id/dl document, cards sent to us when we got married, tickets from when we went to my country on vacation and to meet my family and pictures (wedding, vacation, barbecues). Did I forget anything??
Should I bring the pictures in the photo album or just loose copies? I know they keep some...

Thanks!

Hell take the whold album. You're lucky you have photos. I've been with my husban almost ten years now and don't have alot of pictures. Everytime the kids and I come around with a camera all you get is hands in the face. He hate taking pictures and when he does, they all look the same. Maybe I should start making him take them. He says he does not want to take pictures for the sake of taking them because that's not the way we live our life. My daughter and I take tons of pictures, just because we are sooooo vein. My son is the same as my husband you would think that was his real dad.

Tks Trinigirl! We don't have a lot of pictures, he doesn't like the way he looks on pics. But I love the way he looks on them, specially when he is smilling! His aunt, parents and my mother were all over us when we got married... We got some good ones... hehe I like to decorate the walls with nice pics. I guess I will have to wait to have a kid as my pic companion...

PS: I moved the post and started a thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tks Trinigirl! We don't have a lot of pictures, he doesn't like the way he looks on pics. But I love the way he looks on them, specially when he is smilling! His aunt, parents and my mother were all over us when we got married... We got some good ones... hehe I like to decorate the walls with nice pics. I guess I will have to wait to have a kid as my pic companion...

PS: I moved the post and started a thread...

I hear you, I'm always taking pics of my daughter and the guy are just left out of the loop, hey, my hubby hate the way it look in pictures also. I don't see how, if he look the same each time. LOL