January 2010 Filers, post here

ummm I didn't fill the form for the e-mail service, can I sent it with the RFE (if I'll get any)?. I hope to find today the NOA in my mailbox... :)

Dont think you need it because once you get your NOA you l have a receipt number on that. Once you have the receipt number you can register on the USCIS website and track you application that way.

Checks cashed today :) :)
Yeah, chicagomix, this thread is very very quiet........................................

Hi,

It is quiet. I guess not too many people filed in January. Now I'm waiting for FP letter. I'll try to "walk-in". Hopefully they let me in and it will speed up the process a bit.

Hi,

It is quiet. I guess not too many people filed in January. Now I'm waiting for FP letter. I'll try to "walk-in". Hopefully they let me in and it will speed up the process a bit.

Hmm, good idea, might do same myself when i get the NOA sent to me. :)

Which case number should I use? my 130/485/765 all has different receipt number that start with MCS. Is this the one?
I tried & entered those numbers at the "check your case online", but it seems invalid.. please advice.. :(

TIMELINE:
18-Jan-10 Application sent to Chicago, IL
19-Jan-10 USCIS Received Application
25-Jan-10 Check Cleared
28-Jan-10 Notice of Action I-130/I-485/I-765 Received

Dont think you need it because once you get your NOA you l have a receipt number on that. Once you have the receipt number you can register on the USCIS website and track you application that way.

Yes the MCS receipt numbers are your case numbers. Just make sure you entered without the dashes (-).

KoalaBear

MSC is your case number and in your I-485 notice,you will see your A number,which will still be your A number also if you get the GC.
your case may also take 1 to 2 weeks to come on line,so don't worry your self, that doesn't mean that your case is not been processed,
you might get multiply update at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied back in December. I filed the G-1145 for an email when the forms were accepted by the lockbox. However, my I-130 receipt didn't come online till about two weeks after receiving the NOA, and our I-485 status came online the day after my wife had her fingerprints taken.

anyone received their biometric date, i did n i filed for my i485 on the 14th of january and my fb date is 25 of feb2010

did u receive your biometric interview as yet bcuz i filed 4 days before u so maybe u should be getting it soon

Hi Everyone,

Done with finger print/biometrics today... update my timeline (seems like moving forward!!) :)

18-Jan-10 Application sent to Chicago, IL -- Day 1
19-Jan-10 USCIS Received Application -- Day 2
25-Jan-10 Check Cleared -- Day 7
28-Jan-10 Notice of Action I-130/I-485/I-765 Received -- Day 10
04-Feb-10 FP Notification for 485 & 765 (appt date 02/18/2010 - not needed) -- Day 17
05-Feb-10 FP Done for 485 & 765 (walk in) -- Day 18
xx-xxx-xx Employment Authorization Document Received I-765
xx-xxx-xx Interview Letter
xx-xxx-xx Interview Date
xx-xxx-xx Green Card Received

Last edited by a moderator: