July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

another "EAD card production ordered message" today 10/04. I just received the email. So along with the people who received 2 card production updates, I wonder what's up with that. :) Not that I'm complaining, just curious

And oh, gratz again Mirage

You should create an account with USCIS so that when you have a status change on one of your cases you will get an email. You won't get an email if the LUD date changes but there are no status changes on your account.

I personally check my account on their website a few times a day to see if there are any updates on any of my cases.

But the only way to get the status updates via email is if you sign up for their notifications.

Finally got the notice for 485/765FD - scheduled for Oct 30. ;)

what is the notice date for date the notice was received and FP . Maybe in your signature put the ND dates along with the date you received them in the mail, take a look at mine. Once you update that infor I'll update the exce sheet. Thanks I'm happy you finally received something.

Rog. I think you are getting all of our updates. :plol (just send you the card already)

Last edited by a moderator:
Signature updated. Hope this makes sense. There is a limit to the number of text you can put in signature so I had to shorten words.

I know...but I was thinking that it could be because of the overload at Chicago center at the end of July (before changing the fees). I hope more people would share their dates so that we can compare.

are u sure? if so will i get back the money?

Did you send personal checks? If so, I'm not sure if they're going to return them, or just void them. Either way, they will not cash it anymore. So, unless it's a cashier's check or money order that were already paid for, I wouldn't bother anymore.

Trini, any news on your case? I pray that you hear from them soon. Goodluck. And shilling, you got 3 emails about EAD card production? I got my 2nd email yesterday. :p

I-485 Receipt Notice

Time Line

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice???????

And shilling, you got 3 emails about EAD card production? I got my 2nd email yesterday. :p

Yeah!!! what was up with that? I figured it was all the clicks :rolleyes: they had to do on their end that generated the email 3X. This was the timing :eek:
Oct 3, 2007 8:00 PM
Oct 3, 2007 8:00 PM
Oct 3, 2007 8:03 PM

I see, with mine it was 2 different production on 2 different dates, 2 days apart. I wonder if one is supposed to be the approval sent email...*crossing my fingers*

Men, your FP in days 70 longest I've seen, but your district is busy.

When you say district, do you mean Houston or Missouri? My number starts with MSC so I assumed it was MO but I live in Houston.

When you have number starts with MSC, does that mean MS office has my paper and that's where it stays? or does Houston office ever get involved?