Is Amnesty being declared??? Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzy977 said:
I bet you liked Bill "Horny" Clinton who, when was asked:

Millions are able to afford AIDS medication because of efforts by Mr Clinton. That is just his most reccent contribution.

I have reported couple of your posts bad-mouthing other people to the admins.

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenCardVirus said:
I don't see any different between them and the illegal Mexicans.
I'm sorry, but if you can't see the difference between...

....someone who has applied for a visa, gone through the medical tests necessary, given personal information, passport information and photos, paid visa fees, provided evidence of a clean criminal record from their own country, been through an extensive security clearance through the FBI and DOS databases, gone through the immigration inspection at the POE, provided a US address to CIS, had their fingerprints and again their photos taken, possibly gone through special registration procedures and questioning, had their belongings inspected by costums officers, possibly had some confescated or paid custom fees on others, applied for AOS and went through all the paperwork the LAW requires, paid close to a thousand dollars in fees, provided a US sponsor for possible benefits from means-tested programs, again gone through the medical exam and provided evidence of necessary vaccinations, again had their fingerprints and biometrics taken, gone through more rigorous background checks (CIS, FBI name check, FBI fingerprints, CIA....), interviewed with the a USCIS officer, and waited in line just like everybody else...

...and someone who just crossed the border without any inspection, provided no health gaurantees (could have been carrying a fatal contagious disease for all I know...), provided no criminal records or history (could have been a serial killer, a rapist, a child molester, or a terrorist for all I care), paid no fees, provided no personal information or physical address or a sponsor to the government, and was in clear defiance of the LAW.....

....then you sir, are plain old blind.

Thank you :)

This discussion has gone too long. It is not doing any thing good to the forum. It is just wasting the space and of course affection everybody's blood pressure who are discussing it so aggressively. If you are so much concern about this whole thing, please go and talk to the politicians in your area, specially all USC.

Gofunky said:
"
"who weave their shit flag"

Wow.....if I didn't know you were naturalized I'd say you were a redneck...

The point is not whether anybody is a red Neck.
If you live in one country and want to adopt as your own then you have to respect evrything that the country is.
I am not saying that you stop loving your country of birth but you have to have allegiance to the your adopted country and the flag is a representative of that.
I am an immigrant ( legal one at that)tho still not "legal resident" but I would never oranyone in my family disrepsect the American Flag.
Waving your own flag when you are asking or requesting to be given permission to stay in the country and make it your own .does send out the wrong message.
And also it is not a right it is request.
Also it should be made to the Citizens of the country as this a democracy we are living in and by such actions you will anger a few if not all citizens.
I do not totally disagree with you as the govt has let the situation come this far but they would have to draw the line somewhere and it will hurt a few people in the bargain.
I have rights in India not in the US. But as a legal resident I will have some rights but with that comes responsibility.
Rights without responsibility is a dangerous situationas in this case
and lastly the law of the law should be followed.

GreenCardVirus said:
I agree with your opinion as reflected in my earlier posts.

I have seen so many people who worked the system "illegally" to their advantage and never got caught. They'll probably become citizens and masquerade as messiahs of everything legal. I don't see any different between them and the illegal Mexicans.

Because you're plain stupid, and you woodhead can't comprehend the difference :rolleyes:

Jumping the Border, Organizing Protests, Playing Politics, Forcing Politicians to change Law to their advantage ----- it is all the Mexican way of working the system --- I don't see anything wrong with that.

Again: you're a woodhead...no wonder you can't see anything wrong.

If you want to criticize somebody, criticize the government and politicians for letting the situation get out of control.

You're quick to criticize the Government, What are you doing here after all, go back to your country where the Government must be much better that the US Government :rolleyes:

Mexicans clearly understood that US cannot do without at least a better part of those 12 million.

Now you're mumbling, is the wood in your head getting rotten :confused: :eek:

Mexicans think part of America is their's.

And you think is noting wrong with that? Why did you came here, to bad mouth this country and it's Government, you little piece of crap? If you love so much the illegal mexicans why don't you go there and join "la revolucion" next thing you'll advocate is to overthrown the US Govenment and put the Mexican flag on the Capitol in DC :eek:

Get lost, pendejo!

And you can go to the administrator and whine about me too :D :D :D

Pinturicchio said:
I'm sorry, but if you can't see the difference between...

....someone who has applied for a visa, gone through the medical tests necessary, given personal information, passport information and photos, paid visa fees, provided evidence of a clean criminal record from their own country, been through an extensive security clearance through the FBI and DOS databases, gone through the immigration inspection at the POE, provided a US address to CIS, had their fingerprints and again their photos taken, possibly gone through special registration procedures and questioning, had their belongings inspected by costums officers, possibly had some confescated or paid custom fees on others, applied for AOS and went through all the paperwork the LAW requires, paid close to a thousand dollars in fees, provided a US sponsor for possible benefits from means-tested programs, again gone through the medical exam and provided evidence of necessary vaccinations, again had their fingerprints and biometrics taken, gone through more rigorous background checks (CIS, FBI name check, FBI fingerprints, CIA....), interviewed with the a USCIS officer, and waited in line just like everybody else...

