Jan. Interview (??) - Chennai/NVC mail screw-up

different !!! you had written that you are forwarding walker\'s mails to chennai

Different,
 That was the reason I got wild with you. I am in a similar situation. When I am blaming the Indian mentality of being sceptical that includes me.

If you have not forwarded those mails to chennai, then accept my sincere apologies. It was wrong on my part to let the top off.

But, I think we should all be just a little more patient. I do not know if it would make a huger difference if it is feb or march. I am just hoping that it is not beyond march. Before that anything is fine.

Different

I\'m looking at the positive side that mail you received from Chennai has opened another option AC140. If this NVC/DHL thing does not work out, we can still pursue AC140 route. No harm in keeping the options open. I have not heard from Chennai yet about when I should expect the interview. I would greatly appreciate if you can forward the contents of mail youreceived from Chennai to udaynaik@hotmail.com

This thread is worn out

Let us start using

acehart "NVC/Chennai mail delay - Interview likely in FEB/MARCH" 1/10/02 12:55pm

Things are very promising.

It looks like in all recent happenings (NVC, Walker, and mail resent from NVC), Chennai also has fair contribution. It looks to me all parties (NVC, DOS and Chennai) are in agreement for processing resent documents. If chennai had not requested in special, NVC could have used FedEX instead of DHL, for resending documents. Also looks like Chennai is expecting NVC mail and holding interview dates until. Let us hope best.

This is what I written: I am going to post comments from Mr. Walker on Conuslate advise on AC-140

My menaing is: in my next posting I will post Walker response in this room and I did, you know that.

Hi diiferent

Hi different,
I could not join the discussion for 2 days. so, I missed your posting from the consulate. I would really appreciate if you could send it to
my personal email mmpathak@yahoo.com so that I can ask my attorney about this and get the AC-140 if it becomes a necessity.
Thanks

Chennai Feb Interview Confirmed - By Phone !!!!

Hi Guys

I called last nite and checked. She said, the interview is on Feb 28.

I specifically asked her " Is it confimed?"

She replied " My case confirmed for Feb 28"

But still I\'m pessimistic. I would wait until they update in website (Jan 15).

Please let us know, who else got this reply.