July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

trinigirl

Registered Users (C)
July & August Filers

:rolleyes: If you would like to have your names added to the attachement please state, (PLEASE ADD) and if you have any updates please state (LATEST UPDATE). I will add in the order of the dates.. After you received your notices remember our next step is to update our FP appointments. Next our interviews.
Date mailed, date recevied, notice date, forms filed(#'s), DO, Fp date, and AOS Interview dates. I will try to make it simple, so we can keep track without going crazy. Thank you and I look forward to knowing all of you and getting through this together.

Trinigirl

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would like to have your names added to the attachement please state, (PLEASE ADD) and if you have any updates please state (LATEST UPDATE). I will add in the order of the dates.. Thank you
Date mailed, date recevied, notice date, forms filed(#'s), DO, Fp date, and so on. I will try to make it simple, so we can keep track without going crazy. Thank you and I look forward to knowing some and getting through this together.

Trinigirl
I wanted to but my system does not allow excell write in presentlly, is there a way u can send a link to add without using excell like this (http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i130-i485-tracker/) link?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I will add you myself, but this thread is for people with no receipts. You are one of the lucky ones. You mailed before the rush. Sorry:( You are more than welcome to stop by and give your imput anytime you like. I'm sure your signature will serve as hope for the late July filers

Last edited by a moderator:
that is the thing trini, I do not have my receipts yet, the only thing they sent me was the ASC FP notice, isn't that wierd?.. So i guess i am still in the same boat for now.

(PLEASE ADD) trinigirl, this is a nice idea. I have only the AP for which I have no receipt - Date AP was mailed out was 7/26. thanks.

:rolleyes: If you would like to have your names added to the attachement please state, (PLEASE ADD) and if you have any updates please state (LATEST UPDATE). I will add in the order of the dates.. Thank you
Date mailed, date recevied, notice date, forms filed(#'s), DO, Fp date, and so on. I will try to make it simple, so we can keep track without going crazy. Thank you and I look forward to knowing some and getting through this together.

Trinigirl

????

I don't understand, you have a list of things you already got receipts for I'm I missing something. Let me know

Hey Trini I am in the same boat...Cehckign my mail everyday, hoping something will be there...Also I went to the post office to fill out form 6401 to see is if USCIS has cashed the money order, that way i will have some hope!! I have to wait 3 days for the post office to get back to me!!

Ok, I guess i'll add you that's so weird!!!
u know what Trinui,
I called USCIS yesterday and they told me that my Rd were mailed on the 30th of july, and i'm like how comes i haven't received them and insted recied the ASC for FP that was mailed on the 3rd of august? and she said I should wait that is on the way, then i called the post office and they told me to call back after the 15th of august, if i don't receive it by then.....
Yeah, this better be good, seems like Post office people have their part of delay in our process too....lol..

Hey Trini I am in the same boat...Cehckign my mail everyday, hoping something will be there...Also I went to the post office to fill out form 6401 to see is if USCIS has cashed the money order, that way i will have some hope!! I have to wait 3 days for the post office to get back to me!!

And the post office took u're dollar too for just filling thoes forms to check....lol.. yeah thats what they told me to do and I was like, "is nothing free anymore?" and went home....lol.

:D Godisgoodtome you sound like you're a riot lol; Keep me posted so I can update. Bootneyf and Coho I'll update the list tonight and i'll try to do that once a day.

:D Godisgoodtome you sound like you're a riot lol; Keep me posted so I can update. Bootneyf and Coho I'll update the list tonight and i'll try to do that once a day.
RIOT?...loll would be an undersatement....lol.. just kidding,,. well u are a really nice fellow, so we are all in this together....lol..

hi guys,
i am a fellow july filer like you all here but i have gotten my receipts and done my biometrics. i have been reading your postings and just wanted to encourage you all as i can imagine what you are all going through.
i pray you all hear from uscis soon

Hi Trinigirl

Please correct the check encashment date as 8/10/07 not 7/10/07 in my profile.