...and someone who just crossed the border without any inspection, provided no health gaurantees (could have been carrying a fatal contagious disease for all I know...), provided no criminal records or history (could have been a serial killer, a rapist, a child molester, or a terrorist for all I care), paid no fees, provided no personal information or physical address or a sponsor to the government, and was in clear defiance of the LAW.....

....then you sir, are plain old blind.

I agree with everything you said except with the first half of your last sentence:

Never call a moron "sir"
:D :D :D

GreenCardVIRUS said:
Millions are able to afford AIDS medication because of efforts by Mr Clinton. That is just his most reccent contribution.

Yeah sure, and if he wasn't so busy to play with cuban cigars and Monica maybe he could find a cure for viruses like you :D :D

As for AIDS medication, maybe he just wanted to make sure that the law is in place, just in case, being so horny, God knows, one day he may need it
:D :D ...

I have reported couple of your posts bad-mouthing other people to the admins.

Sure, little virus, you think you're still in kindergarten, when you run under your mommy's skirt when someone doesn't play along with you :eek:

Grow up little sissy girl, if you don't like someone's opinion, don't try to shove your stupidity on our throats and then run to the Moderator to complain...

As for reporting me you can take your complaint and shove it...I'm not afraid of a "virus" like you...even though over 11 million people are infected around here
:eek: :D :D

This is what another member posted on a different forum:

Warning! US Senate Amnesty bill contains in-state tuition for illegal aliens!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/4/2006

Contact: William Gheen, Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC)
WilliamG@alipac.us

The controversial proposal to give illegal aliens taxpayer subsidized in-state tuition at American universities is included in the immigration "reform" bill that also contains the Guest Worker Amnesty proposals according to the Washington Times!

Nine states allow illegal aliens to receive the in-state tuition rates, but the law is under challenge in those states and most slipped the provision in with little or no public input. In states where public debate occurred, the measure failed in NC, FL, GA, and VA. In liberal Massachusetts the measure failed by a graphic 96-57 in the House.

"If this bill passes, the American taxpayers will be forced to pay for illegal aliens to replace their own children in the limited seats in college." says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Professional polls in North Carolina show over 81% opposition to in-state tuition for illegal aliens. It is bad enough the Senate is proposing Guest Worker Amnesty. Now they want us to pay college tuition for illegal aliens!"

Under the provisions of this bill, illegal aliens would be given preference over American students that are required to pay higher tuition rates when they attend colleges away from their home state. Taxpayers would have to pay for expanded services in universities. Some universities would give even further benefits in admissions and financial aid due to the minority status of the applicants. In-state tuition costs American taxpayers thousands of dollars per year per student.

"American families have spent generations building these Universities." Gheen says. "It is a national tragedy that the US Senate even considering giving these finite resources to foreign nationals that broke our laws."

Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee is calling on all Americans that oppose Amnesty and In-State tuition for illegal aliens to contact every member of Congress and demand they vote "No" on these measures. Contact information and instructions can be found at the ALIPAC website at http://www.alipac.us William Gheen and ALIPAC played a key roll in defeating in-state tuition for illegals in North Carolina.

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
FEC ID: C00405878

I find the idea appalling and I'll do everything I can to make Govenment officials aware that if they want my/our vote, they should think first about the American people and the legal residents not about the ILLEGAL LAWBREAKES.

A note for the little "virus":

I'm pretty sure you're not going to like this post, so feel free to run weeping to the Administrator and report this post too :D

Suzy977 said:
As for reporting me you can take your complaint and shove it... :eek: :D :D

Don't worry, I already complained to the Admin.

Can't you find any Hate-This, Hate-That, Hate-Everything, Hate-Everybody websites to spend your precious time on?

For Christ sake, this is an immigration forum.

GreenCardVirus said:
Don't worry, I already complained to the Admin.

Stop crying, little virus/girl, if I were you I'll go higher, why don't you complain to "el Presidente Fox"? :D :D

Can't you find any Hate-This, Hate-That, Hate-Everything, Hate-Everybody websites to spend your precious time on?

Now your typical mumbling again, besides the MEXICAN ILLEGALS who despise this country I don't hate anybody :rolleyes:

Even though once in a while I bump into "viruses" like you, I don't hate these "things"=you for that matter
;)

this is an immigration forum.

Exactly my point. It shouldn't be hijacked by ILLEGALS or Mexican flag lovers like you.
If you had a little bit of decency and a shred of brain (which you lack both) you wouldn't insult all the poor people in this forum advocating the "rights" of the mexicans who jump the border to mock this country and its laws

And, once again, little girl, run crying under you mommy's skirt where you feel safe and complain about this post too. :D :D :D

Something to Think about.

no need for cursing or anything.
Look at Puerto Rico " a small country in the caribbean " and everyone who is born over there is considered a US citizen... THIS IS NOT FAIR ...
Puerto Ricans don't want to be state #51 they want to be independent.. but they are considered US citizens.. now tell me if this makes sense.
Based on Statistics Puerto Ricans, are among the highest rate of Latin Americans who receives public assistance in this country and not only that.. Highest un-employment rate and Highest percentage of law breakers in NYC.
Now I bet you that if Worker's Visas are given to illegal immigrants, at least we guarantee that those illigal immigrants will pay taxes and try to follow the law and not break it anymore. we are in a process to correct the society and fix the economy.
Every time I think of Puerto Rico, it just bugs me out ... I don't think it is fair at all...
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.