Jan 2007 Visa bulletin

goudpmk

Registered Users (C)
Jan 2008 Visa bulletin

What happend with Jan Visa bulletin. Do you think it will come this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
They already pushed too far back, If they are taking time, my guess is they might move dates forward ...hmmmm....how far? no one knows

It is so sad that our entire youth is wasted waiting for this freaking gc...spending so much money and time on applying EADs and APs.

Who needs this gc?...Why they just dont make this H1 flexible enough for people to work at will and duration they want to...or just give a longer duration EAD like 5-10 yrs to all to work in their specific field and...all the paper work is gone.

what u say guys??

It is so sad that our entire youth is wasted waiting for this freaking gc...spending so much money and time on applying EADs and APs.

Who needs this gc?...Why they just dont make this H1 flexible enough for people to work at will and duration they want to...or just give a longer duration EAD like 5-10 yrs to all to work in their specific field and...all the paper work is gone.

what u say guys??

.....and close the 'money-making' shop?? Name one business where you can keep on getting paid for giving like NOTHING in return?? It's the best freakin' business out there.

It is good news that EB3 remains same 01MAY01. Since they didn't use any EB3 visa numbers I hope in next few months it will move to 2004. Before it moved to 2001 , it was at june 2003. Hope for the best.

i wish that was the case dead_till_green. we are talking of big bucks here.
this is a big racket in usa.lawyers and uscis. they make more papers so that you cant understand anything. why ead? it can be a conditional green card?
Now on you have to just work hard just to pay fees (to lawyer and to USCIS) to maintain your legal status.I wish a day wil come where we can file everything online and do it the easiest way.

i wish that was the case dead_till_green. we are talking of big bucks here.
this is a big racket in usa.lawyers and uscis. they make more papers so that you cant understand anything. why ead? it can be a conditional green card?
Now on you have to just work hard just to pay fees (to lawyer and to USCIS) to maintain your legal status.I wish a day wil come where we can file everything online and do it the easiest way.

Agreed - but not sure if you know - you can renew EAD's/AP's online. I have been doing that for the last 3 years and saving lawyers $$ + easy to do.

How long this frustration

Hi dead_till_green

You are right, we are wasting our beautiful life after coming to USA. God sent us here (Earth) to enjoy the life, but what we are doing, just keep frustrating.

You know after green card we will find something else to frustrate about.

I think we shouldn't worry about this card, let it come whenever it wants.

Okay guys enjoy the life.

Boss it's people like you that keeps me motivated to wait for these two letters GC;);)

It is good news that EB3 remains same 01MAY01. Since they didn't use any EB3 visa numbers I hope in next few months it will move to 2004. Before it moved to 2001 , it was at june 2003. Hope for the best.

I am also ROFL..This better be EB3 time now, after so many EB2 approvals lately. Hope they move couple of years.

not good

EB2 India moved 2 more year back. EB3 India no changes.
EB2 china no changes, EB3 china moved 15 days.

it did not show good sign at all after the July mess.